Desanui

Signodextras

Last Updated: 5/25/2016

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

π ₪ Ж Background Ж ₪ π

My intention is to make Signodextra a collectible name. Putting the surname "Signodextra" on the descendants of this dragon and this dragon is really all you need to know. If you want to request an egg, please use the request form located under "Requests." The rest is just fun stuff to enjoy wink.gif

Lost in the mists of time is a dragon kingdom known as Gaelwe. Isolated on their island kingdom, they believe themselves the only life amidst an endless sea.

This kingdom is ruled over by powerful dragon-deities, wielding great magic. One of these, Zjiana, is revered for her magic, but the many priests who worshiped her were -in her eyes- unworthy. She sought to create a dragon, one who would be her presence in this kingdom, whose power would be unlike any other. He would be her 'son', and worthy of being the high priest of her cult.

This child, Signodextra, was not so quick to worship; he grew rapidly in power, and became legendary in his own right. When she saw that the power she had given him was not attributed to her, she became wroth, and took the powers back, cursing him and causing him to forget even his own name. Completely stripped, he was forced to begin anew, but he was highly skilled; it wasn't very long before his new name, Thetalis, became associated with Signodextra, the powerful master who had 'disappeared' years before.

Seeing his power was not derived solely from a god-given talent, she tested him, and he came to her, seeking knowledge, power, and most importantly (to her) her favor. He succeeded, and she approved, restoring his memories and his magic, setting him loose upon the world; in the end, she did not want a priest, bowing and scraping before her, she wanted an avatar, whose name would be known throughout all time. And he would be remembered - in his descendants, and theirs, all throughout existence. For wherever they roamed, they carried with them the name - the name that had been given them by the Goddess of Magic herself as her symbol of favor: Signodextra.

Signodextras, whatever species they are, tend to be not only powerful, but highly skilled and dedicated to their craft. They are persistent, and tend to get what they want. People often mistakenly attribute this to being blessed by a goddess, but this is not the case; they have earned this power through their own will. Parents will often test their young, seeking out only those who have the mentality of a Signodextra: strong-willed, intelligent, quick-thinking and efficient. And only once they have proven themselves will they earn the name, usually with a private ceremony between the parent who bears the name Signodextra, and the child who has earned the title.

Other stories speak of Signodextras whose ancestors have lost their way, and no longer bear the name, though they are descended from the same dragon. These Signodextras are every bit as legitimate a Signodextra as any other, and often more so, as they embody the spirit of earning power despite hardships that would have caused lesser dragons to fall to the wayside.

π ₪ Ж Rules Ж ₪ π

1) There are two types of Signodextra: Direct and Restored. A Direct Signodextra is one where the parent has Signodextra in their name, and their parent, and so on, all the way back to Thetalis Signodextra. Restored Signodextras are dragons who have Thetalis Signodextra in their lineage, but somewhere along the way the chain has been broken.

2) Forerunner Signodextras* (descended from the Thunder Dragon Signodextra) are legitimate, and follow the same rules as descendants of Thetalis.

3) I can't exactly say much once I let go of an egg, but I ask that you respect this project and not kill/bite/freeze/neglect/earthquake/etc. any eggs you receive through this thread unless you have gotten an okay from the breeder who gave you the egg.

*Because I originally started with a Thunder/Rosebud and intend to go with a GoN/Gold Shimmer-Scale pair instead, both lineages will be considered legitimate Signodextras. Any dragon descended from the original Thetalis (i.e. son of the Goddess of Magic) is considered a Forerunner Signodextra.

π ₪ Ж Breeders Ж ₪ π

BREEDERS THAT ARE ITALICIZED MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE.

DesertAnubis (me)

Personal Breeding Rules:

1) 2nd Gen Signodextras may NOT be killed, abandoned, earthquaked, bitten, neglected, or frozen. Doing so will cause you to be blacklisted.

2) Any other Signodextras from me may be bitten or frozen, but not neglected, earthquaked, abandoned*, or killed.

3) Any 2nd Gen Signodextras MUST bear the Signodextra name, whether they are Forerunner or not.

