HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

|D Okay haha I thought that might have been the case but I wasn't certain and I didn't want to assume. .-.

Well, I can likely get Lugia to notice the batch and Gabriel as he's putting out the fire. Is there something you wanted to do specifically? Or should we just wing it?

Whale, Gabby doesn't actually have wings, they're just tufts of fur sticking up... owo

[Translation] Winging it is fine by me ^^

Winging it, it shall be then! |D I can wing it x3 I don't have to think ahead then and characters do what they want anyways haha.

*cracks knuckles* Lugia finally gets another post |D

Indeed, Lugia has wings after all

I have some stuff Gabby needs to reveal, so I may try to move the conversation that way. But mostly it'll be fairly wung

I'll be busy this weekend, so expect one huge post from a bunch of my characters some time this weekend happy.gif

Also, Giratina replied to Michelle, just so you know. Unless you're waiting for Ampharos, then that would make sense.

|D Friend's going to be here in a few short minutes. I'll post late tonight (unlikely) or tomorrow morning (likely). I do have Lugia's post started though. I'll also get Amphy and Zapdos at the same time.

I saw, Shadow, I'm just being slow. I wasn't actually waiting on Amphy, figuring she didn't have much to do ATM. Having absolutely no clue what's going on and all

And Dialga 'cause I felt like it. I'm really quite happy with how that post turned out. Good setup for the interaction's goals, some highlighting on Dialga's character, and to top it all off some #badpunz. I'm really on a roll with those puns today, we make delicious jam [audience groans] Still, Dialga's were well-Timed biggrin.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Mia.... How does Raiku know that Ilex forest was set ablaze? o.o Honestly, I haven't kept up completely on your posts for Raiku but, I don't recall him ever being in Ilex around or after the time that Ho-Oh set it on fire.... You've had him elsewhere the entire time.

Indeed, he would know of Suicune's plans to poison it, but the fire was entirely unrelated. Knowledge of it would be impossibubble for Raikou

I'm sorry for being so inactive. I know what's going on with Jirachi and Shaymin but I was curious if the Darkrai/Suicune thing can progress or if I should wait a little bit more before continuing with their end. I got lost in the pages and can't find the right place to read from.

I'll try to get a post out soon.

I think I'll just hold off from posting with Articuno until this whole thing with Raikou is resolved. Once that's fixed, I'll go ahead and try to get all of my posts in at once.

Finally time for Venusaur's info.

Venusaur (Mega)

Solar Beam

Energy Ball

Sludge Bomb

Sunny Day

Chlorophyll

Mega Ability: Thick Fat

Guys, it was just one little sentence, seriously...Anyways, I removed it.

One little sentence which empowered Raikou with half the current plot. If it hadn't been brought to your attention now, you might have continued onward and neglected the fact that Raikou shouldn't have known of Ho-Oh's transgression. Later he might have gone on to majorly effect the plot in any of a myriad of ways, too many for me to list and not worth providing examples. A small sentence can turn into the entire plot if gone unchecked

Just try to remember that your characters don't know everything you know

And thank you for taking care of it quickly, without excuses or explanation. I know of a few occasions where people have turned a small issue into a major argument. As you said, it's just a single sentence

It kind of feels like things are rolling forward again |D

I've gone and posted for Zapdos. Still waiting on Razzy to post for Scizor since I don't want to leave him behind in the Lake Trio matter.

Also, it sounds like Michelle and Ampharos are going to be helping out against Suicune? :3

EDIT: Is Zapdos's text too hard to see? :c

Edited by Narvix

Shh, I has plans

Seems I need to post with Meloetta now

EDIT: Seems fine to me

EDIT2:

I had this a while back and forgot about, input from character owners?

Legendary Birds - Sleep

Mewtwo - Sleep

Mew - Sleep/Hide

Legendary Beasts - Sleep/Roam

Lugia - Sleep

Ho-Oh - Sleep

Celebi - Sleep/Hide

Legendary Golems - Sleep

Eon Duo - Roam

Weather Trio - Sleep

Jirachi - Sleep

Deoxys - Roam

Lake Guardians - Sleep/Roam

Creation Trio - Sleep

Heatran - Sleep

Regigigas - Sleep

Lunar Duo - Sleep

Phione - Hatch/Hide

Manaphy - Hatch/Hide

Shaymin - Roam

Arceus - Be god

Victini - Sleep/Hide

Swords of Justice - Roam

Tao Duo - Sleep

Kyurem - Hide

Forces of Nature - Sleep/Roam

Meloetta - Roam/Hide

Genesect - Sleep

Mortality Duo - Sleep

Zygarde - Sleep/Hide

Diancie - Hatch/Sleep

Sleep means exactly what it says, the legends sleeps for ages between appearances

Hide means they don't sleep for ages, and instead lead hidden lives away from humanity

Roam means they wander around and perform their duties outside human view

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I believe the Legendary Birds actually sleep because, if we go off the lore portrayed in the 2000 film, the harmony of the Birds (the peace from them sleeping) was never to be disturbed. When they were awoken, they didn't just attack Lawrence III (who was the responsible party) but each other as well despite none doing any wrong against another.

I think Diancie should be hatch/hide. Cause, you know, the whole mutated carbink thing. I don't think she'd sleep for ages at a time and all.

I went with sleep because she's a rock

And I see, I'll change that then. Thanks Narvix

Actually, on your thingy, I think Rayquaza doesn't sleep. He just stays in the clouds until somethings happens. All the Pokedex entries say nothing about it, anyways. Either way, I don't care. One of the Magnas say he wakes up at the sky pillar, so it could really be either

Basically, we have very little information, so I went with what seemed logical based on the design

I kind of have a hard time seeing Genesect sleeping for ages until reappearing. If I remember the movie correctly, they were wiped out before the age of humans, but Team Plasma revived them and added the cannons on their back. the ones who did get revived were moved to a location where they can live in peace, so I guess you should change it to hiding instead of sleeping, so to speak

The mods have decided that since two members have been inactive for months on end and seem to be not getting back online, let alone posting here, anytime soon, we have decided to open their characters for grabs.

Moltres and Phione are now up for grabs. Knowledge of Moltres's past actions are required, but the same is not required of Phione. (Mostly because Phione's post is two incomplete sentences.) if you wish to take either, go ahead and claim them.