Desanui

Signodextras

And with that, requests for 2nd Gen Signodextras are closed.

As a side note, if I ever get my Guardian of Nature/Nhiostrife pair working, everyone with a 2nd Gen Signodextra will receive a replacement egg. Their Signodextras will retain their status as legal Signodextras - just considered Limited Edition, descended from the Goddess of Magic.

I have a new Signodextra breeding pair, and can now fulfill 3rd gen Forerunner Signodextra requests!

I also have an egg for Tiga :3

Fingers crossed for your GoN!

I've just been breeding mine mostly for myself, since the fun part about using Avatars is that they can breed their own type, the type of Avatar of the other parent, or the other parent's breed, giving me three options. All I need is a Copper baby from Pumuksa and I'll have my personal goal finished up. I even got an alt vine from Esminets!

Sweet!

Tiga's not replying :/

If the egg hatches and Tiga hasn't taken it, I'll offer it to the next on the list, ElementalMistressLuna.

Okay, since I won a Gold Shimmer-Scale and Shimmer-Scales still produce Avatars of Creation, I'm going with that pairing instead.

I pray I get the GoN soon. xd.png

!!! Nice! It's curious how different users have different luck. I've got two GoN's but have never even remotely won any christmas raffles.

Ah, purple and gold is such a great color combo I can't wait to see these!

Edited by helix9

Thank you! Avatars breed more easily than Shimmers I hear, but hopefully we'll have a few Shimmers to work with, especially for the people who have Forerunner Signodextras :3

You know, I was just noticing that the next time I can summon is Feb. 2, the day before my birthday.

Not that it's very likely, but it would be kind of awesome if I got a GoN for my birthday.

Congrats on winning a Gold Shimmerscale! biggrin.gif Wow!

And that would be superbly cool if you got a GoN on your birthday! hahaha xd.png

Quick question: are you still breeding for those who requested a Forerunner Signodextra (before you stated that 2G requests were closed)?

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Yes. I paused for a week or so to sort out Shimmer-scale trades (everyone wanted to fulfill their end of the bargain early :/ ) so my scroll was egg-locked, and Thetalis hasn't been breeding very nicely.

I'm planning on breeding a 2nd Gen from the GoN for everyone who requested a Forerunner Signodextra if they want it, since I decided to switch which dragon would be Thetalis.

EDIT: Which reminded me to update the list, lol

You're next smile.gif

Edited by Desanui

Ok sounds good! haha hope Thetalis cooperates next time! smile.gif

ETA: Great! smile.gif haha can't wait!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

user posted image

Scroll: Zeditha

Gen Preferred: No

Even Gen? N/A

Inbred: No

Special: I will use my Signodextra and breed for the thread from it, so something nice I can gift back would be lovely.

I'm assuming this is a name we can spread around, like Dorkface and Thuwed? Except of course that we are just beginning and we want nice lineages first. smile.gif

Edited by Zeditha

OH!

Would you like to wait until Valentine's and have a Rosebud Signodextra?

Lol sure! I'll wait to get a Rosebud smile.gif haha

Okay, I've fulfilled all the Forerunner Signodextra requests. I'm shutting down until I get the GoN. I'll probably do a new topic then.

Until then, if you have any questions/requests, feel free to post here or pm me smile.gif

Okay, I've fulfilled all the Forerunner Signodextra requests. I'm shutting down until I get the GoN. I'll probably do a new topic then.

Until then, if you have any questions/requests, feel free to post here or pm me smile.gif

Thanks, Desanui! smile.gif I'll register my Rosebud Signodextra as soon as I think of a name for her lol smile.gif

Just want to say, I don't mind at all what kind of Signodextra I get. Except if it's a Pyralsprite, that's awesome. biggrin.gif

Also, I'll repeat my question: Is Signodextra a name to spread, like Dorkface and Thuwed? Or is it something else?

Just want to say, I don't mind at all what kind of Signodextra I get. Except if it's a Pyralsprite, that's awesome. biggrin.gif

Also, I'll repeat my question: Is Signodextra a name to spread, like Dorkface and Thuwed? Or is it something else?

As far as I know, yup it's planned to be a new family name to spread around. smile.gif

I'll ask my GoN's to send some good vibes your way, Desanui.

Finally named my little Rosebud! smile.gif

user posted image

Lineage:

Scroll: [url=]http://dragcave.net/user/LumosSeeker148

Alt: N/A

Edited by LumosSeeker148

The idea is to spread the Signodextra name, yes.

@helix9 - I'm going to need those vibes, lol

Next try is Feb. 16! ^-^