HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Look, Soulking. Tyranitar is not Arceus. He can't drastically change a route's appearance.

Your seriously downgrading him to not be able to do a thing now. I don't like downgrading on such a large scale.

Alright, everyone, stop

This is pointless and just flooding things

Also, Shadow is dealing with it, so no further discussion is necessary

There, Rockirock is not in a wall, but in a cave like the game. BRAIL!!

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Just because I've lost the reason to care... no offense, but I'm not blind so I don't care.

Firstly: This is equally pointless

Secondly: Phoebe, that was just a bit rude

Thirdly: Dotz, that was exceedingly rude. You don't have to care, but you needn't try to spawn an argument over it

Finally: I think we should all go take a break. The air in this thread is loaded with toxicity, and we're all a bit strung up after this most recent bought of arguments. Thus, I shall be making a temporary exit

EDIT: Dotz, you can't post like that. It mayn't directly control the other characters, but it does try to force them down the path you've created. Also, your posts need to be from your characters' points of view

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hehe, I didn't know Suicune used toxic on the thread too, DOES HIS EVIL KNOW NO BOUNDS?!? Breaking the fourth wall is no easy task.

And master, why spawn an argument over the spelling of a word. I would go on, but then I would be proving you right. As for a break, I agree. As much as I love taking Suicune's Toxic attack straight to the face as the rest of the people here, I'm having fun. (Fourth wall means nothing anymore.)

Edited by Dotzrus

I'm not forcing them, there is an open cave that they can see, if they wish to ignore it, okay, they don't go in, if they do, ya! There is no pulling of the leash, in fact there is no leash at all. As for the point of view, I'm not sure how to make a point of view for a dormant pokemon with no emotions or dreams. But if you insist, I'll put down the boring part.

I'd show you Registeel's intro, but I can't copy/paste ATM

And as I expected, a snarky reply just short of being amusing. I have reached my threshold of patience, and as such shall be following my own advice and exiting. I suppose you win this round. I leave you to The Doctor

Well I put something short and sweet for Regirock, I'm sorry if that's not up to par with those who post chapters per post, but this is my first time with an "It" character. I'm alost starting my first female main character ever on another RP... I already know that's going to hurt my writing skills with personality...

Alright, mod time. Seeing as this problem has not been resolved, I'm afraid I will have to result into blunt comments.

Silverphoenixx and Soulking, I suggest you both stop this needless arguing. If you have a problem with Soulking's post, Silverphoenixx, then PM a mod. Don't spam the OOC with arguing. There are mods here for a reason. I'm going to go ahead and say that no one should reply to Soulking's latest post with Tyranitar until this is resolved. I am very disappointed in how the both of you handled the situation.

Dotzrus, you need to remove that double post. Just post Regirock's post into your previous one and you should be fine. However, I have a problem with your second section in your double post. I'll clarify just in case.

*The three running from Tyranitar should see a large smooth rock with a bunch of smaller smooth rocks around it. The large rock has a hole big enough for them to walk into it. The outside has lots of Braille... BRAILLE!!*

Remove this or integrate it into your Regirock post. I don't understand what you were trying to do here, but I've gotten some complaints about you trying to force other characters to do things against their creators' will. I suggest you delete this section completely and mention the fact that Regirock is nearby in its post. If you're unsure how to do so, then just send me a PM. I've dealt with doing its before and I'd be more than happy to help you with Regirock.

Why is it that so many people are ignoring what MasterWeavile898 is saying? (Besides that last few comments that came off a bit snarky. I'm a bit shocked she didn't handle the situation better.) I know some of the things she suggests are just mere ideas, but when she tells you to do something, you must do it. She is a mod and for a good damn reason. Her word is just as good as mine or shadow_claw's. Our word is law here and if you don't like it then you can pack up and leave. We know there are boundaries to what we ask of others and we will do our best to respect the wishes of others. However, we expect you to respect us just as we do so with you. Failure to cooperate will not bring results in your favor. If we ask you to change the text color in your post because its too hard to see, we expect you to do so. We'd do the same if you asked it of us. If we tell you do stop doing something because others are complaining, you must do so just as we would if someone was complaining about our actions.

Leaving for a few days and coming back to this is absolutely horrid. Come on guys, don't do this. You know better than to insult others and spend an entire page just to complain about something that could of been easily resolved by PMing a mod. We're here for a reason. Don't forget that. For God's sakes people, what the hell happened? I'm tempted to ask shadow_claw if we can temporarily close the RP so we can straighten this out.

