RaisingDragons

DC Birthday speculation

I don't think it will be a relase. We already have it this month. Maybe it will be something more like the holiday events, a game or badge.

Relases are always appreciated, but I want to be surprised. xd.png

A cave update. It would be wonderful if we could have 8 egg slots for the 8th DC birthday wink.gif

I would like so much to take an exact number of couples of new dragons.

That would be tricky. Not everyone can have 8 slots or that would negate limits by trophy. So, only gold trophy could reasonably get to 8, Then the others would need to increase by one too. Not that I wouldn't love to have an equal number, but I doubt will happen for the birthday.

Outlandish wish: 12 CB frills on my scroll please. laugh.gif

Edited by ainisarie

More egg slots would be nice -- by the numbers as it were 500 /8 2000/10, 5000/12, etc.

( I hate uneven numbers)

A cute badge with the year we joined--

Cake -- as long as it's not Chocolate

Breed Fertility to boost the chances of getting the breed we want

"re -release" of the coppers-- actually coding so that more will drop so that some of us can catch a few to finish scroll goals-- ( yes , yes I know not feasible, we are speculating and wishing here)

A new release , but a Hybrid so that we can breed when we have room--

Edited by dragonpuck

My bet goes for a cake decorating (befor our dragons eat it, duh). Annnd something actually improving the gameplay in some way. We need more BSAs... egg freezing please?

That would be tricky. Not everyone can have 8 slots or that would negate limits by trophy.  So, only gold trophy could reasonably get to 8,  Then the others would need to increase by one too.  Not that I wouldn't love to have an equal number, but I doubt will happen for the birthday. 

Outlandish wish:  12 CB frills on my scroll please. laugh.gif

Maybe the Platinum trophy for 1000 dragons with 8/24 slots?

I'm way past that, but it would still be nice to see trophies for higher levels.

As for the Frills, whenever they are ready, so am I! wub.gif

And you do know...

Cake -- as long as  it's not Chocolate

...this is Dragcave - it must be Carrot Cake! xd.png

Edited by dragongrrl

Wishful: a badge

Silly: 274628274827 cakes, when we eat one. Our dragons get to use their BSA 4000000 Times without cooldown!

Most likely doing to happen: TJ09 will think of Dragon Cave.

dragonpuck  Posted on May 17 2014, 12:56 PM

More egg slots would be nice -- by the numbers as it were 500 /8 2000/10, 5000/12, etc.

( I hate uneven numbers)

A cute badge with the year we joined--

Cake -- as long as it's not Chocolate

Breed Fertility to boost the chances of getting the breed we want

"re -release" of the coppers-- actually coding so that more will drop so that some of us can catch a few to finish scroll goals-- ( yes , yes I know not feasible, we are speculating and wishing here)

A new release , but a Hybrid so that we can breed when we have room--

By Nyastara June 10, 2011

Since June 10, 2011, Purple Dragons have the breed specific action Fertility, which increases the chances of a successful breeding attempt, though it does not influence what the species of the egg will be. HERE

By Nyastara June 10, 2011

Since June 10, 2011, Purple Dragons have the breed specific action Fertility, which increases the chances of a successful breeding attempt, though it does not influence what the species of the egg will be.  HERE

yes ,I am well aware of both but the first is basically useless and the second has yet to be implemented

I am SPECULATING and wishing::: so many of my projects are stuck waiting for the correct breed dry.gif

@ dragongrrl OK Carrot Cake it is then tongue.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Hmmm, this will be DC's 8th birthday, so what could it be...

Silly prediction: dragons that hatched on DC's birthday get a new "BSA": PARTY! xd.png

Possible prediction: perhaps an 8-day event collecting cake ingredients (carrots) to bake a birthday cake, similar to the christmas baking event?

Wishful prediction: not sure what I wish for. As long as it's not an 8-breed-mass release (and I highly doubt that), I'm sure it will be fun, whatever it is.

Hmmm...

Silly prediction - 8 days of new releases.

Possible prediction - a special dragon release, hopefully a couple of new dragons.

Wishful - Frills.

And here's a wish from my friend:

Let one (or more) day out of 8 days be a "retired dragons come back" Day(s), allowing people to complete their scroll goals.

~Incubate for Hatchlings?

~A Badge for x reason!

~Leetle tree drops*

~Encyclopedia for all!

~New options to gameplay

~Explorations?

~Two trees of Gold and Silver

~The Fellowship of the Ring

~A magical school for ahem, Mages

Annnd I'm all out of ideas and patience. The days, they are too many.

*purely selfish reasons, I haven't caught mine yet xd.png

I thought the 7 new breed releases was very clever for the 7th birthday. That being said, it was waaaaay too much for me, and some people didn't have enough room to get the coppers and figured they'd be more common, and that didn't quite work out. So I am hoping if we have a large release, there aren't dragons that end up as very uncommons.

