Desanui

Signodextras

Yay! Would you like Misaar Pedigreed?

Yes please!

Any mate is okay, right, but only thunder (male) offspring will be Signodextras?

SIGHHHHH

Somehow my post got lost. >.<

Okay, Try #2.

@helix9 Looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see 'em :3

airaani Yes, you are correct. Stamping~

General note: Just realized that due to coincidence and my choice to go with a GoN over the Thunder means I have two lineages that I can breed together. And because of the way the pedigree is staggered, both lineages can actually be fully pedigreed, and either gender offspring can be pedigreed. biggrin.gif *isexcited*

There are some times where I feel like I don't even notice the 7-day cooldown for breeding (yay for many projects), and there are some days where I check and it's like "7 days left" and I huff and sigh...

Shoukaed Signodextra is all grown up and ready to be pedigreed! And my gold x sunset pair can breed again tomorrow, so I used fertility on both of them for good luck haha.

And airaani, that pink has a lovely lineage! Certainly a hard one to come by.

Edit: The couple bred!...A gold? Well, uh, not what I was expecting. I haven't bred a gold in ages xd.png They do breed AoC but I was looking forward to the sunrise. Maybe I'll trade it for some xeno eggs...

Edited by helix9

LumosSeeker148's Signodextra has been bred! Yay!

Yay! Thanks, Desanui! smile.gif it's such a great lineage!! wub.gif

@airaani D'aww. Maybe next time!

@helix9 Stamped!

@LumosSeeker148 Let me know when you're planning to take it if you can't right away. I can certainly nurse it for you, but I'd like a little head's-up, as I'm working on my other lineages and can't breed while egg-locked. smile.gif

Edited by Desanui

@LumosSeeker148 Let me know when you're planning to take it if you can't right away. I can certainly nurse it for you, but I'd like a little head's-up, as I'm working on my other lineages and can't breed while egg-locked. smile.gif

Sorry! I was egglocked for a while, but I've accepted it now! Thank you for holding onto it! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Sorry! I was egglocked for a while, but I've accepted it now! Thank you for holding onto it! smile.gif

No problem! Enjoy your new Signodextra smile.gif

Stamping my latest Signodextra - Sylvan. Once I've found her a good mate, she'll be open to requests - especially people who want to put both lineages together. wink.gif

Her eventual mate will be a Desipis (son of him and her) but I'd have to wait until Halloween for that.

Edited by Desanui

Neat pair! Desipis dragons are some of my favorite holidays.

Meanwhile, I've got my sunrise ready to go, so fingers crossed it genders correctly and I can finally breed Shoukaed!

Edited by helix9

World's Creation Signodextra is also ready to be stamped...

Anyone have ideas for a mate for him? While I would like him to have a mate who aesthically fits his lineage (with colors, I mean) I want a breed that fits the AoC's description (healing, creation, etc.), so maybe a White or Soulpeace would work...

World's Creation Signodextra is also ready to be stamped...

Anyone have ideas for a mate for him? While I would like him to have a mate who aesthically fits his lineage (with colors, I mean) I want a breed that fits the AoC's description (healing, creation, etc.), so maybe a White or Soulpeace would work...

Actually, World's Creation Signodextra isn't eligible for a stamp - he's not even gen.

I love the idea of the Soulpeace - if you had a White male and 2 female Daydreams (and did an arrowhead), that'd mesh beautifully with the GoN and Creations, and the White could offset Aylis.

Ah, oh well. I know it has to be the opposite gender of the Signodextra parent, just forgot the evengen part.

Yeah... I have all the necessary dragons for that, and I bred them--turned out to be a Soulpeace, but the egg was autoed... At least I know they wouldn't reject, and now someone can have the joy of keeping a Soulpeace! smile.gif

Shoukaed bred a lovely avatar of creation! I was gonna let it gender by itself since I wanted a male and female sibling pair, but then I found an amazing mate hiding on my scroll so the baby is influenced male. I won't say which so as not to jinx my chances since it was an AP catch and a rejection would make me very sad.

@heavenuniasus Yeah, sometimes I get really excited about my projects, then OHNOES I lost the dragon I was breeding for... hope you get another Soulpeace quickly. My Daydream and White had like fifty babies before they had a Soulpeace xd.png

@helix Ooo, cool! Crossing fingers~

ALSO doing a bit of breeding with Thetalis and Haszani, since the current request for my Shimmer is with a gold daddy. In case anyone's looking for a Change Ava or something.

Edited by Desanui

Oooh... I just realized that breeding a Soulpeace is unnecessary--I already have one from a White x Daydream pairing, mated that one to a female Daydream, and got a Daydream egg. I'll let this one gender on its own, and if it turns out to be female I may try breeding it to World's Creation, but I'll keep trying for a Soulpeace.

I should continue working on my spreadsheet so I can easily search for the right lineage (maybe not easy, but a lot better than going through 500+ plus dragons), but... too much work...

And I need to find another 5 gen to continue the current lineage I have going with Tharanu's descendants, and then a 6 gen, and then a 7th... probably have all of those on my scroll somewhere too, or at least halfway to that point. (And once I get to seventh gen I could possibly breed that dragon with a Bloodscale... ah, wait, Bloodscales are two-headed. It would be interesting if TJ ever removed the breeding restrictions and let us play around with what would happen if a regular one-headed would breed with a two-headed...)

Edited by heavenuniasus