Desanui

Signodextras

user posted image

Scroll: Gauge

Breeder: helix9

Signodextra: Any Direct Signodextra

Reason: n/a

Qor's request has been fulfilled!

Im not sure if were supposed to wait for a period after requesting an egg before request something from a different pair or not so disregard this if i made some mistake

user posted image

Scroll: sparkle26

Breeder: DesertAnubis

Signodextra: Zenos Signodextra (Gold Shimmer) x Lyniria (Silver)

Obviously id prefer if the offspring was a shimmer, but ill take whatever offspring i can get biggrin.gif

No wait, you'd just get added to the bottom of the list (if there is one - in this case there isn't yay).

Unfortunately, no egg was produced this time dry.gif

But your request is noted! ^-^

helix9 Thanks for fulfilling that request! I think I missed it...

The transfer just happened yesterday, so I don't think you missed it Desanui happy.gif

New pedigree Signodestra:  http://dragcave.net/lineage/ubG7L

Excellent! Stamped~

airaani Aww, pretty! I love nhios, they're so beautiful happy.gif

Also, heavenuniasus did not claim the egg sad.gif So I'm going to raise this one, and she can put in a new request.

Aaaand Zenos decided not to breed. :[

Edited by Desanui

In keeping with the blue and purple theme, I picked a nebula for a mate and got a little nhio! <3

The color coordination is gorgeous! Stellar choice.

edited to add: Hoped for an alt undine, but it stayed green. It's got a cute lowercase code though and it was influenced female, if anyone wants to grab it.

Edited by helix9

The color coordination is gorgeous! Stellar choice.

edited to add: Hoped for an alt undine, but it stayed green. It's got a cute lowercase code though and it was influenced female, if anyone wants to grab it.

Thank you, Helix! smile.gif I'll give it a good home smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

I'm glad you guys like it! I've named her as well smile.gif

Now to figure out what to do for her mate... I'd like something with nebulas, but not pure nebula. Hmmm...

Also, heavenuniasus did not claim the egg sad.gif So I'm going to raise this one, and she can put in a new request.

Terribly sorry about that... I couldn't get on for the last several days, and also forgot that I needed to pick up the eggie.

user posted image

Scroll: ~X~

Signodextra: 2nd gen from Thetalis Signodextra x Aylis

So I am not exactly sure how you wanted a request to put on here since I've seen couple different request forms on past posts. I just used what is in the code box from the first post. I only saw that Thetalis Signodextra x Aylis were a promotional pairing allowed for request and not sure if it allowed to request now. I liked the name and would like try to get a 2nd gen of lineage again ^^

If it allowed to request an offspring from that pair, then I would love to continue the line (obviously a shimmer from this pair would be awesome, but an Avatar of Creation is nice too. If there is a list for a shimmer offspring, can I be added?). If there is a mistake I will fix as soon as I can.

user posted image

Scroll: ~X~

Signodextra: 2nd gen from Thetalis Signodextra x Aylis

So I am not exactly sure how you wanted a request to put on here since I've seen couple different request forms on past posts. I just used what is in the code box from the first post. I only saw that Thetalis Signodextra x Aylis were a promotional pairing allowed for request and not sure if it allowed to request now. I liked the name and would like try to get a 2nd gen of lineage again ^^

If it allowed to request an offspring from that pair, then I would love to continue the line (obviously a shimmer from this pair would be awesome, but an Avatar of Creation is nice too. If there is a list for a shimmer offspring, can I be added?). If there is a mistake I will fix as soon as I can.

They are indeed a promotional pairing, but they are not currently available, sorry. Aylis is filling out a few other requests I had lined up, but she will be available in January for a few requests. I can add you to that list if you're willing to wait that long. Shimmer offspring, however, will be reserved for breeders who have been with and contributed to the project.

You have filled out your request correctly otherwise~

You can, if you would rather get a 2nd Gen sooner, request for an Avatar 2nd Gen (which would be a Change Avatar from Thetalis x Haszani).

