TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

fyi - my friend put hers into the AP - so maybe it will be caught by someone without a GoN.

I found the summon, tried for a third Guardian, and nadda. Ah, well, I have two Guardians, I can't complain.

I will complain about the Falcon egg I got instead of one of the new ones. dry.gif Better luck next week!

My magi x GON gave me this:

-view spam removed- view/7DiHh]purdy![/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

Bred both of mine, got 1 no interest (w/gold) and 1 refusal (w/blusang). sad.gif Aaaaannndd the icing on the cake - tried to summon for a third, with no success there either. dry.gif

Oh, well - Happy Birthday, anyway, DC!

EPIC! I just successfully summoned my second GoN less than a couple weeks ago!

Edit: Failed to summon a third GoN, but I managed to breed an egg. smile.gif Thunder dragons seem to yield Destruction eggs. At least I'm pretty sure it's a destruction egg.

Edited by Lord Shadow the Hedgehog

Alright, well have fun to everyone able to take part in this event. I shall be going somewhere else

Good luck everyone! ^ ^

I already see trading post asking for high things. Oh well, I was hoping this birthday nothing was going to turn up rare. Guess I was wrong o.o

Of course since it is the first day, I should expect nothing less sleep.gif

Happy Birthday, DC!

Thanks, TJ. It will be something to look forward to doing once I catch a magma and a thunder and manage to summon a Guardian of nature..

A girl can dream and someday achieve her dreams.

Thanks alot.png

Edited by DustyBelle

For those who didn't see my post, my fog is no longer a fog and my frostbite gave me an iridescent egg.

Summon was also unsuccessful and my male GON refused my frill.

Edited by Jazeki

Bred both of mine, got 1 no interest (w/gold) and 1 refusal (w/blusang). sad.gif Aaaaannndd the icing on the cake - tried to summon for a third, with no success there either. dry.gif

At least I am not the only one with the exact same things happening... I hope for more luck next week :/

It's just AMAZING except that I don't have any Guardian of Natures. *tears*

GoN and GoN are a no go, they refused. I didn't think it would work, but I just had to try, because I could.

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Well, this DC Birthday is certainly a mixed blessing, isn't it? lol

Cool, thats a wonderful Idea! Just like that! Got two of the three. Summon was not sucessful, but I think there is a plenty of time, and something more to do in the next time

Thanks to TJ and the spriters!

I already see trading post asking for high things. Oh well, I was hoping this birthday nothing was going to turn up rare. Guess I was wrong o.o

Of course since it is the first day, I should expect nothing less sleep.gif

They MIGHT go for high prices now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they go down in price in like a couple of months.

Aww, man, I'm on Summon cooldown for another eight days.

Thanks for the update, and congrats to the lucky players who've already succeeded and who can get the first crack at figuring out how the breeding will work.

I got -please use lineage links /view/jgFAl]one[/url] pairing it with a Silver! *dances*

Edited by rubyshoes

The eggs are very beautiful! Great job as always by the artists! smile.gif I can't wait to see the babies. <3

Ha Ha! xd.png

Thank God I got my 1st GoN a couple months back! Just in time for the party!

Happy Birthday DC!!!

BTW, bred my Guard boy with a cb Gold female, and I got this:

user posted image

user posted image

My Primordial Energy Eggie is Glorious!!!!!!!

One unsuccessful summon.

One successful breeding (blue egg from gold dragon).

One refusal. (with a red)

Thanks, spriters and TJ!

This is a really cool update! Though of course a no0b like me doesn't have a GON so I get to miss everything sad.gif