RaisingDragons

DC Birthday speculation

While catching CB Coppers has been a struggle since their release, in hindsight I'm glad we got something new to value and covet. No new eggs have been at that level of rarity or even close in the year since. I hope we get another multi-egg release, with a rare mixed in with no telling which one it is. smile.gif

What are you plotting, bossman.

EXACTLY What I want to know, myself, Stromboli; exactly What I want to know, myself.

If it could include Sprite changes to dragons, that would be cool. Balloons could have string tied to its tail and be colored differently, for an example.

The Encyclopedia would be cool, same with a random gifting of rare dragons. (extra egg slot opened for these eggs, then the slot would vanish once it hatches) The rarest of all would be a CB/2 gen Shimmer or Tinsel, and would have like, a 1/8192 chance of getting one, as a reference to Pokémon)

And beautiful/awesome looking new releases, now THAT would be a cool thing, I know eggs are planned to be released, but I have no clue what they are.

30 minutes biggrin.gif Is it bad that this is going to be the only exciting thing that happened to me today? xd.png

... xd.png I didn't think it was today, I thought it was going to be tomorrow LOL.

... xd.png I didn't think it was today, I thought it was going to be tomorrow LOL.

Lol I went to go look it definitely is today just after 11:59:59 so yeah still a little longer then 30 minutes xd.png oh well I'll go play gpx lol

15 more minutes, hoooooh man. Really excited for my first DC birthday on here. <3

Yeah, I'm just saying I'm screwed.. >__<; I had it set up so tomorrow I had absolute room for eggs. xd.png

I only have 5 egg slots so I am hoping we do not get 7 new releases again .-.

I would like a hybrid though... <3

Oh well, just got to wait it out ^^

Also Saynna, Byakuran is my husband! Give my man back tongue.gif

7 minutes. i want releases, or events, or new biomes! is there anywhere we can suggest new biomes?

if there are eggs, any idea which biome they might drop in?

2 minutes!