HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I had an idea, well, the concept of an idea really, but it's something at the very least. Feel free to tell me it's horrible if you deem it as such.

While Suicune is off corrupting the lakes of the world, maybe we can start building up the next big antagonist. I'm not saying we should have them be a villain the same time Suicune is, I'm saying we start building up one. As in, we pick a character or two do make villains and we start playing them in a way that they turn into an antagonist. That way, as soon as Suicune's thing is over, we have something else to worry about.

If my idea is still confusing, let me try to explain better. Let's take Darkrai for example's sake. While Suicune is doing his own thing, we have Darkrai go through harsh times, develop him to act and feel a certain way. We can have other characters assist in this process of making Darkrai turn for the worse. We can push him to his limits, make him question his purpose and what he should do in the world. Perhaps we can even have people he cares about turn against him or even die. Once Suicune is put in his place, Darkrai will be ready to step up and cause his own era of terror. (See what I did there, Master?)

I'm not saying we do that with Darkrai. Again, he was used for example's sake. I'm just saying that if we wanted to, we could start on the creation of a future villain.

Critique and comments are welcome!

I think that would progress the story a bit farther, and I'm all for it.

I LOVE that idea. I was planning on Suicune being sent to the Distortion world and then either coming back eventually or having someone bring him back but that gap gives a great part for another villain to crop up. Someone would just need to figure out what legendary would become a villain and why. It's a really great idea, Doctor

Good to know my idea is getting some positive feedback!

If it's okay with you guys, I could throw out some ideas and characters that might work with this possibly future plot along with a few other things that could happen in the world that could be consider disastrous, but not on a global scale.

Where is everyone at right now?

@Raptor of Dragons

Shadow posted a recap a moment or two ago. It is as follows.

Johto:

Suicune is in his cave with his brothers, healing up.

Mewtwo and Lucario are about to leave Ilex forest and head to Hoenn in search of Jirachi. Shaymin's going to join them once they find a safe place for Celebi to rest.

Hoenn:

Deoxys is flirting with Moltres

Rayquaza is scolding Deoxys

Sinnoh:

Darkaki is mourning over a Tangela he accidentally killed.

Azelf is looking for who killed the Tangela

Unova:

Registeel and Meloetta are plucking flowers.

Kalos:

Articuno and Yveltal are hanging out together

@Everyone

Get ready for an idea dump!

Minor Plots:

These are going to consist mostly of things that have already happened in both the games, movies, and anime.

Duo struggle

Two characters, or possibly more, who are notorious for fighting bash heads once more. This can range from Lugia and Ho-oh to Kyogre and Groudon. A single region would be affected by the fighting, but it would make that single region chaotic to live in. A small region like Kanto wouldn't be a big deal, but a place like Sinnoh that has 13 to 14 legendaries may result in some good interactions.

Forest Burning

Simple enough. A forest burns and the legendaries of the region must find a way to put it out. It probably won't affect an entire region, but it can be part of a larger plot or simply be used to get things going again.

Disappearance

If someone suddenly disappears and stops doing their job, what will happen? This is pretty much the same thing Suicune is doing, except it applies to other characters. It can range from Celebi deciding not to take care of Ilex to Diagla messing with the time line. Simple, but efficient.

Major Plots:

These are just some characters I think could make good villains. Seeing as I think we either need multiple villains for one powerful one, you'll be seeing me mentioning a lot of those.

Lugia and the Legendary Birds

This was the first idea that came to my head when I thought, "Who could be the next antagonist?" The three legendary birds could wreck havoc across the land. Zapdos could send lighting storms across the sky, Moltres could burn down forests, and Articuno could freeze all life in sight. Lugia is often associated with these three so I assumed they would act like a ring leader or overseer of some sort. However, considering how close this is to Suicune's plot, I'm going to have to say this plot would only be good if all the birds decided to attack, not just one.

Legendary Golems

In my mind, the four Regis are like robots, designed to do their job and nothing more. They don't really have a good reason to turn bad, or do they? What if Regigigas were to some how get corrupted? If you've ever seen how the movies or played certain parts of the games, Regirock, Regice, and Registeel essentially do whatever their creator tells them to do. If Regigigas were to somehow turn against the world, the other Regis would follow without question. (In theory, of course.) Considering these four, who had been worshiped as deities, had to be locked away by humanity because they were too powerful, I'm going to say defeating them won't be easy.

Solo

Characters such as, Palkia, Diagla, Giratina, Darkrai, any of the Lake trio, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyuerm, Yveltal, and ect are all powerful enough to cause mischief on their own. Whether it is through a hard life during Suicune's reign or them just being corrupted somehow, they can destroy things on their own. This doesn't necessarily mean they have to attack everyone on their own, but they can start off as such.

