HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

OOC thread for Pokemon.

Co-Owners are Doctortear and MasterWeavile898!

Legendaries Left:

• Terrakion
  • Thundurus
  • Tornadus
  • Phione (Legendary status in question)
Mega Evolving Characters Left :
  • Mega Blastoise
  • Mega Kangaskhan
  • Mega Gyarados
  • Mega Heracross
  • Mega Medicham
  • Mega Manectric
  • Mega Abomasnow
  • Mega Slowbro
  • Mega Metagross
Size Chart

Move/Ability Spreadsheet

White List:

For the first strike

Grey List:

For the second strike

Black List:

For the third and final strike that leads to becoming banned

Soulking

Characters used, but up for grabs (Requires knowledge of character's history in RP)

Cobalion (Exploring outside of Unova) [Male]

Taken Characters:

Pudding - Suicune, Shaymin, Manaphy, Jirachi, Keldeo

Shadow_claw - Entei, Rayquaza, Giratina, Mega Lucario, Mewtwo, Mega Garchomp

Doctortear - Celebi, Darkrai, Articuno, Registeel, Palkia, Kyogre, Mega Blaziken, Mew, Mega Pinsir, Mega Lopunny

Raptor of Dragons - Ho-Oh, Victini, Yveltal, Genesect, Mega Banette, Zoroark, Mega Sableye, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Audino

FractionalPiDay - Kyruem, Uxie, Cresselia, Mega Mawile

Razzy - Regice, Heatran, Landorus, Zekrom. Mega Scizor, Mega Venasaur

MasterWeavile898 - Meloetta, Deoxys, Latias, Regigigas, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Absol, Reshiram, Mega Alakazam, Mega Gengar, Xerneas, Diagla

Backup77 - Latios

Narvix - Zapdos, Mesprit , Lugia, Mega Charizard X, Mega Ampharos, Azelf

Dotzrus - Groudon, Regirock, Mega Charizard Y

Silverphoenixx - Mega Sceptile, Zygrade

20mia08 - Raikou, Mega Swampert, Mega Houndoom, Mega Salamance, Moltres

Melomancer - Virizion, Mega Tyranitar

SoiledLove - Diancie, Mega Aggron, Mega Alteria

NPCs- Arceus

Pairings

(The following is a list of possible pairings that have been mentioned. They are either ideas of a pairing, a one sided crush, or a full blown relationship.)

Darkrai X Cresselia (It's complicated, man)

Cassandra X Falx (Canon)

Deoxys X Rayquaza (He got fatherzoned, yo)

Deoxys X Palkia (Mentioned)

Lucario X Mewtwo (Mentioned)

Shaymin X Victini (Mentioned)

Yveltal X Giratina (Mentioned)

Heatran X Groudon (Mentioned)

X X Y (Mentioned)

Salamence X Lady (One-sided Crush)

Kyogre X Nobody (What a loser)

Edited by Doctortear

Can I claim Gensect (can he also be shiny?)

Made a post finally, it's a bit up on the page since I just edited the OOC post I had just made

Oh my god please don't tell me you're gonna play Meloetta as a scared little damsel in distress because she is freaking badass. In pirouette form she can probably destroy mountains if she wanted to. Nyeeehhh reduction of strong feminine characters

Yes, I am. Mine is Quiet and frightful. She can kick as if she wants, but she'll probubbly only do that if she's backed into a corner

Further: Being frightful doesn't diminish one's strength. Millie is a perfectly strong character, but she shows it in her own way

EDIT: And Deoxys is going to hit on every girl it encounters

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Is it fine for me to introduce another villain plot? I have a post ready for Regice, where he freezes a random forest on Hoenn's shoreline.

Why don't we wait for other villain plots until after Suicune's is over or at least not as fresh? It seems like a bit much to have various plots running amok.

What purpose would Regice have for being a villain as well? Does he have a reason?

Nah, not really :3.

Meh, I'll just leave Regice out of everything till someone appears in his part of Hoenn, or calls for his help.

It would also be weird if everyone just flew to Johto to investigate even though, as Celebi said, each region has its own guardians. 'Sides, if the games are any indication, crises happen in the Pokemon world like every Sunday.

And okay! It's just that there's a general tendency for female characters to be like that and stay like that forever, and. Ugh.

Well, Meloetta's gonna be frightful into eternity. It's just in her personality to look for those bigger and stronger (in her mind at least) to protect her. Though I would not put her in a corner, or hurt any of her friends...

I'm going to have to agree with Fractional Pi Day. I'm surprised so many legendaries would fly to Johto because one lake got poisoned. Not only is it not the biggest lake, but it isn't even the first place that was poisoned. If you read first few posts, the forest around Suicune's home is dying. This along with a few things he says later on proves that other places got corrupted before the lake in Ilex. I know some may think the other legendaries would notice if Celebi's lake got poisoned, but I find that a poor excuse. You don't see all of the legendaries piling together in the movies, games, or comic books when something terrible happens. The legendaries tend to stick where they're region is, if they aren't travelers. Now, that doesn't mean they can't notice, I'm just saying that not ever legendary needs to head to Johto. If everyone is trying to hunt down Suicune, he's going to be easily overpowered and we kinda want this plot to lost longer than eight pages.

Speaking of which, can we get some interactions going on in the other regions? Pudding said Suicune will eventually head off to the other regions to poison their waters. Why not have some people there to deal with him when he arrives? After all, we need stuff going on beyond Johto.

Fractional, my respect for you has gone up 300%. I love me some strong female characters and it seems like next to nobody else does.

Though I will admit, just because a character's skittish doesn't make them a pushover.

On the story, Giratina is open for interaction if anyone needs me to bring him in.

Edited by shadow_claw

I only played Shaymin as skittish because that's how the movies portrayed her in Land form. I just really hated how pretentious she seemed. [i think it was a girl. It sounded like one to me].

Shadow, do you mind if Suicune gets banished to the Distortion World later on? I really liked that idea instead of him just losing a fight or something.

I really like that idea too. Tell me when, and we can get this started anytime. Things will surely decline for Suicune, and then Arceus will banish him. As I see anyone playing Arceus sorta OP, I suggest we keep him as an NPC for anyone to play. That sound good?

Works for me. And I'd prefer to wait until Suicune goes a bit more global with his plans. Like it was said above, I think that other legendaries would largely stay in their own space. Arceus especially probably wouldn't get involved until it was a really big issue.

Also, is BlueLink still in this?

Edited by pudding

Regice and Cobalion are open for interactions and crap.

Cobalion is currently frustrated in the Unova region, and Regice just wandered into a random forest on Hoenns coastline.

Also, can I reserve Heatran?

Am I accepted? I was taking Azelf and Latios. As for interactions and starting stuff in other regions, Azelf's starting in Sinnoh and I think the Eon duo will be starting in Hoenn.

I might nab Uxie later. Not sure though, since I don't have a good idea of what they're gonna be like.

Also is Volcanion or mega Mewtwo/Lati@s going to be a thing?

I assume megas would be just like formes, except the Pokemon would have to find stones first

~Removed~

And in case it was missed, I'm taking Latias from the Eon duo for Backup

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm not sure.. He's been inactive, but his characters aren't in the way or anything, so if he stopped controlling Mewtwo, it could just disappear without affecting anyone else. But if we do decide to, can I take over Mewtwo? I like Mewtwo.