Desanui

Signodextras

***NOTE***

I stopped posting here because I couldn't continue with the project, and I'm posting now because I finally can. If this is necro-posting, please let me know so I can start a new topic or something, but I didn't want to go through the trouble of making a new topic if I was going to get burned for already having one.

***END NOTE***

Yay! I have my GoN and I can start breeding Signodextras again ^-^

If you have a 2nd Gen Forerunner Signodextra and you'd like a new 2nd Gen Signodextra, please go ahead and request, and I'll breed them as soon as I can smile.gif

Be aware that you can either request the Gold Shimmer offspring and wait until I get through 22 other requests for that Gold Shimmer's offspring, or I'll ask that you be okay with a GoN x Nhiostrife egg instead. In the case of GoN x Nhiostrife, unless you specifically want the Nhiostrife, I will aim for getting you an Avatar egg.

Good to see the new pair!

user posted image

Scroll: helix9

Gen Preferred: 2nd gen

Special: Either the Avatar or Nhiostrife is good for me, no need to complicate the Shimmer's list smile.gif

Yay! Congrats, Desanui! smile.gif

user posted image

Scroll: LumosSeeker148

Gen Preferred: 2nd gen

Special: I'm good with anything, tbh smile.gif Avatar, Nhiostrife, Shimmer, whatever is there!

Welcome back! Good to see you both smile.gif

Edit: Btw, helix, would you like to go ahead and pedigree Helix, Pumuksa, and Ausdauer? They're eligible for a pedigree stamp.

Edited by Desanui

Edit: Btw, helix, would you like to go ahead and pedigree Helix, Pumuksa, and Ausdauer? They're eligible for a pedigree stamp.

Oh hey, they are eligible. I can even go one generation further. It would go Helix, who is the mother of Pumuska, who is the father of Ausdauer, who is the mother of Parahanga, who is male. (I had a lot of even gens hiding on my scroll haha.)

The best part is that they all somehow ended up Avatars of Destruction! laugh.gif

Quick question - I read your Pedigree information, so my two Signodextras don't count as pedigree, since they're neither of those breeds listed? (I've got a Rosebud and a Frostbite)

Correct. Though actually I think I'll make an exception for holiday Signodextras, since they can only be bred during certain times of the year.

So I'm changing that. Want your Rosebud stamped?

Edit: Actually, the exception is going to be specific to your Rosebud and her offspring.

Special Cases Listed Here:

Rosebud Forerunner Signodextras (bred from Diu Cetua x Signodextra) - as long as the chain is unbroken. i.e. only Rosebuds can be pedigreed, and only if all the mothers of that line are Rosebuds.

LumosSeeker148 is the primary breeder of the Rosebud Signodextra line.

I may accept other special cases, but only on a *coughpuncough* case-by-case basis. The idea is that special cases would be very rare and very valuable.

...though it might take time and fame for the valuable part. xd.png

Edit2: So, you wanna go ahead and do this?

Edited by Desanui

Hi smile.gif The name caught my eye, I love it! I'm a bit confused by the rules though, am I allowed to request a 2nd gen Signodextra? I don't want to break any rules but I love the name and I always try to get 2nd gens of lineages when I can!

Correct. Though actually I think I'll make an exception for holiday Signodextras, since they can only be bred during certain times of the year.

So I'm changing that. Want your Rosebud stamped?

Edit: Actually, the exception is going to be specific to your Rosebud and her offspring.

I may accept other special cases, but only on a *coughpuncough* case-by-case basis. The idea is that special cases would be very rare and very valuable.

...though it might take time and fame for the valuable part. xd.png

Edit2: So, you wanna go ahead and do this?

*gasp* I would love my Rosebud to be stamped! biggrin.gif

And sure smile.gif haha

Hi smile.gif The name caught my eye, I love it! I'm a bit confused by the rules though, am I allowed to request a 2nd gen Signodextra? I don't want to break any rules but I love the name and I always try to get 2nd gens of lineages when I can!

