HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

You're doing absolutely fabulous, Pi. I look forward to every post you make with Cresselia. happy.gif

Going to assume Regigigas is still a statue at Snowpoint Temple. If not, well then, Regice is going to be confused. Well as confused as a Regi can get.

No one has taken Regigigas yet so it can be pretty much anywhere. You're guess is as good as mine.

No one has taken Regigigas yet so it can be pretty much anywhere. You're guess is as good as mine.

Well Regice assumes he is frozen in stone at Snowpoint. Of course, until someone takes him he could be at the bottom of an ocean with Kyogre watching him.

EDIT: It seems like Cobalion left his job, but he's just on a vacation. He left Unova on a whim.

Edited by Razzyy

What's the male to female ratio? I might want to reserve Keldeo...

Waiting on Master to post...

I'm pretty sure you don't know, but Master has only recently gotten back into RPing, I.E. it's going to take her some time to post. I'd advise you try and stay patient with her. It's been less than a day, give her some time to post or try and make another character.

Edited by Doctortear

Sorry for making you wait Doctor, would have gotten on earlier, but I'm trying to find a new job so forgive me if I don't post for a while

Sorry for making you wait Doctor, would have gotten on earlier, but I'm trying to find a new job so forgive me if I don't post for a while

Gracious, you have nothing to worry about! I can understand if you're going for rough times, there is no reason to apologize. smile.gif

Yeah, sorry Moonbeam, I'm still a bit out of it, so posts are a bit tough. I'll try to post for you in a bit, but Latias is my top priority ATM

Yeah, sorry Moonbeam, I'm still a bit out of it, so posts are a bit tough. I'll try to post for you in a bit, but Latias is my top priority ATM

No worries. Sorry if I sounded impatient >.<

Oh hey, Pudding, did you want Darkrai to help Keldeo up since she can't really do it on her own at the moment? Only reason I ask is because I expect it to be a little awhile before Cresselia and Azelf find him. It's fine if you don't want him to help, but I thought I'd offer anyway.

No, that'd be great! I'd love Keldeo to interact with Darkrai.

Ho-Oh is about to have a major break down and is going to be looking over his shoulder because he is going to think Lugia is about to kill him. Needless to say, he's going to become insane.

No, that'd be great! I'd love Keldeo to interact with Darkrai.

Great! Would you like Darkrai to notice Keldeo or vice versa? I did say Darkrai moved far, so he could of ended up where Keldeo is, but if you're not feeling up to it or feel as though Darkrai finding Keldeo would be better, then I'm okay with that too.

I think Darkrai noticing Keldeo would be better. She did just fall off a cliff so Darkrai would probably more easily notice her than her noticing him.

Sorry been on a mini hiatus. Btw Cobalion is afk in Kanto and Regice is confused in Sinnoh. Heatran will get a post later today.

Can I reserve Landorus?

Oh my god Registeel stop being adorable I'm reminded of the giant robots in Castle in the Sky

Also what happened to Darkrai's ability (Bad Dreams for anyone sleeping nearby)? I thought he couldn't control that and that was the entire reason he was misunderstood and stuff

Also what happened to Darkrai's ability (Bad Dreams for anyone sleeping nearby)? I thought he couldn't control that and that was the entire reason he was misunderstood and stuff

Well, since pudding said Keldeo went into a dreamless sleep, I'm guessing that meant the ability hadn't come in effect yet. Considering Darkrai left before too long, I'm going to say that the ability didn't have enough time to come into effect. However, if pudding would like to change that, then by all means let Keldeo have bad dreams. I just guessed that the ability takes some time to work, hence why Darkrai didn't affect anyone when he was passing through Shinnoh. If the ability worked immediately, then everyone he was passing by who was sleeping would have nightmares.

I hope that explains things better. happy.gif

On a unrelated note, should the people who have Regis (and eventually the person who will take Regigigas) work together to figure out a reason for Regigigas to become corrupt?