Desanui

Signodextras

Thanks for the Egg smile.gif

Now to plan for the mate.... and influence gender.

Though I do have some back up plans, in case of influence fail.

also i finally managed ot get my hands on two of the new eggs! now what kind of line should i breed them... hmm a staircase will be a pain since i cant get CB's easilly...

Hey is anyone else having issues organizing dragons? I keep tryign to put two eggs with my Blue Banded Dragon group using the Alternate Custom Sort option, but it wont save!

Hey is anyone else having issues organizing dragons? I keep tryign to put two eggs with my Blue Banded Dragon group using the Alternate Custom Sort option, but it wont save!

That's unusual. Just be careful with the new multi-sort and make sure you click on the dragon before trying to drag it (I think I have this problem because I also have a really bad mouse). Otherwise, without closing the page look at your scroll in another tab and see if the changes saved. Sometimes it will have worked but the sort page doesn't respond.

Okay... i used the regular custom sort option and it worked, unlike the tile sort. Maybe it's a glitch? idk, but ill use custom from now on ugh

Edit: btw guess how lucky i got? Lookeee this boy's code!!!! http://dragcave.net/view/WoWdc WoWdc, WOW Dragon Cave!!! hahaha

Edited by keitsumah

So it looks like avatars of destruction breed offspring fairly well. In fact, so much so that I've devoted a new page in my lineages spreadsheet to the Signodextra family that has arisen on my scroll (just click on the multicolored skywing banner). I have gotten some non-destruction dragons, like a moonstone and avatar of change from the same pair, but otherwise I'm hoping that I can keep getting more destructions.

I also don't think I'll be able to get to 7th gen easily (and 8th is likely impossible) so at that point I might just breed offspring from what I've got and surprise some people in the AP, unless you guys want a couple first. smile.gif

I'd like an Avatar of Destruction if you're handing them out >.>

AND I've got Thetalis's sister now; I'm planning on doing an inbred lineage like my Royal Blue Deck (in my sig). Which means all Thunder.

I can definitely do that for you. happy.gif Pick a pair you like and I can breed it for you.

AND I've got Thetalis's sister now; I'm planning on doing an inbred lineage like my Royal Blue Deck (in my sig). Which means all Thunder.

hmmm im gonna have ot think about gettign one of those descendants... i dont like inbred inrl i think but it looks nice so....

Used purples for both Tharanu and her mate but still no egg... Though I did pick up this guy that I can influence male and breed the two together. I'll keep trying with the gold though, but... THIS IS MUCH TOO FRUSTATING! After the horse grows up I'll try breeding Tharanu to him, but I think I can still get one-two tries with the gold while I'm waiting for the horse.

If I ever get a Thunder egg from Tharanu (and keep it, of course), would it be permissible to add it into another lineage, as well as this one (still keeping the name of course)?

Edited by heavenuniasus

@helix9

Whooo, you've been busy with those Signodextras! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Scroll: DesertAnubis

Breeder: helix9

Inbred: Pumuksa Signodextra and Treimeskha

Reason: I want one :3

@keitsumah

Honestly, I think non-inbred is a bit overrated. It's so much easier to get a really pretty (pure) lineage if you only have to hunt down two cave-born. It's also a lot easier to keep track of. There's certainly merit to it - you get impressive points for being able to come up with that many dragons. But I'm lazy. It's taking long enough to keep scraping up CB Albinos for my Alibi's Repentance lineage.

Now, if you're trying to do a non-inbred even-gen of rares, I feel it's a bit conceited - that's a LOT of CBs you're taking from everyone else. Taking commons for a non-inbred even-gen project is different; it makes them that much more valuable, and it helps other people get to rares.

Just my opinion.

@heavenuniasus

You are more than welcome -nay, encouraged, to spread Signodextras around in however many lineages you want to. The more they get around, the more popular the name will be muahahahahahaha

It's funny, I can always tell when I'm going to get an egg. Most of the time I don't have that feeling, but every time I've gotten an egg from Thetalis, I got that feeling. It's weird. And it takes forever.

@Tiga

Your request has been noted! Thank you for joining us!

Note to breeders

Um... I've been keeping up the list of Signodextras faithfully enough, but I'd like to update the mating pairs - if you've got one and/or the other and it isn't listed, or if you have new breeding pairs, or if you have Signodextras that you haven't registered on, please post so it's all in one place and I can update.

Edited by Desanui

@helix9

Whooo, you've been busy with those Signodextras! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Scroll: DesertAnubis

Breeder: helix9

Inbred: Pumuksa Signodextra and Treimeskha

Reason: I want one :3

They are quite consistently busy, yes. :3 Done and done!

user posted image

New Alternative Breeding Pairs

Pairs: Esminets Signodextra and You Really Sure About That (3rd gen)

Pumuksa Signodextra and Treimeskha (3rd gen)

Nanciscor Signodextra and Astrolace (4th gen)

Ausdauer Signodextra and Tropospherical (4th gen)

Scroll: helix9

Phew! So many lovely pairs.

Edited by helix9

working on making the mate for mine but yeah... its gonna be a bit >.< and im gonna go about and see which dragons ill inbreed. Maybe my pinks and purples but my pinks are already staircase pure, however ive had no work with my greens and purples yet. I'll do that.

Okay, fixed everything up, Takhesis is a breeder on the page now :3

Thetalis wasn't interested this week, sigh.

But my Destruction Rhubilon Signodextra grew up! ^-^

Lookin' good! laugh.gif

Hey! Guess what guys!

This is what!

Edited by heavenuniasus

If they both gender correctly, how about matching Tharanu's first child up with this one?

It would look like this.

Or should I try to pick out similar colors (blue-colored dragon for Thunders, pinks and purples should be easy to get though) and do a mirror of Tharanu's lineage? (I don't have any examples, but it would look like a reflection--probably with the Thunders replaced with a more common dragon.)

Edited by heavenuniasus