HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Um, no, I think Kyogre would have to let him travel about somehow

Also, Dotz, you've got a reply so it's a bit late. I was just trying to let you know that you'd put him in an even smaller space than before

I just had so he came out of a fissure, which still makes sense, so we all good.

Edit: Would we make Kyogre a male or female... both make sense... these gender-less legionaries can be confusing unless it's the Regis... they are pretty much robots anyway.

Edited by Dotzrus

Speaking of Kyogre, mind if I take him?

As seen above, I was planning to make it a he. Unless someone really wants me to make Kyogre female, I'm not changing that.

Edited by Doctortear

I say go for male. Makes the territory battles more understandable.

Uh, being male has nothing to do with their fighting. Unless they're the same species, gender wouldn't matter. They're fighting because they're opposite forces of nature.

...okay. That works too. I was also referencing something but that's okay.

*Covers her mouth in shock* GATHP! I had no idea O_O

But yeah, Kyogre and Groudon's fighting has nothing to do with gender. The only thing that I really have against a female Kyogre is that there might be some implied sexual tension, which would be sorta dumb in that relationship

Edited by MasterWeavile898

There's always belligerent sexual tension opposite genders isn't even required for that. Have you read fanfiction of any kind.

Go for it man we're short on girls. It was like a 24:10 ratio the last time someone checked

Are we going to have a debate now if Kyogre should be male or female because, as I said before, I'll only make him female if I'm given a good reason for it.

(IE, someone wants a certain interaction with Kyogre that requires him to be male instead of him being female for the male/female ratio which is actually pretty even at the moment.)

EDIT: It's not 24:10. I checked it several times, it's more like 15 to 13 considering I left out the people who have not been posted for yet and those who have no gender.

Edited by Doctortear

There's always belligerent sexual tension opposite genders isn't even required for that. Have you read fanfiction of any kind.

Yeah, I know. My point still stands tho

And no, never read any fanfiction ever

I actually can't wait for a Kyogre now. It will either be a tense alliance like Cresselia and Darkrai, or just a flat out rivalry.

Well, Cresselia and Darkrai are kinda going to be in a relationship so I'm pretty sure you don't want KyogreXGroudon up in here.

...yeah... I was trying to avoid that altogether. Heatran would get really jealous and Rayquaza would kill himself. xd.png

No, Rayquaza would finally get a break so he could go be with Deoxys tongue.gif (Seriously, what is it with people and suggesting that enemies be shipped together?)

Well tho, seriously, Rayquaza would likely be quite happy with it. It would give him a nice break

And whatever about Heatran being jealous? You said Groudon was oblivious, why should he care? And even then, Kyogre bests Heatran in a fight any time

It could be interesting though, for Heatran to confess to Groudon, omly for it to turn out that Groudon had feelings for Kyogre the entire time

I was referring it by my point of view, not Groudon's, but the way you put it at the end made it sound like a twisted yaoi fanfic. tongue.gif

But even so. If Groudon isn't into Heatran, then there's really no worries as too whether Heatran is jealous

And thanks, twisted is kinda my thing, even if yaoi isn't Ew, males

Pardon me for bringing this up and asking about it.

GreatGuy had reserved Lugia back around the 11th. Except he hasn't made a single appearance since, not even to make an intro post. Since it's planned for Suicune to poison Lugia's ocean eventually, would it be alright for me to take Lugia if GreatGuy doesn't show up by then?

If I'm out of bounds for asking, I do apologize.

Alright. Thanks.

Edit: Also, Zapdos is on the move from Kanto/Johto towards Hoenn. I don't know where/when you planned to have Articuno cross paths/meet up with her siblings. I think Moon planned to keep Moltres in Hoenn or somewhere nearby.

Edited by Narvix