Desanui

Signodextras

And I need to find another 5 gen to continue the current lineage I have going with Tharanu's descendants, and then a 6 gen, and then a 7th... probably have all of those on my scroll somewhere too, or at least halfway to that point. (And once I get to seventh gen I could possibly breed that dragon with a Bloodscale... ah, wait, Bloodscales are two-headed. It would be interesting if TJ ever removed the breeding restrictions and let us play around with what would happen if a regular one-headed would breed with a two-headed...)

If you need something high-gen, I have a big collection of even gens for just that occassion that I can breed for you. I can breed any pair in this lineage, though they're all fairly random breeds so if you don't need anything specific I can help you out. I may have some stairs and arrows hiding somewhere too...

Meanwhile, please welcome Kabusha Signodextra to the family (and pedigree-able, yes?). biggrin.gif I was so excited to breed him that I lost the egg due to being scroll-locked, but the lineage includes the other two kinds of shimmer prizes and one of each color of nebula, plus they make avatars of creation! You can see why I was so happy about it, haha.

Edited by helix9

If you need something high-gen, I have a big collection of even gens for just that occassion that I can breed for you. I can breed any pair in this lineage, though they're all fairly random breeds so if you don't need anything specific I can help you out. I may have some stairs and arrows hiding somewhere too...

Meanwhile, please welcome Kabusha Signodextra to the family (and pedigree-able, yes?). biggrin.gif I was so excited to breed him that I lost the egg due to being scroll-locked, but the lineage includes the other two kinds of shimmer prizes and one of each color of nebula, plus they make avatars of creation! You can see why I was so happy about it, haha.

Hah, that is beautiful! Ah well, someone will be really happy with that nebula xd.png

Yerss, Kabusha can be stamped. It's nice to have the project rolling again! ^-^

user posted image

Scroll: Gealach

Breeder: Desanui

Signodextra: Zenos Signodextra (Gold Shimmer) x Lyniria (Silver)

Reason: I've read the rules and promise to fullfil them. I will not harm the gifted egg / hatchie and will take good care of it. smile.gif

user posted image

Breeder: Desanui

Signodextra: Zenos Signodextra (Gold Shimmer) x Lyniria (Silver)

Reason: I've read the rules and promise to fullfil them. I will not harm the gifted egg / hatchie and will take good care of it. smile.gif

Thank you for your request! It has been accepted.

Sadly, the pair decided not to breed anything this week. I'll let you know as soon as they breed something.

Just bred a 2nd Gen Signodextra! PM me if you're interested. (It's a Nhio)

EDIT: Egg has been claimed happy.gif

Edited by Desanui

Just bred a 2nd Gen Signodextra! PM me if you're interested. (It's a Nhio)

EDIT: Egg has been claimed happy.gif

Thank you, Desanui! biggrin.gif I love Nhiostrifes! wub.gif

ETA: Didn't want to add another post, so I'd like to introduce Tempest Signodextra to you all smile.gif

Is she eligible for stamping? xd.png

Edited by LumosSeeker148

No, she's not an Avatar, Shimmer, or Thunder. Butyay for Signodextras!

An update for Gealach: I just bred the pair this morning and didn't get an egg.

A fun project I'm working on is to combine the two lineages - the Forerunners and the Signodextras. Basically, building a mate for her using the new line. I'm currently waiting for Halloween, because I have a couple Desipis I want to breed for the project.

No, she's not an Avatar, Shimmer, or Thunder. Butyay for Signodextras!

Darn lol xd.png I still love my new Nhiostrife anyway smile.gif

They don't HAVE to be Pedigreed. I just thought it'd be a cool mini-project so to speak. I'm still going to breed other Signodextras, and I've got a Nhio Signodextra myself I'm gonna grow for other projects/not pedigreed. :3

Edited by Desanui

I'm in the same boat re: lots of projects. My plan is to have two males and two females from Shoukaed, a male and female pair of avatars of creation, a sunrise, and a sunset dragon. But out of the four siblings only one can be pedigreed (Kabusha, who already has been). I'm still excited for the other ones of course.

So far I've got Atdzimis, his AoC sister, and Izgrev the sunrise sister. Fingers crossed that I get a male sunset soon to finish the family!

