RaisingDragons

DC Birthday speculation

All sound awesome and as was not about the madness last year, I am a little ridiculously excited for the event that is literally round the corner! biggrin.gif

I am on board that hype train!

Raffle be cool, re-release frills, the encyclopaedia, birthday related event, new egg slots with trophies to achieve, new birthday dragon -all and any would be marvellous!

I still want pinata candy to send around biggrin.gif

I just hope it's not going to be something we need to collect, but otherwise I'm sure the event will turn out pretty cool laugh.gif

Although I would love a mass release just like last year - just imagine a release of eight new tiny lovely pygmies tongue.gif

Also, the encyclopedia or new BSAs would be awesome, as well!

I would love an event for DC's birthday like: cake decorating with cake layers, frosting, decorations and of course candles; or being able to send cupcakes out with birthday wishes like the Valentines event to DC players.

An event would be fun, cake decorating or a new badge etc.

A release would be cool too, but please nothing like last year, it was a bit much for me.

I would love for Frills to be rereleased, but I think it might be a little last minute for them to be the birthday surprise... definitely looking forward to future chances for the Frills to reappear.

8 egg slots would be AWESOME, or even a higher trophy level to go with it (platinum? diamond? idk...)

Either way I'm excited!

Pygmy release please! This would be ideal because even if he released a few, pygmies are so common that they wouldn't be stressful to find.

I also am looking forward to this encyclopedia.

Please NO 8-day release. xd.png That would get me all messed up. I still have nightmares about Coppers even though I only need 2 CB greens left.

Edit: ...though I have been ravenously collecting reds recently just in case.

Edited by Earth Gurl

After thinking it over, my guess is that some of the 'event' things will be (and these are just possible guesses)

-- Frills are re-released, either in their old form or in a new alt coloring.

-- The encyclopedia and name claim features go public

-- If the frills get released as regulars, they might have a hybrid breed.

-- A couple new dragons

-- Possible raffle? I'd love the idea of starting a summer 'holiday', since the real holidays are a 5 month stretch of holiday dragons with virtuallly none in the summer.

I really don't expect another massive release like last year: it was the 7th birthday, there's 7 days in a week, releases are about 1 day long... so a week-long release kinda opened itself up to happen. 8 days doesn't make nearly as much sense.

8 egg slots for the 8th birthday sounds nice, or an event in general like cake decorating or something. I'd like a hatchling incubate but that probably won't happen (at least right now). As for a release, as long as it isn't utterly insane I'm cool with it. Except Frills. I really don't want Frills to come back. :/

Edited by Dimar

8 dragon release

1 day

all of them are rares

I'd actually prefer this because I'm super bored and there are some really nice dragons on the completed list.

I'd actually prefer this because I'm super bored and there are some really nice dragons on the completed list.

I support more rare dragons even if the higher rarity should have a lower level than the current one.

Relasing them all together would create caos.

- More rares: yes

- Relased all together: nope.

I wonder if it's going to start at noon or midnight. I hope for noon.

@Earth Gurl: It looks like it will be midnight. From the May Release Info thread:

The second is DC's birthday (May 21), which falls on a Wednesday this year. The event will begin at midnight EST (that is, the time after 11:59:59 on May 20), and details will be announced at that time.

Well, I assumed there would be a new release, because on the 6th anniversary he released 3 new dragons - Tsunamis, Spitfires and Luminas, and on the 5th he released the 5 new pygmy breeds.

And last year - 7 days of new dragons, a few with more than 1 sprite.

So I just assumed....but I did pick up a couple of eggs, still thinking I had till tomorrow, midnight, and so if there aren't any, at least I won't miss out.

I can't even imagine what they can come up with. Every event is so creative, and unexpected! I am just so sad that I missed some, and what I want is for all the events to show up so everyone can do the ones they missed.

Oh, maybe that's an unreasonable request laugh.gif

I wish for a BSA to un-freeze hatchlings, so they can continue to mature to adulthood. And an announcement of more egg slots - once you get over 2000 dragons, there are so many breeding possibilities, and by golly, there's NOT enough room!!!

I can't wait to see what happens. I'm not allowed cake anymore, so if there's a cake involved it would be wonderful!

Edited by daba555

8 dragon release

1 day

all of them are rares

OMW! No, NO, NO ! PLEASE No.

I wouldn't like this at all simply because there would be no WAY in the world to catch them all in one day. An eight dragon release over several days would be pushing it. Especially if they were all rares. I would NEVER get them then. Certainly I would never get them from the cave, not with people snapping up every one they see as fast as they possibly can. Even IF I caught some, I don't even HAVE that many egg slots on my scroll. And what with the obscenely high prices they would go for in trades there is no way I could afford to trade for them either. So... it would essentially mean no birthday dragons for me. I am also willing to bet that I am not the only one it would mean this for, either.

So, just... No.

A release though would be nice... and perhaps more egg slots. I am sure they have SOMETHING interesting in the works. JUST... hopefully nothing as crazy as what would result from the above suggestion. I am curious to see, though, just what they DID come up with.

Edited by Silverswift

A pygmy release with a Raffle that has special pygmies as prizes. *is shot*

I'd really like a leetle tree drop, and maybe a birthday skin for them?

I also love the cupcake idea biggrin.gif

itstomorrowiamexcited

*edit* maybe a new special dragon (like the paper, cheese, chicken) called the komodo dragon? its spirit would look like a komodo dragon

Edited by NCNavy

Hopefully cake badge, hybrid dragons, and mehbeh a raffle....And also the encyclopedia. I dunno why, but I really want a cake badge.

12 hours to go, and I should have room on my scroll by then. I'm ready for some cake! biggrin.gif

A pygmy release with a Raffle that has special pygmies as prizes. *is shot*

yes! yes yes yes yes yes

Well, I assumed there would be a new release, because on the 6th anniversary he released 3 new dragons - Tsunamis, Spitfires and Luminas, and on the 5th he released the 5 new pygmy breeds.

And last year - 7 days of new dragons, a few with more than 1 sprite.

So I just assumed....but I did pick up a couple of eggs, still thinking I had till tomorrow, midnight, and so if there aren't any, at least I won't miss out.

I can't even imagine what they can come up with. Every event is so creative, and unexpected! I am just so sad that I missed some, and what I want is for all the events to show up so everyone can do the ones they missed.

Oh, maybe that's an unreasonable request laugh.gif

I wish for a BSA to un-freeze hatchlings, so they can continue to mature to adulthood. And an announcement of more egg slots - once you get over 2000 dragons, there are so many breeding possibilities, and by golly, there's NOT enough room!!!

I can't wait to see what happens. I'm not allowed cake anymore, so if there's a cake involved it would be wonderful!

Spitfires were part of the Beat the Heat release, not the 6th anniversary?

^I think she meant Ultraviolets?

But yeah, I second the 'no rares' sentiment. Pygmies would be fun, though I'm hoping for more hybrids~

yes to the shooting or the pygmy raffle? laugh.gif

hahahahaaaaaa raffle!

me wants one biggrin.gif although me never wins, but hey, still tons of fun biggrin.gif

Spitfires were part of the Beat the Heat release, not the 6th anniversary?

I guess so! I looked at the post, thought they were spitfires, but yeah, probably were UV's biggrin.gif

oops, sorry for the double-post - I'm out of control laugh.gif

Edited by daba555