EDIT: Or you could request from Zenos x Lyniria. It's not a 2nd Gen, but I'm not restricting Shimmers from this pairing.

heavenuniasus I know all about not having access for a while smile.gif Would you like to put in a new request?

Edited by Desanui

They are indeed a promotional pairing, but they are not currently available, sorry. Aylis is filling out a few other requests I had lined up, but she will be available in January for a few requests. I can add you to that list if you're willing to wait that long. Shimmer offspring, however, will be reserved for breeders who have been with and contributed to the project.

You have filled out your request correctly otherwise~

You can, if you would rather get a 2nd Gen sooner, request for an Avatar 2nd Gen (which would be a Change Avatar from Thetalis x Haszani).

EDIT: Or you could request from Zenos x Lyniria. It's not a 2nd Gen, but I'm not restricting Shimmers from this pairing.

heavenuniasus I know all about not having access for a while smile.gif Would you like to put in a new request?

Ah, alright thank you for the clarification. If I could be put on the list that would be nice, I am ok with waiting at the moment because I am currently trying to finish/get to point where I can pause in other projects.

I will probably request a 2nd gen from your Thetalis X Haszani when I can focus on it more. So for breeding purposes I was reading that only gold shimmers, avatars, thunders, and unbroken rosebud forerunners are eligible to be named with "Signodextra"? Or am I reading that wrong? Also, would the mate for the "Signodextra" descendant have to be a gold shimmer, avatar, or thunder? They would have to be EG as well, correct?

Ah, alright thank you for the clarification. If I could be put on the list that would be nice, I am ok with waiting at the moment because I am currently trying to finish/get to point where I can pause in other projects.

I will probably request a 2nd gen from your Thetalis X Haszani when I can focus on it more. So for breeding purposes I was reading that only gold shimmers, avatars, thunders, and unbroken rosebud forerunners are eligible to be named with "Signodextra"? Or am I reading that wrong? Also, would the mate for the "Signodextra" descendant have to be a gold shimmer, avatar, or thunder? They would have to be EG as well, correct?

Any descendant of Thetalis can be named Signodextra, no matter breed, EG, Spiral, Stairstep, Stingray, messy, etc. There are no restrictions on mates, either.

Those requirements are only if you want your Signodextra to be "Pedigreed", which is more if you want your Signodextra to be listed with the other Pedigreed Signodextras on the front page as examples for people who are new to the project. What is more important to me is that you spread the Signodextra name to as many scrolls as you can.

I will officially open the request list after the Christmas dragon rush - but I will reserve a spot and pm you a reminder if you are still interested at that point.

Any descendant of Thetalis can be named Signodextra, no matter breed, EG, Spiral, Stairstep, Stingray, messy, etc. There are no restrictions on mates, either.

Those requirements are only if you want your Signodextra to be "Pedigreed", which is more if you want your Signodextra to be listed with the other Pedigreed Signodextras on the front page as examples for people who are new to the project. What is more important to me is that you spread the Signodextra name to as many scrolls as you can.

I will officially open the request list after the Christmas dragon rush - but I will reserve a spot and pm you a reminder if you are still interested at that point.

Alright, that makes sense. I could spread the name for this project ^^ I like the name so I will definitely be interested. I will see if I can plan a mate for them that would allow it to be "pedigreed".

Thank you for answering my questions.

This Signodextra is ODD.

Almost both Signodextra and Forerunner. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Thank you, Desanui smile.gif

(Sorry, @heavenuniasus - I had PM'd Desanui a few days ago about it, but forgot to post here!)

Hey, if you want one, I'll ping you next time I have one. Dunno if I can get another fun code like that, though. xd.png

Edited by Desanui

I've been having some luck recently with fun codes... so maybe!

(I have a CB Mint with uUber, or some form of that. And someone gifted me awsme, except that it's not CB, but oh well.)