*You CAN trade, as long as you point the person you're trading with to this topic. Plsthx

Breeding Pairs:

Thetalis Signodextra (GoN) x Aylis (Gold Shimmer) - Promotional Only

Thetalis Signodextra (GoN) x Haszani (Nhiostrife) - Open

Signodextra (Thunder) x Diu Cetua (Val'11) - Open

Jusix Signodextra (Creation Ava) x Arcanum Epsilosampi (Thunder) - Open

Zenos Signodextra (Gold Shimmer) x Lyniria (Silver) - Open

Sylvan Signodextra (Change Ava) x Celvor (Desipis) - Open

heavenuniasus - Breeding Information

Personal Breeding Rules: No earthquaking, killing, or abandoning.

Can only neglected-experiment, freeze, and bite if it's a dragon that ISN'T your first one from me.

Breeding Pairs:

Golden Lord of Shadows (Gold) x Tharanu Signodextra (Thunder)

Donner Signodextra (Thunder) x Boomclap Electric (Electric)

Ancient Legend of Eternity (GoN) x Genesis Signodextra (Creation Ava)

Worldly Flood (Two-Finned Bluna) x Genesis Signodextra (Creation Ava)

World's Creation Signodextra (Creation Ava) x Soul Animator (Soulpeace)

helix9

Personal Breeding Rules: None. Once the dragon leaves my hands, I have no control over it. The only real rule of course is retaining the lineage's name.

Breeding Pairs:

Kabusha Signodextra (Creation Ava) x Stark Contrast Alloy (Nebula Red)

Atdzimis Signodextra (Creation Ava) x Oxfessab (Geode)

Izgrev Signodextra (Sunrise) x Mynkhou (Undine Alt)

Ilunabarra Signodextra (Sunset) x Quantized Spirit (Silver)

LumosSeeker148

Personal Breeding Rules: Please no neglecting, abandoning, experimenting, biting, etc, and most importantly, retain the lineage name!

Breeding Pairs:

Rikke Signodextra (Rosebud) x [???]

Toril Signodextra (Creation Ava) x Peppermint Creation (Creation Ava)

~X~

Personal Breeding Rules: Pretty standard rules - please do not neglect, abandon, experiment, bite earthquake/kill the offspring. You must continue/keep the lineage name (that is the point of the breeding project ^^)

Breeding Pairs:

Ayatul Signodextra (Creation Ava) x xBiead Destruction II (Destruction Ava)

Ayatul Signodextra (Creation Ava) x xAten of Nature II (Gold)

π ₪ Ж Breeder Form Ж ₪ π

You must fill out this form to be listed as a breeder.

user posted image

My Scroll: (scroll name)

Personal Breeding Rules: Please think this over carefully. You do not need to have people fulfill your breeding rules if you want to fulfill a general request, but this is in case someone wants an egg from you directly.

[img=http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/Desert-Anubis/SignodextraBreeder_zpsc6c85453.png]
[b]My Scroll:[/b] [url=](scroll name)[/url]
[b]Personal Breeding Rules:[/b] Please think this over carefully. You do not need to have people fulfill your breeding rules if you want to fulfill a general request, but this is in case someone wants an egg from you directly.

π ₪ Ж Requests Ж ₪ π

Requests are listed in the order they were received.

Usually, this is the same order in which they will be fulfilled.

Labyrinthian is requesting a 2nd Gen Signodextra from Thetalis x Haszani.

π ₪ Ж Request Form Ж ₪ π

user posted image

Scroll: (scroll name)

Breeder: This is the breeder you're requesting to breed your Signodextra.

Signodextra: This is the specific Signodextra you're requesting from. You can ask the breeder who the Signodextra's mate is, or you can check his/her children's lineages.

[IMG=http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/Desert-Anubis/SignodextraRequest_zps06ae60e3.png]
[b]Scroll:[/b] [url=](scroll name)[/url]
[b]Breeder:[/b] This is the breeder you're requesting to breed your Signodextra.
[b]Signodextra:[/b] This is the specific Signodextra you're requesting from. You can ask the breeder who the Signodextra's mate is, or you can check his/her children's lineages.