But I'm always thrilled for some extra hybrid releases to add some flavor to the mix without needing to necessarily stalk for new eggs.

However, I would love to see some extra features that have been bounced around. I know people here really like badges. But that scroll on my smartphone is crazy cluttered. I would love that Badge Book TJ brought up once as a place to store and easily access (and thereby give a reason to add more) badges.

I'd like to collect (maybe different color) candles and light them and send them out to people (friends, family, etc) to make their own "birthday wishes". Maybe as players we can start a tradition on our own that we send out eggs and hatchlings to our own friends before or after the birthday event for Birthday Wishes and Celebrations. (Yes I know about the Various Wishes Breeding Project - its great!)

I also really enjoyed the daily fortune from the Halloween Event we had from our Madame Gypsy Magi. I know TJ doesn't tend to repeat exact things (I'm not talking like different eggs for easter but all being eggs), but she was a blast and I'd love to see her out again for more holidays. Just with updated fortunes. Especially with multi-day event celebrations or longer holidays, I like the 1 fortune per day. Some of them are rather funny and I can't imagine it would be too difficult to change out the variety of them.

I can't wait! I just hope I can keep up with everything else I have going on!!

Any new BSAs, description additions, site changes, new tweaks and features... as small as they might be, I look forward to those just as much as I do new dragons. Sometimes more just depending on what it is. Also enjoy getting variety out to the lesser populated breeds! Although I have to say I know its being worked on and I do appreciate it!

Maybe TJ will be funny and temp resize the dragon lineage icons to show just their tails and hindquarters.... That might work for a good April Fools.

Edited by natayah

A cave update. It would be wonderful if we could have 8 egg slots for the 8th DC birthday wink.gif

I would like so much to take an exact number of couples of new dragons.

blink.gif OMG - I WANT THAT!!!

I am guessing it will be some kind of release - 5th birthday we got 5 pygmie breeds, 6th birthday we got 3 new breeds with dimorphism = 6 new sprites, 7th birthday we got 7 new breeds in 7 days.

Although I seriously hope we don't get a release like last year, I was on vacation and still didn't catch up with coppers. I wish for a couple of new hybrids - maybe 4 breeds with dimorphism, so we get 8 new sprite's for dragcave's 8th birthday smile.gif

I think that if it's a release, we will have an 8 day release(or a 4 day release) With 4 dragons and 4 hybrid dragons. 1 Dragon one day 1 Hybrid the next, giving us time to collect, incubate, hatch, grab.

Though it may seem unrealistic, i like that idea better. We need more hybrids anyway.

I'm not sure a release has been confirmed? Just an "event" biggrin.gif

Yes for sure there will be eggs. When I asked TJ if there was going to be a dragon release or an event in IRC the other day he said something like "all these things". Sadly that is all the info I could get. xd.png

Edited by littleblackdog

And here's a wish from my friend:

Let one (or more) day out of 8 days be a "retired dragons come back" Day(s), allowing people to complete their scroll goals.

That would be Frills - which probably ARE coming back (there's a thread - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=160838) and Old Pinks - which will never come back; their spriter will not allow it, as she was not happy with the artwork any more. and replaced them with the pinks we now have herself.

I would like more hybrids. And I would like more of them to be like the UVs that can produce one of their parent breeds instead of only breeding true to the hybrid.

I might regret wanting that, later... xd.png

Maybe he will have a surprise raffle with brand new prize dragons. And...you win one!

I'm hoping there's not a release, since we just got Falconiforms and Frostbites, and while that 7 day release was fun (even though I still have only one CB Copper to this day, but I digress..), 8 breeds would be too much I think. x_x But if it was 8 new hybrids (or 4 with dimorphism) that would be cool!

Also, I think it'd be cute if the gingerbread decorating event was mixed with the garden event where we baked and decorated little cakes and sent them to others. :3

Maybe the start of a new holiday dragon, the Birthday Dragon. Like the other holidays, caveborns drop for three days and then never again. Breedable only during the week before DC's birthday. Spriter's alts for the spriters, etc. New Birthday Dragon every year.

Edited by Tecca

Encyclopaedia! I expect this most! But I don't think this will happen on birthday, because encyclopaedia is more like an update or gamesite improvement, not an 'event'! Hope this will come soon, along with egg freeze!

For birthday, I want frills! Like everyone else who doesn't have frills.

Maybe the start of a new holiday dragon, the Birthday Dragon. Like the other holidays, caveborns drop for three days and then never again. Breedable only during the week before DC's birthday. Spriter's alts for the spriters, etc. New Birthday Dragon every year.

This sounds great too! A new holiday. xd.png