RaisingDragons

DC Birthday speculation

Sooo... with DC's 'birthday' coming up, I decided to start a thread for speculation, wild mass guessing, etc, about what is planned.

There is going to be a release - will it be just one type of dragon, or a seven-day extravaganza like last year?

Post 3 ideas/predictions for what will happen here - 1 silly, 1 possible, and 1 wishful.

Maddeningm cryptic hints from those in the know, to make wild mass guessing even wilder, would be fun smile.gif

To get this started:

Silly prediction - birthday cake will rain in all the biomes.

Possible prediction - since dragons have been dressed up for holidays before, maybe they'll all wear party hats.

Wishful - I wish the prize dragons would drop in the cave - one type for each biome - eg silver shimmerscales in alpine, bronze shimmerscales in desert, gold shimmerscales in coastal, bronze tinsels in volcano, etc.

Edited by RaisingDragons

Collecting cakes like the festival of eggs?

I hope it'll be a fun activity or something like that.

Less keen for a giant release like last year. It was nice to get so many new breeds, but oh my goodness was it work to plan for that many breeds...

But an event would be nice.

I was hoping for a thread like this! Build a birthday cake was a good suggestion from a friend.

Breaking birthday pinatas and sending sweets/goodies to each other? (Bit like flower event)

Well I'm hoping we have a week release again like last year it was so fun and seeing all the new dragons were awesome ^^

A week long release? Ummm...might be good but how many eggs? If it was crazy with more than three eggs I'd be might worried I wouldn't get enough of each. A fun activity would be great too.

I hope for the release of the equus dragons. I saw they were missing on the completed list and I soooo hope they were 'dragon enough' to get in-cave.

Other than that? Maybe a text-quest to get some kind of prize? Dosn't have to be a Dragon.. maybe a new Badge?

Or maybe I can still hope for 'egg collecting' like collecting the empty shells but I don't think that will happen anytime soon if it will happen at all.

Anyway I'm excited!

I'm not sure a release has been confirmed? Just an "event" biggrin.gif

For once in my life I hope this doesn't involve a new dragon, as I will be on vacation then! xd.png

I would love to see a bunch of additions to the site. New BSAs (HEAL!), being able to sort multiple dragons at once, more accurate breeding countdowns, and so on. I hope the encyclopedia is launched then as well, but since it's already been announced I doubt that's the only thing coming.

I'm not sure a release has been confirmed? Just an "event" biggrin.gif

It was confirmed by TJ in one of his announcements at mid-April, the one before May release. I would like to see some breed-only dragons with new BSAs in the upcoming release(s?).

I agree with fuzzbucket. Encyclopedia looks has high possibility, at least to me.wink.gif

Edit: Misread the thread. Sorry to get you confused..

Edited by Shelybear

It was confirmed by TJ in one of his announcements at mid-April, the one before May release. I would like to see some breed-only dragons with new BSAs in the upcoming release(s?).

I agree with fuzzbucket. Encyclopedia looks has high possibility, at least to me.wink.gif

I still don't see it XAx can you link me?

I still don't see it XAx can you link me?

May Release Info

Aww...I looked through it again and it seemed I was wrong? The thread was entitled May release info so I just simply took all two events would be related to "release". I'm sorry. He used "event" in second one so you are right. That's only event.. It seems that everyone is looking forward to a (bunch of) new release. tongue.gif

I'd like an event like gathering cakes or party hats, sort of like with Easter? Though new releases are always great as well!

A cave update. It would be wonderful if we could have 8 egg slots for the 8th DC birthday wink.gif

I would like so much to take an exact number of couples of new dragons.

Edited by Naruhina_94

A cave update. It would be wonderful if we could have 8 egg slots for the 8th DC birthday wink.gif

I would like so much to take an exat number of couples of new dragons.

Now that would be great!!

This so so so much!

Now THAT would be a happy DC birthday indeed tongue.gif

I would like so much to take an exact number of couples of new dragons.

Yes, that would definitely be perfect! biggrin.gif

I have heard some chatter on the forums about maybe rereleasing frills. I dunno if it will happen any time soon, but that would make for an awesome birthday thing.

May be too short of notice, though.

Edited by Silverswift

I have heard some chatter on the forums about maybe rereleasing frills. I dunno if it will happen any time soon, but that would make for an awesome birthday thing.

May be too short of notice, though.

this would be awesome, too. However TJ said he agrees with re-relasing frilled only after said that on 21th May we will have the event. So it couldn't be this for a time fact. I think that making an event for the birthday requires almost 2 monthes.

Re-relasing frilled would be an awesome Christmast extra gift wink.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

I don't know why (mayhaps sleep deprivation + stress due to finals), but I got this idea from the first post about cake and mixing it with leetle trees. Basically, cake will drop in all biomes, and the cake will change its decoration based on the holiday. And then after a full cycle, the cake will explode.

Ignore me, I don't know what I'm talking about.

New dragon will be nice. :'D

I don't know why (mayhaps sleep deprivation + stress due to finals), but I got this idea from the first post about cake and mixing it with leetle trees. Basically, cake will drop in all biomes, and the cake will change its decoration based on the holiday. And then after a full cycle, the cake will explode.

That would seriously be so hilarious! I doubt they'll have come up with that idea though haha.

Ignore me, I don't know what I'm talking about.

New dragon will be nice. :'D

Wait a minute, what? A cake full of Leetle Trees?

I need to get my coffee!