Desanui

Signodextras

o.O

I'll just pull out my voodoo stick and wave it around too. xd.png

What I really need is more purples. Their cooldown time is twice as long as the breeding cooldown.

Used fertility on one mate and didn't get an egg this week. Next time I'm just gonna use fertility on both and hope for results!

I've been doing that. I'm still hoping it'll actually get me an egg. :/

Thetalis isn't interested, wait a week and try again.

I do, however, have his brother now. smile.gif

Guess what I've got! A lovely avatar of destruction, one that I hope I can continue with other even gens. I've got about five different ideas for a mate DX Edited by helix9

Oh my word, it's glorious. I love it!

I'm still getting no eggs, sigh. But it'll be interesting when Valentine's rolls around wink.gif

All the Thunder siblings, and one or two Roses. biggrin.gif

Used fertility and finally got a soulpiece egg! influenced to be female -the mate is on it's way!

Okay, I have a gold influenced male. But the only problem is that the two (him and Tharanu) don't have a "well-fitting" lineage: See? Even-gen and stairstep. So...

Hmm interesting. I feel like the coolness of the gold lineage outweighs that there will be a gap, if you eventually keep building it as an even gen. I have one CB gold male that I could attempt to breed for you? It hasn't given me a gold since 2010... DX Or maybe scour some trades and trade the gold you have for an even gen one.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here with a refusal with Pumuksa Signodextra and the green copper I really wanted him to breed with, but luckily I bred a replacement copper today. Esminets breeds again tomorrow.

Sweet! I lost connection to the internet just after getting six eggs about four days ago, and I only got connection back D: I've got my eggs in the ER.

I bred Thetalis with fertility on both of them, but no go. I didn't get the Summon to work either. :/

I did get the next one in this lineage, which I'm happy about. Kinda interesting to see it play out.

I'll add your two new Signodextras, Helix. Those are some really pretty mates.

I think the gold would be a great addition to the lineage, but I see what you mean. It may be fine - once you get down the line, it isn't as noticeable, and that lineage, I think, can make up for it. But it's up to you. I don't have any good mates that could compare.

Guess who bred Esminets and got an egg while they were already scroll-locked... Me sleep.gif Will attempt to get it back somehow, and maybe learn not to breed on impulse.

Edit: The egg was picked up and returned by a very generous user! I might name it something to do with "wayward" to commemorate its journey.

Edited by helix9

Just realized that even-gens look pretty... but im too picky about names so im sticking with stair-steps in my pure bloods. Problem with THAT though is i need a new CB mate (female) for every generation. Doesn't help when u start in the rare dragons....

Well, I don't want to trade it for an even-gen gold--it was gifted to me by another user, so... S/he didn't exactly say I couldn't trade it, but... I feel like that would kinda be taking advantage of the user, you know? So... I'll pair Tharanu up with him, then. It might help with getting more people interested in the lineage--"hey, if you request from heavenuniasus in this lineage, you'll get a Thunder or a Gold" sorta thing. But then everyone might be wanting to request from me... Oh well.

@helix9 Yeah, the users here can be very generous - something pretty cool. Of course, others aren't so generous, but it's neat that you got one so you could get your Signodextra back.

@keitsumah I try to avoid uncommon or rare breedings, unless I'm willing to do a fully inbred even gen (i.e. only two CB) but I also think of it this way - commons can be really annoying, and no one ever wants them, because you can easily get one from the Cave, you know? But if you give commons a really pretty lineage, then people will be willing to trade their rare dragons. It's a way of making commons valuable.

@heavenuniasus I think personally that it's fine the way it is. That lineage would look pretty cool to me, honestly. And you're right, with the chance of a Thunder or a Gold, people won't care as much about a gap, since it isn't like a gap in generations.

I'm thinking of making up a story for an "alternate reality" in which Thetalis's sister (if he ever gets one) is paired with him for a special inbred lineage.

Mostly I was so excited to have a mate for Thetalis that I didn't care (at the time) what her lineage looked like. And now I'm not so keen on it xd.png

Edited by Desanui

im going to try and do a color flip method off of what you already have for your breeding so the lineage doesn't bug me as much for not being an exact breed matchup (im picky about purebreds)

So as for the swap similar to Hazani im going to do a male pink female purple to get a male pink. Then for the next bit ill try to get my hands on a CB Golden Wyvern, and a CB Thunder, but im not betting on the thunder so ill go for any other dark blue dragon i can remember.

(aka: flipped bloodline colors)

tricky but if i pull it off it will look cool

Oh my gosh i was hit by inspiration last night. It is ridiculously complicated but has anyone here seen a "chain-link" lineage?

I got Pumuksa a second mate, and he rejected that one too. I don't think I've ever had a dragon reject two different mates before. I'm lucky that the copper pair continues to give me nice green coppers but this is definitely the last one I'm trying before I'm gonna have to look for another 4th gen.

keitsumah, no I haven't heard of chain-link lineages.

NEW 2ND GEN SIGNODEXTRA

Oh my GOSH HE BRED AGAIN 8D

Next up is Takhesis!

And if he breeds again, Keitsumah is next :3