π ₪ Ж user posted image Pedigrees user posted image Ж ₪ π

A Pedigreed Signodextra occurs under ALL the following conditions:

1) Even Gen

2) The parent Signodextra is the opposite gender of the child Signodextra - all the way back to Thetalis. So: only Thetalis's DAUGHTERS can have PEDIGREES - and their sons, the son's daughters, etc.

3) Every dragon descended from Thetalis has Signodextra in the name. Restored Signodextras can't have pedigrees.

4) Avatar, Thunder or Gold Shimmer breeds only.

Special Cases Listed Here:

Rosebud Forerunner Signodextras (bred from Diu Cetua x Signodextra) - as long as the chain is unbroken. i.e. only Rosebuds can be pedigreed, and only if all the mothers of that line are Rosebuds.

LumosSeeker148 is the primary breeder of the Rosebud Signodextra line.

π ₪ Ж Banners Ж ₪ π

100x30

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/Desert-Anubis/Signodextra100x30_zps09886738.png][/url]

150x15

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/Desert-Anubis/Signodextra150x15_zps833ee8d7.png][/url]

350x20

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n516/Desert-Anubis/Signodextra350x20_zps9381dc5f.png][/url]

Banners by Tomato_Juice:

Small (200x40):

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=https://i.imgur.com/LFhhQcb.png][/url]

Large (433x87):

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161221][img=https://i.imgur.com/raV47U2.png][/url]

Edited by Desanui

π ₪ Ж user posted image Pedigreed Signodextras user posted image Ж ₪ π

See Pedigrees in the above post to find out how to give your Signodextra a pedigree!

user posted image

Thetalis Signodextra

π ₪ Ж 2nd Gen Ж ₪ π

user posted image

Signodextra

user posted imageuser posted image user posted image

Jusix Signodextra

Shoukaed Signodextra

Toril Signodextra

Genesis Signodextra

Sylvan Signodextra

Farraige Signodextra

π ₪ Ж 3rd Gen Ж ₪ π

Tharanu Signodextra

Helix Signodextra

Kyxai Signodextra

Rikke Signodextra

Misaar Vex Signodextra

Kabusha Signodextra

Naavin Signodextra

π ₪ Ж 4th Gen Ж ₪ π

Pumuksa Signodextra

Kaden Signodextra

Donner Signodextra

Jusix Signodextra

Solas Signodextra

Sifneas Signodextra

Ilos Signodextra

π ₪ Ж 5th Gen Ж ₪ π

Ausdauer Signodextra

Rhubilon Signodextra

Lightning Master Signodextra

Yathos Signodextra

Nyenyezi Signodextra

π ₪ Ж 6th Gen Ж ₪ π

Parahanga Signodextra

Xabarchi Signodextra

Edited by Desanui

Trying to decide...

Should I go with my original idea of breeding a Black-Capped Teimarr (Perephra, Princess of Gaelwe) or breed another Thunder Dragon (which would be his sister) and basically make all Signodextras inbred?

Did you get permission from the artists of the Thunder dragon to re-color it? If not, you should remove it.

Also, for Thetalis's mate, I'm good either way. His sister would mean that all dragons would be inbred, but all 2nd gens would be Thunders (but it would probably take longer to even get an egg). Perephra would not produce inbreds, but generally 2nd gens would be Teimarr, instead of the Thunders that lots of people would want.

Just pointing out pros and cons of each possibility. biggrin.gif

Which is precisely why I was having trouble trying to decide. Maybe what I'll do is look around for a 2nd Gen Thunder someone would be willing to trade me. >.> I've got purples. And it might be worth it to have more Thunders.

Plus, I still have three days before Perephra's parents can breed again, and they might come up with the wrong breed anyway. >.<

Whichever one gets here first, I guess.

EDIT: OR I found my Ribbon Dancer (lol) and she's a 2nd Gen. That would go nicely and make Thetalis's kids even gen. (If I decide to use this, she'll get a better name)

Edited by Desanui

I think I'm just gonna go with the Ribbon Dancer. She's got a pretty lineage smile.gif

THETALIS HAS A MATE NOW 8D

EDIT: UGH. Grr. Bah.

