HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Perhaps some outside force (AKA another legendary corrupts them) corrupts them, or Regigigas's reasoning for being good was proven illogical.

If you wanna talk more, PM me or something.

So I just reread Deoxys and Rayquaza's interaction. And I have to say: Shadow, that has got to be the most enjoyable RP fight I've ever done. We so have to do that again when they're healed (I bet they fight bi-weekly xd.png)

I have an idea for making a major mess of Hoenn, if that's okay (though it'd be nice to have Groudon before that)

Also, I think I'd like to take Regigigas

Ladoeus is reserved. Sorry I've been absent from this, can I have a mini-recap?

What I know is Mewtwo asked Lucario if he could fly and they are asking about Jirachi.

Suicune and Raikou also moved away from the cave to meet Ho-Oh nearby. They're currently talking about Lugia and polluting his water.

Would I be open to join? There are more than one Mewtwo, that's been proven. She could have a nickname?

Mewtwo two?

If she introduces herself to mewtwo, she could be like:

Hi mewtwo, I'm mewtwo two and I'm a mewtwo too.

Mewtwo two?

If she introduces herself to mewtwo, she could be like:

Hi mewtwo, I'm mewtwo two and I'm a mewtwo too.

For some reason I am now giggling uncontrollably.

But yes, even in the anime it is implied that there are al least two separate mewtwos.

I see no harm in it, though I would prefer if non-claimed legendaries were claimed first.

Would it be okay if I could join with Zapdos and Uxie?

Edit: |D drat, just caught Uxie was already taken. Then I'll take Mesprit if I could.

Edited by Narvix

There's also multiple sets of legendary birds... (There's a guy who captured an Articuno, clearly stating that there are many more)

So, um, no?

Further, then there's two Deoxys. Two(? I think it's only two) sets of legendary dogs (I.E. Two Suicune) Actually three Mewtwo. And two Rayquaza. Oh, and at least two Mews, but really as many as we want since they're just an ancient Pokemon that we thought was extinct but isn't

And likely more (plus I'm certain I got numbers wrong somewhere>_<), but I am not that well versed in legendary numbers

Also, Groudon is free, the person that took him quit

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Is the recap I saw a couple pages ago still good or were there any updates on locations and things occurring? I plan to read through the thread but knowing recent events might be helpful for me. I have a few things to do around the house today |D

There's likely been several changes. But I don't think much has happened

I'd prefer if we kept doubles to a minium, especially for the legendary beasts. But that's just my opinion.

Alright, I'll start neutral like I'd thought I would x3

I had noticed a plot idea about Lugia and his trio of birds causing chaos and, while I can see the trio bickering again, I can't see Lugia as anything but the parent who splits up the fight and sends each child to their rooms to think on their actions.

This being said, I know that Moltres in this thread seems to be a gentler soul as she broke up a fight but, what of Articuno? Or should I assume the trio are fine until they cross paths like Darkrai and Rayquaza, Palkia and Dialga, etc.?

Since it is confirmed that Groudon is open, I would like to claim it.

There's also multiple sets of legendary birds... (There's a guy who captured an Articuno, clearly stating that there are many more)

So, um, no?

Further, then there's two Deoxys. Two(? I think it's only two) sets of legendary dogs (I.E. Two Suicune) Actually three Mewtwo. And two Rayquaza. Oh, and at least two Mews, but really as many as we want since they're just an ancient Pokemon that we thought was extinct but isn't

And likely more (plus I'm certain I got numbers wrong somewhere>_<), but I am not that well versed in legendary numbers

Also, Groudon is free, the person that took him quit

Three Mewtwos? Where is this, I missed one somewhere?

I do better with the older legends. If all else fails, Zapdos although I never was a huge fan of the birds *hides from flames*

I get there are multiple beasts from the movies but it wouldn't really make sense for there to be more than one pair here due to the history associated with the beasts. Ho-Oh only revived three pokmeon, not a large group of them.

I think it'd be easier to just stick with one of each legendary. There's so many of them after all.

Though, I'm thinking about reserving Zoroark since he'd be in the same kind of understanding as Darkrai. Misunderstood mostly but loving mischief. Some one could be Zorua too :3

My point is: We really can't do multiples, it just really doesn't make sense in this scenario. There's plenty of stuff to choose from anywhales

Ah, count me out then. Sorry, I don't do the new guys well, it would be a shame to muck up yalls lovely RP.

I'm going to add my own opinion on the conversation and say extra legendaries under any circumstances. If every single legendary is taken, then I say make people either take normal pokemon or close applications for joining. I realize there are multiplies of certain legendaries, but not all of them are a species. You are only going to have one Arceus and one Regigigas. There aren't multiplies of them. If we have two of the same legendary, things are going to get very confusing, so I'm going to go ahead and vote that we do not have multiple legendaries unless certain circumstances are met.

(Such as someone taking Mewtwo, playing them for fifty pages and then dropping out. Another Mewtwo could probably be brought in then.)

I think Mega Evolution Pokemon like Lucario should be allowed to play a part.