Desanui

Signodextras

That's what im going to try and do. But Thetalis' father will be impossible to emulate! I need to get my hands on a caveborn golden wyvern again...hmm...

That's what im going to try and do. But Thetalis' father will be impossible to emulate! I need to get my hands on a caveborn golden wyvern again...hmm...

I just caught one in the cave while looking for pyralspites, if you still need it! I'll PM you once the cooldown is over.

Hey guys,

I feel like I threw a big monkey wrench into the breeding thing (well, three). 1 - Thetalis is not caveborn. 2 - his mate isn't either/is a one-gender dragon. 3 - He breeds very, very slowly.

So my question is this...

Would you guys prefer to stick with this Thunder Dragon as the Signodextra, or would you mind waiting until I get a GoN (For Thetalis) and a Nhiostrife (For Haszani)?

It might take a while (unless someone's willing to donate me some of the trio dragons to help improve my chances) but once I've got that pair, breeding 2nd gens will go more quickly, and there'll be a lot more you can do with the breeding.

What I'd do with the Signodextras we already have is say they're "1st Gen" Signodextras, but I'd make the GoN and Nhiostrife the "official" Signodextra pair.

IF

IF you guys would like to stick with the Signodextras we currently have, that's fine with me. I'm just trying to think about what would make things easier for the breeders. If we switch, I will happily replace all the Signodextras I have bred for people.

Hmm this is an interesting question. I love the dragons I've ended up with, but it is true that if the project is looking to have a really enticing and desirable pair to ask for eggs then a CB pair ends up as the best choice (see the Dorkface line). GoN x Nhiostrife is interesting too, since it'll either give Avatars of Change or more Nhiostrifes, both of which are very pretty dragons.

I think the decision can be made once you end up with a GoN and stay as we are in the meanwhile. I could also help you out and breed some trios your way. smile.gif

Speaking of which, sorry since this is off topic, but I found a tan ridgewing egg and already have a male and female CB for my breeding line (need a male purple though...). Anyone wanna offer on it? I need an undine egg or male hatchie, and can take any rares. CB only please

Hmmm - interesting question.

Lineages started from CBs are usually more popular.

But, part of the backstory to this lineage relies on Thetalis Signodextra not being a CB... which makes it a more unique basis.

I'm happy to stick as is, since GoN's take so long to summon. Though I'd also be willing to try and breed/donate some more Thunders for you.

[Thunders being the only Trio dragon I have...]

Okay, I'll say this. If I can manage to summon a GoN and find an appropriate Nhio and breed them faster than I'm breeding Thetalis right now, then they'll take over. If not, we'll stick with these.

The Trio I need is Ice. My 1 Ice is ridiculously stubborn.

Shows that he's a valuable breeder then that he doesnt belt them out like crazy. Totally limits the ammount of third gen dragons available lol

I wasn't planning on belting out a lot anyway. Once I had a new breeding pair to work with, Thetalis was going to take a back seat and be only for rare promotional occasions.

It'd just be nicer if I was the limiting factor, not Thetalis :/

Pretty, but I don't collect codes for anything but coincidental words. Also I'm currently egg-locked. Got five halloween dragons! Though the Grave Dragon was a royal pain in the arse to catch from the abandoned page...

I'm going to keep my eggs clear for the Halloween dragons, so Thetalis won't be attempting to breed this week.

Takhesis, that's a really pretty lineage. If you're looking to give it away, I'd be happy to take it :3

Or are you looking to trade for something? I just completed my Alibi's Repentance lineage. I could breed you an egg with this lineage if you want.

Welp. Thetalis went and didn't lay an egg again. :/

But I finally got an Electric mate for my second-gen Signodextra, when I get one xd.png

Edited by Desanui

Got a male golden wyvern and a female nhiostrife im goign to breed and hopefully get a male nhiostrife once im not egg locked. I'm also goign to breed a purple and a pink together to get a pink female.

hopefully those two will agree, and ill then have my signodextra's mate! (pref a nhiostrife, so peeps can get a rare dragon as well as a thunder potentially)

I introduce... Xertos Signodextra! the current youngest son of Thetalis! xd.png

user posted image

Lineage:

Scroll: [url=]http://dragcave.net/user/keitsumah

Alt: 6 Please ^^

Hello! I received this gift from Takhesis several weeks ago via the Z Project, and just wanted to say thanks again for the beautiful dragon! I'd like to register it here biggrin.gif

user posted image

Lineage: <-- It's a Frostbite!

Scroll: [url=]http://dragcave.net/user/LumosSeeker148

Alt: N/A

Could I also please request a 2nd Gen Signodextra? smile.gif

user posted image

Scroll: [url=]http://dragcave.net/user/LumosSeeker148[/url]

Gen Preferred: 2nd from Thetalis

Even Gen? N/A

Inbred: No

Special: Is there anything else you want us to consider when breeding your Signodextra? Nope smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148