HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Oh sorry, I might have actually. It's just really late over here and I just managed to do Cresselia's bit unu Ill get to it tomorrow, I promise.

I don't know if we can do regular pokemon that aren't megas. I'd ask Shadow about that.

Some one mentioned in the actual RP if they could have Skarmory and Shadow said she'd prefered it if he took a legendary as well Proof

I remember that, but they never actually did take a Skamory. I'll add you, but I'd advise that you ask shadow about it.

EDIT: Um, everyone in Ilex Forest who hasn't posted with those characters for so long should probably get posting with them soon. Ho-Oh is kinda burning the forest down. I can have Celebi wake up from the pain, but I need you guys. Speaking of which, we need someone to take Mewtwo. He's in the middle of this as well. I'm not saying it has to be now, but I do think we should be aware of what's going on.

Edited by Doctortear

So, in light of me taking Absol, do we have rules on megas?

I'd think it would be that you just have to have the stone, but it takes a lot of effort to maintain that form. So it couldn't be maintained for long periods of time without wearing the user out. And of course fainting would remove it

Thoughts?

EDIT And since Banette is apparently taken: I'd like Gardevoir for my other mega

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hey MasterWeavile, are you still going to post as Latias?

Oops, sorry MasterWeavile

Doctor, should I bring Lugia in given that Frac has brought Kyruem to face Ho-Oh? And this directs to Raptor as well as then you may have to face two opponents.

Before you question: Yes, Shadow allowed me to take control of Lugia as GreatGuy has not showed up at all.

Megas are allowed, as long as they're not too OP and such. As for the previously requested characters...

Dotztus can have Regirock

Dialga and Xerneas are for Soulking

And both Absol and Gardevoir are yours, Master

Doctortear and MasterWeavile are officially named co-owners of the threads as well.

Doctor, should I bring Lugia in given that Frac has brought Kyruem to face Ho-Oh? And this directs to Raptor as well as then you may have to face two opponents.

If Raptor is okay with it, then go forth and do so. The forest fire needs to be put up and Lugia is the only water type close enough to fix that at the moment. Whether or not Lugia actually fights Ho-Oh is up to Raptor, but coming to the forest would be great.

Yes Backup, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I was just posting abunch of Deoxys whilst in the mood for it, Latias will probs get posted for in Absol's intro

It's fine Raptor, I can handle being beaten to the punch in a first come, first served situation like this ^^

Thanks Shadow ^^ And, um, co-owner? I'm surprised, but nontheless, I'll do my best ouo

EDIT: And Fractional, I absolutely adore your Kyurem

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Alright, Lugia has made his entrance. Do note (as mentioned in my IC post), there is a time window of 3-4 hours that pass in my post so, I won't post as Lugia again until Doctor, Raptor, Weavile, and Shadow (or some of the four) are good and ready to register Lugia's arrival.

Pudding, are you okay with having Suicune in the distortion world or do you want me to wait a little longer? I can do some stuff with Giratina otherwise if that's the case.

I was hoping he'd make more of a mess in the regular world and at least spread to a few other regions before he went to the Distortion world. Maybe he could run away or fend of Giritina for now and end up getting trapped there once he's done with Sinnoh or something.

Uh, Soulking, I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think Xerneas has the ability to make forests as he runs. I know he is the life creator, but that doesn't mean he can make an entire new habitat by just touching the ground. I think that's a bit too OP and shall advise you to tone it down a bit.

I see Lucario is catching on...

Also, to quell Mewtwo's doubts:

4 Atk Ho-Oh Sacred Fire vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Absol: 204-241 (75.2 - 88.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ Atk Mega Absol Sucker Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 348-411 (83.6 - 98.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Swords Dance for the first Sacred Fire, Sucker Punch the second, then hope one of the other Pokemon landed a hit

Obvs anime rules, so not perfect. But it does prove that Gabrielle has a shot

Okay, I am new to this Pokemon RP. (Also, hello) Are you accepting?

If you are, can you list which Pokemon are available? I will take any, as long as they aren't low level. biggrin.gif

Have a nice day!

-DarkOFSorts12

(P.S. But if I could, could a be a:

Vaporeon

Flareon

Jolteon

Lanturn

Umbrean

Espeon

Houndoom

Mightyena

Gardevoir

Talonflame

Fennekin (supposing you have Generation Six)

Furfrou

Aurorus

Pyroar)

You don't have to get me those, but I would like them. Shiny or not. I prefer them.

(At the very least, Auroras, Furfrou, or Talonfame please?)

Edited by DarkOFSorts12

You're able to take mega evolution pokemon and any legendary. Technically, you can take any pokemon you wish, but it is highly recommended that you take a legendary or mega evolution.

Check the first page to see what is taken.

EDIT: Shadow has claimed that if you wish to take a regular pokemon, you must take a legendary as well. At least, that's what she said with that guy who wanted a Skarmory.

Edited by Doctortear

I really don't think regular Pokemon should be a thing, though in the end that's up to Shadow. The RP is quite clearly centered around legendaries, and having non-legends doesn't really make sense

Okay. Lets see. . . Mega Aurorus, Shiny Keldeo, Jirachi, Kyogre, and Mew. I would like those 4.

I really don't think regular Pokemon should be a thing, though in the end that's up to Shadow. The RP is quite clearly centered around legendaries, and having non-legends doesn't really make sense

Well, I chose a few non legends. That was really all I could find.

Mega Aurorus doesn't exist...

I've already claimed Keldeo and Jirachi. You can check the first post here to see what legendaries have already been claimed.