HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I love your analysis Weavile. But I feel that the end result is that someone better win soon so we can move on. I'm not rooting either side... Mostly because I feel Heatran should win for power, but I also feel Keldeo should win to fulfill her dream to win and get stronger.

Thanks for the analysis. It was really helpful in understanding the difference between them at those levels. I think that's a reasonable level for Keldeo since it's younger than Heatran [Going off of lore and just about everything since it's supposed to be a very young pokemon].

Another question is if we'll go by anime or game standards for move count. Games have only four moves but anime have allowed more than that.

Since we seemed to reach a stalemate with both of them bumping their health back up with berries, I was actually going to bring in Suicune on the next post. I was hoping it would help everyone get back to the original plot and end the fight.

I think we should go ahead and allow more, I find that it usually makes things simpler in RPs like this

Well I was actually about to do a Darkrai post with him stopping the fight, but Suicune intervening is even better. If you'd like, pudding, Darkrai could of be some assistance to Suicune. What sort of assistance he gives can be up to you, but I can see Darkrai willing, and or unintentionally, helping Suicune, especially if Suicune acknowledges him for who he is, doesn't try to demean him, and simply asks for help.

(Though I doubt that last part will happen.)

Edited by Doctortear

Yeah, use any move that they can learn by leveling, some tutor, and other things that are common sense (like tackle, lol). They are the legends, why limit them to four moves.

I could see Suicune tricking Darkrai into helping him and try to force him onto his side by wrecking any chance he had of salvaging his image. Sort of like seeing a kindred spirit in Darkrai and trying to force him over the edge to intentionally hurting other pokemon.

That would certainly work. Darkrai doesn't really have a good reputation, but he does try to keep his image up as much as possible. Being manipulated isn't something he's exactly used to. No one, except perhaps Cresselia, has really convinced him to do anything before. He'd make for a fine puppet. Of course, it'll most likely be temporary. Darkrai will eventually pull back or someone will pull him away, but that doesn't mean he can't do some damage while he's under Suicune's control.

Maybe Darkrai could come back to stop the fight with the intent of stopping the fight and then Suicune meets up with him there since he stopped the fight first. Or the other way around with Darkrai stopping the fight and then Suicune showing up. Either one would work.

Well since you posted last, I could have Darkrai realize the wind is catching up, as you mentioned in your Keldeo post, and have him go back to make sure the fight ended. That way, we can have either Suicune stop the fight or have Darkrai stop the fight once Suicune gets moving. Which ever works for you the best.

I think Darkrai going back would work best to tie the two in. That way, the fight could be the meeting place. You can decide if you want Darkrai to stop it or Suicune since either way works as long as he had the intent to stop it.

So did Darkrai leave or not? Sorry I've been inactive for a while, but if Darkrai's still around there Cresselia should be too. Because she's at least somewhat competent at tracking him. Which could be interesting if Suicune shows up? :o

Darkrai left the fighting scene and fled quickly. He's going to come back in this next post to see if they've stopped fighting or not.

I am so sorry for ignoring this RP. My RP muse left me for a while

Sorry, I won't be able to get on an actual computer for a day or two. When I get back I will tone down Heatran and the likes. I may start having her redo her move set very slowly.

If no one else wants, I'll grab Regirock as my #2, he always was my favorite of the three. Also, I watched the movie Godzilla and could imagine Groudon being like that when he was mad.

If no one else wants, I'll grab Regirock as my #2, he always was my favorite of the three.

If that's so, then I'll have to PM you the plot the three Regis and Regigigas are in. Are you alright with that?

So i just saw that megas were a thing. Can I has Absol?

And probs one other, but IDK which yet and might not because I'm already barely posting

Absol has been added to the waiting list.

Do you want Darkrai and Suicune to bump into each other now, pudding?

Edited by Doctortear

Frac, you probably didn't see my post (as it got buried by the battle between Heatran and Keldeo). I did post for Mesprit. If you need me to, I can find it and quote it.