They refuse to go near each other. Typical. I have a Rosebud I could try while I'm waiting for the Teimarr... but now I have to wait a week... TT-TT

Edited by Desanui

Oh no! I hope breeding goes better. I can comb through my CB's in case breeding keeps going south.

In either case, I'd love to be involved with this project! Can't pass up a name as cool as this, so I want to request a descendant of Thetalis Signodextra. Also how and what kind of dragons can be registered as Signodextra? Or will they all be direct descendants of Thetalis?

The only limitations on any dragons is they must be descendants of Thetalis, and of Signodextras. You can combine any breed, even bite or try to Neglect them (preferably not a 2nd Gen Signodextra).

If say you go super messy on the lineage. The only requirement is that one of the parents is a Signodextra, and the parents of that particular parent must be a Signodextra, and so on. If the lineage is broken, they don't count.

ALL HAIL THE HELIX!!!

Edited by Desanui

A broken lineage is if an ancestor dies/is killed, yes, or if the name of one of the ancestors is not Signodextra.

Say for example you have a fourth-gen Signodextra. The father is a third-gen Signodextra, and the father's mother is a second-gen Signodextra. They all have the name "Signodextra" in their name, so your fourth-gen Signodextra is legitimate.

If, however, the father's name (or the father's mother's name) does NOT include Signodextra, then the lineage is broken.

Maybe when Thetalis finally decides to take interest in someone, I'll breed a dummy lineage to explain a little better.

Edited by Desanui

The only limitations on any dragons is they must be descendants of Thetalis, and of Signodextras. You can combine any breed, even bite or try to Neglect them (preferably not a 2nd Gen Signodextra).

If say you go super messy on the lineage. The only requirement is that one of the parents is a Signodextra, and the parents of that particular parent must be a Signodextra, and so on. If the lineage is broken, they don't count.

ALL HAIL THE HELIX!!!

Sweet, sounds good. And praise lord Helix! I think I'll name my first one Helix Signodextra haha.

Sweet, sounds good. And praise lord Helix! I think I'll name my first one Helix Signodextra haha.

HA!

Probably reserve the name. Without a mate, I really have no clue when I can start breeding.

HE'S SO PICKY, GAH

HA!

Probably reserve the name. Without a mate, I really have no clue when I can start breeding.

HE'S SO PICKY, GAH

Would you like to try with This one for the even gen?

Will PM you the telelink.

I would like one of their offspring if it works *pretty please?*

Would you like to try with This one for the even gen?

Will PM you the telelink.

I would like one of their offspring if it works *pretty please?*

Don't hate me, but I'm actually not a fan of Frostbite Dragons :/ Thanks for the offer!

You are more than welcome to have one of the 2nd Gen Signodextras once he does find a mate, though. smile.gif

Right now he's lined up with a Rosebud. My attempt to breed a Teimarr went kaput again (The pair bred a fleshcrowne instead), and if the Rosebud doesn't work, I'll probably be looking into an electric dragon or something. If I can find a 2nd gen one.

I have a CB Electric! (Actually I have two, so if you want a pure Electric 2nd gen, I can supply you with one. Or... you may request an Electric paired with any other CB dragon on my scroll.)

My hope is that he'll breed with my Rosebud. If not, then I'll start looking for the electric.

Nice to know you're ready to offer smile.gif

Snaztastic. It worked.

Butofcourse, I forgot to check if I was egg-locked. D:

The egg's code is X3Ati, if anyone's quick enough to pick it up. It was bred at 8:02am Central Time on May 29, 2014.

Pfft.

I'll try to pick it up but probably won't be able to; since it's a Thunder it'll be picked up as soon as someone sees it. Maybe, once someone does get it, you could try searching their scroll name on here, then explain what happened. That, of course, might not allow you to get it back, but it's still worth a try.

Well. I guess that means someone got a freebie. Sigh.

At least we know this pairing works, though (FINALLY UGH)

I'm going to be on a road trip, not quite sure how long it'll be. Maybe a few hours, maybe a few days. I'm hoping for the "few hours" thing.