TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Should someone start a board in site discussion (breeding?) so we can have a talking board on what combos breed what, or is it preferred that the bulk of the conversations be kept here at the moment since the full extent of this feature hasn't been released yet, as it is "(including as part of the encyclopedia)"?

For those interested, I'm updating my first post (the second under TJ's) with successful pairings. Just FYI

I just realized that the wing shading on the GoNs is different now.

I don't like this, I liked the almost ethereal ripples on their wings.

The GON sprite looks different... was it updated? The wings...

Also I don't have the option to summon a third.... that sucks??

otherwise COOL UPDATE OMG

For some reason only Thunders can summon right now o.o

Thanks TJ! Happy Birthday DC!

Bred my GON with an Ice and got an Ice. Attempt to Summon 2nd GON failed. sad.gif

Aww, looks like I wont be taking part in this then. I've been trying for a guardian each time my dragons can breed for 3 years now and still have not got one ;/

Aww, looks like I wont be taking part in this then. I've been trying for a guardian each time my dragons can breed for 3 years now and still have not got one ;/

I summoned my second one [after years of trying] tonight - if you're due for a summon, try it out. I hope you're as successful as I was!

Edited by Wahya

Someone posted earlier that GON x GON got a refusal. Dunno if that means all GON will be like that though.

Ah, thank you!! I'm still working through the massive amounts of posts

Curiosity Question!

Can you breed a GoN with another GoN, for those of you who have two?

Someone tried this and had refusal. I imagine they won't produce an egg ever, but that's a guess.

I just re-read the initial post, and TJ does say the success rate has been bumped. so hopefully they won't be as hard to summon now.

I summoned my second one [after years of trying] tonight - if you're due for a summon, try it out. I hope you're as successful as I was!

Nope not until 29th ;/

Holy biscuits, GoN's are now breedable?!?! blink.gif Might have to try and see if I can summon a 2nd GoN, though can GoN x GoN breed anything, or will they refuse unless it's with a different breed? huh.gif Thank you TJ for the awesome update! ^^ Are the new eggs tradeable/teleportable or are they locked to your scroll like GoN's are? huh.gif

Happy birthday, Dragon Cave!

Well i dont have a GON yet so i cant try

...and the success rate has been bumped.

AHAHAHAHA I just tried Summoning yesterday! I really should have waited. I'm dying of laughter at that awful timing on my part. tongue.gif

Holy biscuits, GoN's are now breedable?!?! blink.gif Might have to try and see if I can summon a 2nd GoN, though can GoN x GoN breed anything, or will they refuse unless it's with a different breed? huh.gif Thank you TJ for the awesome update! ^^ Are the new eggs tradeable/teleportable or are they locked to your scroll like GoN's are? huh.gif

They're tradeable, i just checked.

I just re-read the initial post, and TJ does say the success rate has been bumped. so hopefully they won't be as hard to summon now.

I hope so because I just realized that is has been 4 years since I've been trying x.o;

I made a forum account 1 year after I joined DC

I just realized that the wing shading on the GoNs is different now.

I don't like this, I liked the almost ethereal ripples on their wings.

Huh. You're right. I thought it was just my current monitor settings. But I did the comparison to the sprite on the wiki, and sure enough. I'm with you- I liked the muted, ripple effect of the former sprite's wings.