HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Thanks, Moonbeam, for pointing me to this OoC. Lugia doesn't seem to be registered, so I'll take it. May I please join the RP?

Thanks, Moonbeam, for pointing me to this OoC. Lugia doesn't seem to be registered, so I'll take it. May I please join the RP?

I think you can go ahead and jump in, but I'd wait for someone else to answer.

I SHIP IT ALL THE WAY ( °٢° )

All my characters are currently in limbo, sorry

I tried to make a post with Suicune so Entei can do something. My characters are in limbo too (Except for Manaphy, which I have plans for.)

I'm not the one in charge, actually. That's Shadow. But I think since she posted here and never said no and nobody has taken Lugia, it should be fine.

Oh, I thought you were like a co-owner or something. My bad. I guess I'll join then!

Raquayza and Deoxys though? Isn't Deoxys a virus? Viruses reproduce by taking over cells of other creatures, so I can't imagine how such a being would evolve to seek a romantic relationship.

I actually thought of a legit way for Rayquoxys to work...

What if Deoxys were to mention to Rayquaza how their fighting was a lot like Groudon and Kyogre's fighting? And then they became friends... O_o

Anywhales, that fight turned out nicely. Both sides are severely injured and have to retreat, yet both feel in a way that they won

Now Deoxys needs to go flirt with Palkia... xd.png

What season is the RP in? Spring?

Edited by Razzyy

I actually thought of a legit way for Rayquoxys to work...

What if Deoxys were to mention to Rayquaza how their fighting was a lot like Groudon and Kyogre's fighting? And then they became friends... O_o

Anywhales, that fight turned out nicely. Both sides are severely injured and have to retreat, yet both feel in a way that they won

Now Deoxys needs to go flirt with Palkia... xd.png

Deoxys is such a playa.... But I can see him and Rayquaza together. I think that needs to happen lol.

Well, Shaymin migrate in the spring, so let's say it's spring

And yes. Raxys needs to be a thing

xd.png Why the flop not? Go right ahead Doctor.

As for ships...I can see Lucario and Mewtwo as a ship

Also Shaymin and Victini

And Yveltal and Giratina

But you know, they're just what I's think would be cute together.

Shaymin and Victini though. That's so adorable! Provided Victini doesn't accidentally set Shaymin on fire but that's beside the point.

Pairing list coming up!

For those who do not know what the pairing list is, let me leave this explanation here from the RP the idea originated from.

Okay, this is going to sound really weird but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Has anyone been searching out for a certain pairing? Like a ship or something? The reason I'm asking this is because I think it could be something that could've he added to the main page. It could make things more convent for the people looking to see what people are planning and it will tell everyone which characters will most likely interact.

So for example, if Character A likes Character B, then Character C, who is friends with Character A will know that they'll have to interact with Character B in the future.

"Why is this so important?" you may ask. Well, if you own Character C and know that your character and Character B will not get along, you can make plans to correspond with the soon to happen interaction. You can try and make your character suitable for Character B, you can break ties with Character A, and you can even try to have your character break up Character A and Character B.  If you know about the pairing beforehand, then you can plan ahead and figure out what to do.

This doesn't mean both characters have to like each other. In fact, a pairing can be merely something you want to happen. You can have your character like someone else and let everyone know who your character likes, including the owner of the character your character has crush on. You can even go out of your way to make your character have a crush on someone a different character has a crush on. Drama anyone?

It's, it's not happening. I said that at the start >_>

I just thought of a way it could actually be possibubble...

EDIT: I was actually more leaning towards PalkiaxDeoxys

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I want to see someone who is emotionless, like one of the Regis, be with someone.

Well Registeel and Meloetta are going to be flower buddies. They'll be no romance, but they're going to be close buds.

I think I might make Heatran and Cobalion a couple, but since I'll be controlling the whole thing it may get boring.

Not much RP wise. You could probably read it all in less than twenty minutes.

As for OOC wise, we started a pairing chart and there are now seven possible pairings.

There is also the idea of Regigigas going corrupt and the other Regis following its orders.

Suicune also is out and talking to his bros about moving to other regions

AU in which Darkrai finds many bug friends who know Gastro Acid and lives happily ever after ;~;

Okay seriously though, am I doing okay with Cresselia?? I didn't do tons of research on narcissistic personality disorder and I hope I'm not grossly misinterpreting everything