HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I havn't been on much, I was doing other stuff, Main 3 are

1. Killing Alduin(3rd time) and the Imperial empire

2. Unlocking all the stages and characters of SSBM

3. Roleplaying on a diff site .3.

cause I'm hardly on this, It wouldn't matter if I was kicked out or not. Just to let you guys know.

HELL YEAH! DEATH TO THE EMPIRE. LONG LIVE THE STORMCLOAKS.

Well, anyway, now that you're here, I think it should be okay. ~Removed~ I think.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yeah, but he did say he's not going to be on much.

~Removed~

Just to make it so I don't take an arrow to the knee... *Exits a door marked EXIT* I'll still chat on this probably though

Death to the Empire! HAIL ULFRIC! THE TRUE HIGH KING!

By the way, you guys can PM me to fix my posts if they don't make sense or don't really contribute to the story.

~Removed~ The grammar isn't actually that horrendous in my opinion, though it is kind of breaking my immersion - the thing for me is that you're not describing things. You're just saying what happened in the most straightforward way possible. You aren't giving any insight into what your characters are like, as people, or why they're doing what they're doing. I get the impression you're treating this like a game with action figures: "my character did the super awesome thing and defeated all the bad guys!! He is invincible and all-powerful, so cool!!!" instead of being a normal person who works to overcome obstacles and doesn't know everything. There's a sticky in unapproved that gives really nice advice on expanding posts, I suggest you go read that and practice a bit. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Yeah, I know my grammar and spelling isn't amazing, (I've been yelled at like 6967787657654 times for it... >.>) Plus the votekick isn't necessary, For I already quit. (The reason for the one liners is cause it's a habbit of mine.)

~Removed~ Everyone is awful at like 50% of things, but you know what? That's okay as long as we actually make a genuine effort to improve and not suck at those things. Just acknowledging that you have problems doesn't do anything unless you actually do something about it. Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'll still chat on this probably though

Um, no, no you won't

#1: The rules on DC quite clearly state that chat in OOCs is not to be tolerated. If you wish to chat go to CPA (I can grab my old TPE spiel if you need...)

#2: If you're leaving the RP, why would you stick around for more than a few days? (Those few days being to make certain your characters are transferred well and such)

~Removed~

I agree with Shadow, you do seem like you're playing with action figures and not writing a story

I know that, also its not like I'm smuggling illegal drugs and moonshine into the US and Canada or anything, I am just not good at grammar. Never have been. (I have been working on my grammar though.)

Easy there, everyone. Let's all just take a step back.

On one hand, Shadow is right. Grammar and mechanics and other such things are the building blocks of RPing. If you don't work to try to perfect them, it becomes tiresome to write the story instead of fun.

However, Blue, you seem to be new. If you want to learn how to improve these things, there are people that will help you. I did have to see Shadow in her early stages of figuring out how to RP but you know what? My first stages were awful compared to hers. But I figured it out because I made an effort to. If you make an active effort to improve your skills, people will not want to "kick you off the island" so to speak.

Yes, indeed Pudding, I agree. ~Removed~ But this does kinda feel like a very deep and integrated plot, so I'd like it to stay that way

It appears Bluelink, according to his signature and previous post, has not only left the RP, but the forums as well. I'm going to guess he won't be coming back anytime soon. Even if he doesn't leave the forums, he did just say he quits.

In that case, I suppose I'll just go ahead and remove his characters if it's okay with Shadow. If he decides to come back, then I won't do so, but, at the moment, it seems he has left the building.

Oh and, Shadow, can you check your PMs? I sent you one this afternoon and you haven't replied to it yet.

Edited by Doctortear

Can I have Jirachi, in that case? I had my eye on it for a while.

But anywhales, it's too bad he left (Not so much the RP as the forums in total)

~Removed~

Well then, Bye Link. My early RPing was Horrendous. I'm still not sure if mine is up to standard, but at least I can see an improvement. ~Removed~ Since he's leaving, can I have Mewtwo? I called dibs earlier. But if anybody wants it more than me, they can have him.

Well, that's dealt with. Mello claimed Mewtwo and Pudding can have Jirachi.

As for PMs, I think I responded to everything. I'll check again.

Can I not pickup Jirachi where Blue left it off? I'd rather set it up in my own way with my own personality for it.

[speaking of which, having a bit of trouble deciding what gender it would be.]

Uh, Pudding, Victini was interacting with Jirachi. You're going to have to talk with Raptor about that.

Shadow, should I add all of the other characters that have been asked to be reserved such as Heatren, the Eon Duo, Azelf, Groudon, and Diagla?

I know, that was why I was asking. I wanted to check with Raptor first before I actually did anything.

GO FOR ANDROGYNY ANDROGYNY IS ALWAYS THE BEST OPTION

Edit: also the theory is that "genderless" Pokemon just have sexes that are unknown or unidentifiable to humans? That's why if you stick two Magnemites in the daycare they won't breed (you don't know what sexes they are so quite possibly they can't breed) but Dittos know what to do. So really every legendary should be nonbinary, unless they identify as male or female.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day