Not everything that's possible is up here. I just mentioned a few possibilities and nothing more. I'd really like if we had more than one villain that could stand their ground, but that isn't necessary. If it means anything, I'm willing to take a new character or use one of mine to be a villain. After all, I quite like playing bad guys.

POSTED AS CRESSELIA I AM EXCITED AND ALSO VERY SLIGHTLY CREEPED OUT BY MY OWN WRITING

I'm hoping for a really tense angry romance at some point but we can just play it out and see how it goes

I can also totally make Cresselia go even crazier and try to rain down her divine retribution later on. Let Darkrai be the hero for a change, eh?

Thanks, I needed that for my shiny Gensect. I couldn't locate it and i didn't feel like trying to locate a sprite for him.

Also, I need Jirachi to reply to Victini because if I recall, Jirachi was in Johto back in page 2 with Victini, or are they now somehow in Hoenn?

That post was perfection. Cresselia is pretty awesome right now.

Ooh, that idea is quite interesting. If she's going to play the Knight Templar, thank goodness other people read TV Tropes, she'll need to be beaten down before she can lower her ego.

Thanks for the compliment, Deoxys is going to be fun (xir genderfluid BTW, so pronouns will be changing relatively often)

I think Regigigas would make a good villain. I usually think of it as being a creature created to protect the planet from outside invaders. So what if its system was infected and it began to think all the other Pokemon were outside invaders?

Something like that

Sorry, got it wrong, it was on page 7 when I lasted posted with Victini

Thanks, I needed that for my shiny Gensect. I couldn't locate it and i didn't feel like trying to locate a sprite for him.

Also, I need Jirachi to reply to Victini because if I recall, Jirachi was in Johto back in page 2 with Victini, or are they now somehow in Hoenn?

Okay, so I grabbed Jirachi after Blue left.

Do you want to pickup exactly there with Jirachi or would you mind resetting slightly to when they first meet? I wanted to change a few things.

Okay, so I grabbed Jirachi after Blue left.

Do you want to pickup exactly there with Jirachi or would you mind resetting slightly to when they first meet? I wanted to change a few things.

I don't mind if you change a few things. I'd be more than happy to rewrite how he meet up with Jirachi

So on the lines of plots, I've been thinking:

In pokemon Platinum, the only thing stopping Cyrus from destroying the world and making a new one was Giratina whisking him into the Distortion World. That makes me wonder if Giratina is bad, or if he's a sort of anti-hero? I'm open for additions to this idea.

I remember that well. Giratina isn't exactly a good guy, but I don't think he wants to destroy the world. I don't think he'd want to kill someone for no particular reason. He may be on the harsher side, but that doesn't make him a bad guy. Anti-hero would work great for him.

Hasn't it been established that Giratina's super lonely but villified and hated? Basically like Darkrai. I dunno. I think another theory was that it's the god of antimatter so it can't actually interact with the regular world for long periods of time without, like, wrecking everything.

For a villain idea, maybe it wants friends and starts dragging things into the distortion world and they die after a while because they can't survive long there either

I saw a theory that Giratina isn't bad, just violent. As such, anti-hero makes perfect sense to me if you want to go with that. It could make for an interesting story if many of the others do think he's bad

Oh! On a side note, could I take Palkia? I'm not thinking of doing much with him, but I think it would be fun to have him do a few ideas I had.

I like Regigias being corrupted as a plot line. The Regi trio are basically smaller versions of Regigigas, and they'd follow his every order.

I myself am liking the Regigigas idea, especially with what Master and I have planned with Registeel and Meloetta.

This is more of a personally request, but if we do end up doing the Regigigas plot, can Regigigas be controlled by someone who doesn't already have a Regi? (IE. Razzy, Melomancer, and myself)

I'd like it if we could get as many people in the plot as we can.

I hope people don't mind about Jirachi's lack of hibernation. I made up something and buffed him accordingly but I wanted to make it so he wouldn't just rock-i-fy after seven days.

So, um, this popped into my head, and I figured I'd mention it here for laughs. But get one thing straight: IT'S NOT HAPPENING

RayquazaxDeoxys xd.png

I ship it >.<

But yeah Moltres is splitting up the fight now. She isn't going to deal with any Deoxys sass either tongue.gif

So with the Regi plot potentially happening, Cobalion is open for interaction. He's scolding himself for not attacking something that accidentally set fire to his forest.

And Heatran hasn't been introduced into the story yet, as I don't have anything for her/him to do.

Edited by Razzyy