For those of you that have done nothing wrong, I sincerely apologize for this rant. This is not directed towards you. I know you're just trying to have fun and this nonsense is not helping. Once we get back on track, I can assure you that things will get a lot better.

So, just to simplify everything I said,

No one reply to Soulking

PM the mods if you have a problem

Do what the mods tell you

Dotzrus fix your post

Master try to handle the situation better

Shadow will most likely not be pleased and for a matter of fact, neither am I.

I am disgusted that I had to write this message. I probably could of been much nicer, but I don't think "nice" would of solved this situation. I am not upset at any of you personally, I'm just upset with the situation and how it turned out.

EDIT: Not getting a post in tonight. I have a few matters to attend to. Do expect a post at the end of the week, however! I have, what, at three to five characters to post with with at least two paragraphs each? It'll take be some time. I'll break out a thesaurus once everything else I've done is finished. I apologize for the delay. If anyone wants to know why I left, I'll just say it was for completely selfish reasons on my part. I'll leave it at that and offer a further explanation to those who are curious enough to ask.

Edited by Doctortear

Eek. Busy with work and I pop in to see the thread exploding |D

Thank you, Doctor, for your post and (hopefully) straightening people out. It's unfortunate that the situation turned out as such but, perhaps things will turn better now.

I was ninja'd on the Suicune joke |D

Anyways! I know I lied about posting the other night -.- I hope to have a post up tomorrow morning before work.

Whoa, missed all the drama. Well, I suppose that was a good thing since I probably would have made it worse. Anyway, so has Soulking removed the thing with the giant rock walls? I can't tell, sorry. xd.png. I want to reply with Virizion, but Doctor said not to until he did the thing. Has he done it?

EDIT: Saw that he hasn't. Will hold off replying until he does.

Edited by Melomancer

Regirock post removed. Thanks for the offer Doc but I'll pull my act together for him later today. Last nights mood sorta made me get lazy. I'll aim to impress knowing that's almost impossible. Let's go productivity!!

Alright, calm down Dotzrus, enough with the passive aggressiveness. C'mon, just let it go.

edit: LET IT GOOOOOOOO CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOORE

Edited by Melomancer

I'm not being passive aggressive, I'm just letting Docter know that I did what was asked of me and that I will do something for it later. You guys need to stop assuming what I mean in my posts.

*Incomes the flying Narvix!*

I don't think anyone's trying to misread your posts, Dotz. I found your OOC post kind of humorous really. I got sarcasm though and reading text sometimes fails to get the intended tone correctly. So, if sarcasm wasn't intended, then I failed to read/understand correctly |D

Anyways! Who wants cookies?

I've been working on Mesprit's post for about an hour now |D And I need to start getting ready for work. This being the case, I'll be able to get my post in when I'm home.

Cheers! Don't no one blow anyone up! |D

EDIT: I was ninja'd |D

Edited by Narvix

Hey guys, how does sacred sword work? Do the trio actually materialise a sword to fight with?

I think it would work like it did in the anime? Their horn glows their signature color as it grows in height then they slash with a toss of their head.

That's how I see it working.

Question would then be about the Sword's reach....

Thanks, I'm glad to see someone though it was funny, as for scared sword, the trio forms a large horn of energy on their head and slashes with it... Or something to that. It usually grows larger if it comes from one of their own horns.

Edit: Also Melomancer, just as a friendly word, I NEVER get angry or ticked off. It's one of my specialties that keeps me out of rage posts and heavy arguments. But I'm thankful for your concern.

Edited by Dotzrus

Master try to handle the situation better

Apologies, as stated a while back, I'm doing this on my 3DS ATM, it makes it much harder to properly manage things ono

And to everyone: Apologies for portions of my attitude last night, I was getting caught up in the argument myself. I'd like to make some excuse about being stressed, but I'm not really, so I can't and probably wouldn't anyway. Some of what I said, while largely true, was deplorable and rude

But, as Doctor said, that is no excuse to outright ignore me when I tell you to do something :/ Just because you're not the source of the problem or the largest part, doesn't mean your actions aren't a problem. Just because I can't output something massive and well-defined, doesn't make my statements any less true or important

I won't be getting my PC back for several days, maybe as much as two weeks. I'll try to put out a few posts from this, but they will be short and lack formatting

To finish out: Thank you, Soulking, for stopping the first time I asked

Ready for logic? I say so we all stay friends and stop any more fighting, we sit back, relax, talk with lowered voices, And... Have our pokemon fight against each other. So we won't fight anymore and our pokemon will for us. Pokemon logic, Michael Vick approved!