HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

I expect you don't mean it in that light, but that statement comes of as very sarcastic. Just letting you know since you seem to be having trouble making your intent understood ^^

I was going more towards, fighting pokemon part is sarcastic but ment in good fun to lighten the mood, leading to the less fighting a arguing part not being sarcastic. I'm feeling negativity towards my effort to make jokes to lighten the mood...

...So can I continue the journey with Houndoom, Swampert, and Zygarde so they can meet up with Regirock? (A little confused, since nothing was exactly mentioned about me.)

Also (Master, Doc) may I give Swampert a name, like have him remember it somehow from his past?

Aren't they all in the interaction with Soulking's Tyranitar? If so, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit until we come up with a solution to the problem. I've been notified a few things about the interaction and I'm afraid you'll have to hold off with posting with them until the situation is resolved. Again, my apologizes for halting posting, but it's the only solution we have at the moment.

As for the name thing, go ahead. It's your character. We can't dictate what you name it. As long as it isn't offensive, we're cool.

Woah. Guys. What exactly happened when I was gone. I could only stomach skimming some of the arguments before posting here. I have a few things to say from what I read:

- Master is just as powerful as Doctor and should be treated with respect. Period.

- If you have a problem with someone else, PM me and we can work something out. I want everyone to have fun, and this is getting to be a pain.

- If you have a problem with something someone said, PM a Mod. That's what they're there for, guys.

- Try to be a little sensitive guys. There are (most likely) people behind the monitors here.

Alright, now a few announcements:

- Again, I won't be on very often at all. I have a busy summer and can't post as much as I'd like. Cut me some slack here.

- There will be a white, grey, and black list added to the front page (if you would please Doctor) for order's sake. I really hoped I wouldn't have to use one, but it's boiled down to the fact that everyone can't act civil.

With that said, I'm done being all official and stuff.

I really want to make a Doctor Who joke about the Doctor/Master thing again xd.png

Thanks for all that Shadow ^^ I know we made a mess of things, once there's an official ruling out on Soulking's Tyranitar post, I'm shore things can be patched up

Edited by MasterWeavile898

The lists have been added, Shadow. I'm afraid I won't be editing the spreadsheet until a certain issue is resolved. Google doesn't like to work with me when editing. Don't you dare mention the Doctor Who thing, Master, we've done that to death.

EDIT: Diagla and Mega Tyranitar are now up for grabs. If you wish to take Diagla, you must know his history, however, you may make a completely new Mega Tyranitar that has nothing to do with the current one.

As for those who are stuck in the interaction with the current Tyranitar, you are now allowed to post. Simply act as though the Tyranitar is an NPC and have him walk away or something on those lines. Once he is removed, you may continue on with your interaction.

Okay, thanks for sorting things out, Doctor! ^.^

EDIT: I'm considering adopting Dialga, since work is slow for me right now and I have plenty of freetime. I'll take him unless someone else really wants him, so if you do, I suggest speaking up now...Or I'll happily take him. =)

Edited by 20mia08

You'll have to look over all of his posts which I'm sure you can do since you did it with Raikou. However, since he has many more posts than Raikou, I thought I should throw it out there.

I don't want him. However, if you'd like, I can give you a synopsis of what has happened with Dialga.

EDIT: Aaannnndddd again, Mesprit has a wall of text while those below her have weak little excuses for posts |D But then, I was able to think of more for her since she's not truly waiting on a response from someone else.

I didn't post for X because I didn't know if Pudding wanted to make a post for Manaphy first. I know he's sleeping but I don't know for how long.

Edited by Narvix

We have done it to the death, but every now and then I'm tempted...

I kinda want Dialga, assuming no one else wants him. As in not "I'll take him if no one else wants"

And... It kinda sounds like Mia has the same idea tongue.gif

Mia, if you wanna PM me? I'd like to hear any plans you might have for Dialga, mostly how you intend to adapt his personality, and then we can work out who gets him ^^ (probs you tho, since I have plenty of charries)

I'm going to hold off of a Mew/Celebi post until later if you don't mind, pudding. I have four other characters to post with and I'm a little burnt out. I'll do their post soon enough!

Master, I don't mind the "rush" on Michelle's behalf x3 Amphy's gonna go for the bumpy ride biggrin.gif

Do you want to PM me details about the teleporting? Or am I free to mess around with a few things? I don't want to end up making a one-liner for Ampharos |D

Alright, since Regirock is expected now... how should I activate it? Stick with the braille cave and get broken out, just awaken and move around in search, or have another Regi activate him. Maybe he is stuck, he is the only regi without fingers, no thumbs = everything is a trap.

Can I reserve Mega Venusaur?

If I do get him, I plan on making him the person who knows everything and answers questions about his knowledge with "I have sources."

The plant on his back is actually his brain, his skull is for holding more food.

And I'm in no rush with Y is you guys aren't with X and manaphy, and you don't need to rush either Docter, stressing more characters causes brain failure and temporary death with a 1 hour respawn time.

Edited by Dotzrus

Huh, that Venasaur sounds a bit like Elliot. Either way, you can have it.

I assumed all of the Regis had to be activated. Registeel woke up because Millie entered his cave. I don't know what's up with Regice, but I do know Regigigas will have to be woken up. Maybe you can find someone to wake up Regirock? All of my characters are busy at the moment, but I'm sure you can find someone out there to interact with Regirock. That said, you don't have to wait for someone to find it. You can do whatever you want. That's just what Master and I did.

Narvix, feel free to do whatever as long as you avoid mentioning the destination. They're going quite some distance with muliple persons, so feel free to have things be extra weird and stuff tongue.gif

Dotz, I like the concept of placing Regirock in a wall and having someone dig him out. Maybe Gengar can do something? She could accidentally jump into his cave since she's intangible

Razzy, you may have Venusaur, but I'd like Doctor to give her opinion before the personality is okayed

EDIT: ninja.gif Alright then, if Doctor has no problem with it, then you're good

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I just actually deleted all my previous posts for Regice (Like all 3 whooping paragraphs). Regice needs to be awaken again, as I'm not going for the approach where he bursts down the wall of his prison because he woke up voluntarily. I'm fine if someone wants to start their character stumbling upon Regice's tomb and awaking him.

Gengar could do that one too if Regirock has some other thing. Either way, she's free

Ah, I don't mind him being a know-it-all as long as he isn't a smarty pants the same way Elliot is. There's more than enough room for two smart alecs in this story, but they shouldn't be the same. Elliot knows a lot about the world because he had access to the knowledge got a majority of his life. He doesn't know everything, but he does know a lot. As long as they two aren't the same, I'm completely okay with two know-it-alls.

Nah, Im going for that Mafia kind of guy that just appears and knows what the person wants/needs based on hearing their conversation and gives out the knowledge they need for a price.

He isn't really going to ask for a price as he enjoys watching mayhem and misery pan out. And as for good/bad preferences he is going to be Neutral, helping whoever needs it, albeit not in the way they expect.

EDIT: Venusaur could find Regirock if Doz doesn't want Zygarde/Houndoom/Swampert finding it, and Gengar could find Regice.

Edited by Razzyy

Or they all come across it at the same time... really, I don't care who gets in the cave first, just as long as someone does. Zygarde, Gengar, Venesaur, doesn't matter which. First come first serve.