Currently the 2nd Gen Signodextras are only open for breeders who were with me during the Forerunner Signodextra run. I'll be more ready/open with 2nd Gens once I've cleared out more of the requests for my GoN x Shimmer pairing xd.png

In the meantime, I can offer a "2nd Gen" Forerunner Signodextra (bred from the original Signodextra), or a 3rd Gen from Jusix Signodextra x Arcanum Epsilosampi - Jusix is a 2nd Gen from Thetalis, and Arcanum is Signodextra's sibling.

Just let me know which pair you want me to breed from.

To sum up the rules, just give the Signodextra surname to all the descendants laugh.gif

That's really the only rule you need to remember. The rest is fluffy.

Edit: Rikke has been stamped!

Edited by Desanui

Currently the 2nd Gen Signodextras are only open for breeders who were with me during the Forerunner Signodextra run. I'll be more ready/open with 2nd Gens once I've cleared out more of the requests for my GoN x Shimmer pairing xd.png

In the meantime, I can offer a "2nd Gen" Forerunner Signodextra (bred from the original Signodextra), or a 3rd Gen from Jusix Signodextra x Arcanum Epsilosampi - Jusix is a 2nd Gen from Thetalis, and Arcanum is Signodextra's sibling.

Just let me know which pair you want me to breed from.

To sum up the rules, just give the Signodextra surname to all the descendants laugh.gif

That's really the only rule you need to remember. The rest is fluffy.

Edit: Rikke has been stamped!

Thank you for explaining! I would love a 2nd gen Forerunner Signodextra, and of course I will continue the name smile.gif

Thank you for explaining! I would love a 2nd gen Forerunner Signodextra, and of course I will continue the name smile.gif

Noted! I'll let you know when I get an egg. ^-^

Thank you!

Now to be clear, here is my lovely little one... am I supposed to influence it male or female to be pedigreed?

Edited by airaani

Thank you!

Now to be clear, here is my lovely little one... am I supposed to influence it male or female to be pedigreed?

In this case, female. Signodextra's male, so his offspring would have to be female to be pedigreed. Think spiral, just as an even gen.

Would Tharanu, Donner, and Donner's female thunder children be eligible for a pedigree stamp?

Yes!

Well, Donner's female Thunder children, yes, which I think means just Lightning Master?

Shall I stamp them? :3

Yes, please! (And Donner has other Thunder children, but they're all male so I wasn't sure if they'd be eligible for a stamp or not; although I'll be trying to influence the thunders female from now on)

Edited by heavenuniasus

Nope, it's just the ones who are gendered right. The idea is Pedigreed Signodextras have the potential to breed other Pedigreed Signodextras.

And I'm more interested in getting the name out there. I did kinda shoot myself in the foot, pairing Thetalis up with my Shimmer (Got a lot of GoN x Shimmer requests :/ ) but I think I'm going to put that on hold to get my project running - i.e. get you, helix9, and LumosSeeker148 2nd Gens to get started. And one for a special breeding pairing I want that brings both lineages together :3

Hint: It may or may not have something to do with this girl and Haszani's descendant...

Edit: On that note, I have my first Pedigreed Shimmer Signodextra!

Edited by Desanui

Found this little beauty - perfect 4th Gen mate for an egg off my Zenos Signodextra line :3

Thetalis will be up for breeding on Wednesday! ^-^

Edited by Desanui

Thanks! It's influenced female for a future pedigree so fingers crossed.

My goal is to breed lots of avatars of creation (to balance out all of my destructions), so I wanted to make a pair that will help me out with that. I also really like how the 2nd gen lineage view for an AoC has different sprites for each of the dragons, so finding a dragon with sprite changes would also be really cool. I didn't find any hybrids I liked but then I found my CB Gold and CB Sunset who I could then breed for a Sunrise, and match colors really well with Thetalis and Aylis! I currently got a no interest but that means no rejection so this plan is full steam ahead!

user posted image

Edited by helix9