HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I think Jirachi may be female. It's pretty confusing since most of the Legendaries have unmarked genders. Also, the way he made Mewtwo act isn't really fitting for how I was going to play mewtwo, but I think the point he left is good enough, so I'm planning on just playing from there, although he's probably going to have a noticable change in attitude.

I WAS TOTALLY CONSIDERING A GENDER FLUID JIRACHI.

Seriously though, I only really have a problem with Jirachi's gender. Others I can usually decide with but not Jirachi.

*pokes edit to my last post*

MORE REPRESENTATION IN EVERYTHING. YES.

Yes please, reserve all that's been requested.

As for gender, I could care less. Male, female, both, neither, it's up to you. Legendaries seem to pick their favorite of the gender and reguard themselves like that in my eyes. They can't reproduce, so they're really anything.

You're accepted, you're accepted, and you're accepted! Pow, pow!

Now that that's over, does anyone care for a little action in Sinnoh? I got Darkrai wandering around and free for interaction. Of course he doesn't have to be in Sinnoh, but I think it'd be best if he stayed there.

Did I make an okay Mewtwo? And where would the regis be? I never played in Hoen, So i'm not familiar with where the Regis would be.

Ooh ooh ooh I'm going to sleep now but I'm totally gonna nab Uxie when I get up (12 hours later probably but IT'LL HAPPEN). We will have super great adventures and then nightmare shenanigans can happen

...also what do you think of Darkrai/Cresselia as a pairing. I feel like it's potentially super cute but it's also kinda sad because the only reason it's a thing is that Darkrai literally goes nuts and hurts everyone without her......

Well Regice is in Hoenn and Registeel is in Unova. I'd suggest starting Regirock in Hoenn since I only had Registeel in Unova because I talked about it with Master and we have a plan.

I don't see why a pairing wouldn't work. It could do pretty darn well considering how interesting the two are. If you want to take Cresselia and come up with a thing with me, I'd be more than happy to. The pairing would be complex and extremely interesting. I'd like to see where it goes if it does happen.

(Also, Mewtwo was great. Keep it up!)

Edited by Doctortear

Azelf's in Sinnoh, somewhere near Lake Valor. I'm working on a post now.

Personally, I think of Cresselia as a bit of a Knight Templar, but that's just how I see her. I don't think that's based on any canon at all.

Edited by Backup77

Yo dang that sounds amazing. I am totally all for benevolent legendaries not being nice or even sometimes good. Can I tentatively reserve Cresselia? What if she's the violent one and they have to keep each other in check

(Shh I'm totally asleep rn just staring at my tablet as I sleepwalk yeah)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Deoxys is open if any females want to interact with xir (Fermale is important in this case) Assume xe's either over Hoenn or in the area between Hoenn and Kanto

Do you want me to post as Latios, or do you want to start with Latias first?

I was actually about to PM you about that, you start so I have something to go on. though I likely won't be posting again tonight

I was also gonna say, there's a lot of people in Hoenn, so maybe we should start them elsewhere?

Could I play as Moltres please? This looks really interesting

EDIT: Can I give it a gender or no?

Just testing out animated image... user posted image

Edited by Moonbeam22

Could I play as Moltres please? This looks really interesting

EDIT: Can I give it a gender or no?

You can give any character you control a gender.

Okay, I think I'll make it a she. Could I possibly get a brief summary of what's going on? Thanks smile.gif

Let's see...

Johoto:

Suicune is in his cave with his brothers, healing up.

Mewtwo and Lucario are about to leave Ilex forest and head to Hoenn in search of Jirachi. Shaymin's going to join them once they find a safe place for Celebi to rest.

Hoenn:

Deoxys is open for interaction.

Rayquaza is patrolling the skies (like usual).

Sinnoh:

Darkaki is mourning over a tanglea he accidentally killed.

Unnova:

Registeel and Meloetta are pucking flowers.

Kalos:

Articuno and Yveltal are hanging out together.

Hmm, I wanted Deoxys to meet a female xe could hit on, but... If Rayquaza and xir were to encounter each other it could be interesting...

Hmm, I wanted Deoxys to meet a female xe could hit on, but... If Rayquaza and xir were to encounter each other it could be interesting...

I kinda set Moltres up to be found when Deoxys comes back to Hoenn if you want

Xe and Xir confuse me so much lol.

That's only the beginning. MWAHAHAHA

But they're actual real people's identities so please learn to at least respect and tolerate them

Also oh my god best Deoxys 2014

I had an idea, well, the concept of an idea really, but it's something at the very least. Feel free to tell me it's horrible if you deem it as such.

While Suicune is off corrupting the lakes of the world, maybe we can start building up the next big antagonist. I'm not saying we should have them be a villain the same time Suicune is, I'm saying we start building up one. As in, we pick a character or two do make villains and we start playing them in a way that they turn into an antagonist. That way, as soon as Suicune's thing is over, we have something else to worry about.

If my idea is still confusing, let me try to explain better. Let's take Darkrai for example's sake. While Suicune is doing his own thing, we have Darkrai go through harsh times, develop him to act and feel a certain way. We can have other characters assist in this process of making Darkrai turn for the worse. We can push him to his limits, make him question his purpose and what he should do in the world. Perhaps we can even have people he cares about turn against him or even die. Once Suicune is put in his place, Darkrai will be ready to step up and cause his own era of terror. (See what I did there, Master?)

I'm not saying we do that with Darkrai. Again, he was used for example's sake. I'm just saying that if we wanted to, we could start on the creation of a future villain.

Critique and comments are welcome!