Meanwhile, Kabusha really loves to breed nebulas, so I've got the lovely Therum Signodextra after the autoabandon mishap. Maybe I'll try to collect one of each color xd.png If anyone's interested in nebulas that I get extras of, let me know, because I want to breed an AoC out of them eventually and I'm afraid it'll take a while.

They don't HAVE to be Pedigreed. I just thought it'd be a cool mini-project so to speak. I'm still going to breed other Signodextras, and I've got a Nhio Signodextra myself I'm gonna grow for other projects/not pedigreed. :3

LOL no definitely, it's a great mini-project! I'm planning some breeding projects with my Signodextras also smile.gif I've got a 6G Frostbite that a very nice member gifted to me - can't wait to see what patterns can be done!

Also, @helix9, your dragon Therum Signodextra has a gorgeous lineage! Kudos! biggrin.gif If you get another Nebula, I'd love one! smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

An update for Gealach: I just bred the pair this morning and didn't get an egg.

Thanks for letting me know. smile.gif No problem, I'll wait then.

Meanwhile, Kabusha really loves to breed nebulas, so I've got the lovely Therum Signodextra after the autoabandon mishap. Maybe I'll try to collect one of each color xd.png If anyone's interested in nebulas that I get extras of, let me know, because I want to breed an AoC out of them eventually and I'm afraid it'll take a while.

I love Nebulas! Definitely interested in getting one from this lineage.

Banner. smile.gif

Small:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=https://i.imgur.com/LFhhQcb.png][/url]

Large:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=https://i.imgur.com/raV47U2.png][/url]

Enjoy.

Edited by Tomato_Juice

Banner. smile.gif

Small:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=https://i.imgur.com/LFhhQcb.png][/url]

Large:

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=https://i.imgur.com/raV47U2.png][/url]

Enjoy.

Dang! Nice! Thank you!

I love Nebulas! Definitely interested in getting one from this lineage.

Seconded, it looks lovely! happy.gif

I am pleased to say that Zenos and Lyniria bred gold! A new Signodextra for Gealach!

Edited by Desanui

Congrats! Signodextras for erryone!

Meanwhile, it's clear my dragons heard me complaining, so I actually got a AoC instead of a nebula. xd.png So I've got Ilos Signodextra, to continue the pedigree line. Next, tons of nebulas hopefully!

Heya! Sorry I was off for a week xd.png

Okay, stamping Ilos!

Welcome, Kurei! I have a Nhio 2nd Gen for ya!

Yay for Asterion!

Heya! Sorry I was off for a week xd.png

Okay, stamping Ilos!

Welcome, Kurei! I have a Nhio 2nd Gen for ya!

Yay for Asterion!

Thanks, I accepted. Will post when she grows up.

I'm sorry, I kinda forgot about this lineage.... I'll work on continuing it when I'm un-egglocked.

No biggie, glad to have you around. smile.gif

Alright, since I just picked up a Golden Wyvern in the cave, I'm thinking about breeding a new mate for Tharanu (that would mesh with her lineage a bit better than Golden Lord of Shadows). So:

CB Golden Wyvern male x CB Electric female (or maybe a Thunder female if I get lucky enough)= 2g female (not sure which breed yet)

CB Rosebud (or other Valentine) x CB Purple=2g male (will try to get one of each breed from this pairing, for a Valentine mate)

And then 2g female x 2g male= Tharanu's new mate.

I know I'll have to get a Rosebud x Purple egg, since I have no CB Rosebuds. Do you guys think that I should ask around for a Christmas 2011 x Thunder egg as well, to pretty much exactly match Tharanu's lineage, or not?

And in the meantime I would still be breeding her to Golden Lord of Shadows.

May I request one more Signodextra? smile.gif

user posted image

Breeder: DesertAnubis

Signodextra: Thetalis Signodextra (GoN) x Haszani (Nhiostrife)

Reason: I've read the rules and promise to fulfill them. Also I already have one Signodextra from this breeder.

Just popping in to say I'm still breeding my Signodextra but she has not yet seen fit to give me a thunder baby!

user posted image

Scroll: airaani

Breeder: DesertAnubis

Signodextra: Thetalis Signodextra (GoN) x Haszani (Nhiostrife)

Reason: I have a thunder x rosebud and would love to have a GoN x Nhio Signodextra! I will not bite, freeze, neglect, earthquake, abandon, or kill the baby, and I will name it Signodextra-ly smile.gif