HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Well that's already kinda been settled. I was just pointing out that I'd rather allow no more no players than to allow multiple legendaries.

Speaking of which, Narvix, Moonbeam, did you guys want any of the legendary birds to meet up? Articuno is just kinda hanging around and can meet up with Moltres or Zapdos. Considering they're all just wandering around, they could all meet up. Just a suggestion, we don't have to do it.

Well that's already kinda been settled. I was just pointing out that I'd rather allow no more no players than to allow multiple legendaries.

Speaking of which, Narvix, Moonbeam, did you guys want any of the legendary birds to meet up? Articuno is just kinda hanging around and can meet up with Moltres or Zapdos. Considering they're all just wandering around, they could all meet up. Just a suggestion, we don't have to do it.

I'm game for that. Moltres just left Hoenn so she's open for interaction

Great! Any idea where we should have them meet up? I personally don't mind what region they end up in and I don't care who does the starting post. (Though it may not be best to be me for I just did the latest post)

I'm working on a post now so I can do it. smile.gif

Perhaps somewhere in the middle? Geographically, I don't know how the regions are laid out .-. Who's farthest away from Kanto/Johto? Is it Articuno or Moltres?

That would probably be Articuno. She just left Kalos, so I'm guess she's going to be the farthest away. Of course, she is traveling pretty fast and it was mentioned in her first post that she was use to traveling, so you can expect her to come into view sooner or later.

Am I to wait for Shadow Claw or is there a moderator who can confirm me having Groudon?

You must wait for shadow_claw. She is currently busy with testing and such from what I gather, but you can try PMing her. (Speaking of which, Master claimed Regigigas, shadow)

Edited by Doctortear

Kanto: Latios, Latias

Hoenn: Rayquaza, Groudon, Deoxys, Victini, Jirachi, Genesect

Johto: Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Kyruem, Mewtwo, Lucario, Shaymin

Shinnoh: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Darkrai, Cresselia, Heatran, Keldeo, Cobalion, Regice

Unova: Meloetta, Registeel, Landorus

Kalos: Zygrade

Everyone else either is not in particular region and is just kinda wandering around or has not been posted for yet. (Save for Palkia and Giratina who are both in the Distortion World.)

I apologize of this is slightly off or if I forgot someone.

Edited by Doctortear

The Eon twins are in Kanto as I recall

Thanks for telling me, I didn't really remember where they were. They've been added.

I'm trying to think of a way to move a Groudon into another region since he can swim or fly... Maybe make a moving island or wade in underground magma pools.

I mean, you were allowed to start when wherever you want. If you want an interaction badly, you could just edit your first post and explain he went somewhere else.

It's actually so I know how he will move around later. He won't be on the same region forever so any ideas of transportation means would be helpful for future.

Um, Dotz. The only Volcano in Sinnoh is Stark Mountain. Which is on a small island. In other words, Groudon can't really go elsewhere

Though I kinda figured he just moved over water by creating and island that moved underneath him

Um, Dotz. The only Volcano in Sinnoh is Stark Mountain. Which is on a small island. In other words, Groudon can't really go elsewhere

Though I kinda figured he just moved over water by creating and island that moved underneath him

Unless the island was floating above the water somehow, wouldn't Kyogre get angry and attack him for taking his/her land?