TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

No luck summoning. Was the first time I ever tried it though so what did I expect? (Never wanted a GoN before as you couldn't really do anything with them.)

Anyone know if anything else is coming? If not, I'll fill up my empty eggslots from the AP and settle down for the fortnight's Summoning cooldown.

No GON so I can't join in. Will have to celebrate a belated birthday sometime in the future.

What I can say is I don't think I've ever seen so many people on the forum at one time - 215! Woah! alot.png

I still don't have the summon option. :/ Not that it would matter, really... lol

Bred my one adult GON to a Falcon and got this ... a Falcon.

Me, too.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Seems like Summon only shows up for Thunder dragons atm...

Of course! I went first to my faithful Magmas, and my Ices didn't show Summon either! xd.png

From one of my Thunders,

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons attempt to use their power to summon an egg, but they are not successful.

Oh well! rolleyes.gif

Just summoned my second GoN after trying FOREVER (it's seriously been years)! Wow ohmy.gif

You should have seen my face earlier today. I'm still surprised I didn't wake my mom up, xd.png It's taken me definitely over a year to summon one of these babies. Definitely happy about the whole event.

I love everything about it. The breeding, the possibility of getting a new egg and increasing the total number to three? Talk about an awesome triple threat! I can't breed my lil' guy now, but when he grows up, boy will I be one busy breeder. biggrin.gif

Without a doubt way better than last year.

X holly gave a blue egg... FYI..

(Which will now be fogged just in case smile.gif )

I love that combo wub.gif

If only I had a CB Holly xd.png

Wished I could get a new egg though... Why did you 2 GoNs have to refuse your mates ?

They got a sprite update too! YESS!

Thanks for pointing this out - I didn't even notice xd.png

No dice on the summoning, but I didn't really expect it to work on the first attempt after so long. It's going to be a long wait until June 4. xd.png

WHY

does the summon action only show up on my thunders, but not Ice or Magma?

Curiosity Question!

Can you breed a GoN with another GoN, for those of you who have two?

Someone posted earlier that GON x GON got a refusal. Dunno if that means all GON will be like that though.

Should someone start a board in site discussion (breeding?) so we can have a talking board on what combos breed what, or is it preferred that the bulk of the conversations be kept here at the moment since the full extent of this feature hasn't been released yet, as it is "(including as part of the encyclopedia)"?

Wow cool! I'll have to try for my 3rd GoN soon! And those new eggies, too.

Oh my! Got my third GoN easy as pie! Wasn't expecting that as it took forever to get the other two. Haven't tried breeding them yet.

Edited by wbmorgan

Nada for moi so far. Maybe Friday. dry.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

No GON so I don't even get to enjoy this. Welp. This womps. Kind of screwed over newer members of the cave who can't get a successful summon.

No Egg, Magma, and failed summon

but my normal luck for things like this-- I hatched an alt from the AP today-- used my luck for the next century rolleyes.gif

but Happy Birthday and at least we can keep trying for these blink.gif

The GON sprite looks different... was it updated? The wings...

Also I don't have the option to summon a third.... that sucks??

otherwise COOL UPDATE OMG

hmm my attempt at summing my 2nd GoN failed (been trying since 2010 *SIGH*), but i did manage to get something from my other GoN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NBpu0 - no idea what it is yet, but its something

awesome. hubby tried that pairing and got a frostie.

friend bred with red, and on second try:

"This smoldering egg radiates volatile energy."

and, yeah, they can be traded!!!

Edited by daba555