TJ09

2014-05-21 - Guardian of Nature Update

Anyone try breeding two GoNs together?

I was too anxious to pair 'em to even think of it. I'll have to try next week...

First happy birthday dragon cave!

So my guardian/copper attempt gave me a copper and my attempt to summon a new guardian of course failed.... Cool looking eggs though

I feel bad for those who don't have a guardian to try to breed.

Please, make the limit of 5 ...

So one could have a happy family of guardians: 2 parents, 3 frozen hatchlings(2xS2, 1xS1) just like of other dragon breeds... Of course more dfficult to get than the others, but obtainable... It's difficult enough to get a Guardian, it would be still difficult to reach the limit... even more.

I've been dreaming of it almost from the very beginning of playing (once I discovered their limit of 2 ruins my goal, which seems to be a basic goal for this game: those 5-membered families: MF adult couple, 2 MF S2 hatchlings, 1 ungenered S1 hatchling; so 1 per gender and stage)

(You can see my scroll to get the idea why is it so important to me, same username. limit of 3 won't work)

Well, maybe next year, please?

I would love a full family too.

Agreed. At least he should have changed the breeding ratios for these things so that we could have at least gotten ONE. Stayed up for nothing. dry.gif

Now for the 7 day wait.

Yeah. At the very least a "release day egg guarantee" or "no refusals, incredibly high chance to get an egg even from blocker-status commons" would have been nice. :/

Oh well, at least I have a reason to go to bed instead of staying up hunting all night.

Ice dragons don't give the option for summoning lol smile.gif Magmas and thunders do though.

I got one silver from a male GoN and a new blue egg from a female silver smile.gif Happy. Wasn't lucky summoning though! Can't have everything.

AHH my only Guardian refused my Shimmer. What luck!! >_<

Oh well. lol

New shimmer lineages, I hear hopefully ? Once you get a new GoN

I would like to see them with Silver shimmers or Tinsels o.o

ugh.. why won't my egg tell me what it is...silly egg stop hiding in your fog.

OK, summon is showing up now for those that already have two (I didn't succeed in getting a third, darn)

Odd...I could have sworn the cool down was longer...then again, it has been a long time since I got my second GoN.

Bluh, mine bred a fail, a refusal and didn't manage to summon a third GoN. d: Boo. Still the best news.

These eggs are beautiful wub.gif

I tried to breed my GoNs with 2 commons Water dragons, and it was a fail haha

Edited by DeathCry

Failed to summon an egg. For some reason only my thunders could summon. I demand a re-do so i can try on Magmas and Ice Dragons too xd.png

Happy Birthday DC!

Oh, what beautiful eggs!

Thanks TJ!

Just tried breeding my two with Marrows... no refusals, but no eggs either. Was hoping for Destruction eggs. unsure.gif

When will summon be available for scrolls that already have two GoNs?

Very cool update, btw. Can't wait to see what these new breeds look like. smile.gif

Happy birthday, DC! Many thanks for my newly-laid volatile energy egg!

Very, very, very, VERY cool!!!

Happy Birthday DC!

I had a summon fail and a refusal with one GoN x Thunder. But I got the new iridescent egg with GoN x Ice! Sweet!

Yeah. At the very least a "release day egg guarantee" or "no refusals, incredibly high chance to get an egg even from blocker-status commons" would have been nice. :/

Oh well, at least I have a reason to go to bed instead of staying up hunting all night.

No kidding. Summon fail again, breeding my one single.. fail too.

X holly gave a blue egg... FYI..

(Which will now be fogged just in case smile.gif )

I'm really wishing I didn't freeze my second GoN. At least I'll have a chance to get a third though! Failed on the summon....but I'll keep trying. Can't wait to see what these new dragons look like, but I have a feeling it's going to be a looooong time before I get each one xd.png

Curiosity Question!

Can you breed a GoN with another GoN, for those of you who have two?

oh lovely. happy birthday and thank you for the awesomeness.

ps: will the new dragons be permanent or just for the time of the birthday? because both my guardians produced egg's but none of the new.