HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Sorry I forgot about everything because I got some urge to read tons of stories on fanfiction.net

I'll post pretty soon, sorry if anyone was waiting on me.

Sorry for not posting as much, I've been limited to access. I'll post later tonight for sure, though.

Could I somehow claim Mega Aerodactyl please smile.gif

Aerodactyl's Moveset:

-Agility

-Sky Drop

-Take Down

-Roost

--Ability:

---Rock Head

----Mega Ability: Tough Claws

I hope that I could reserve or take Mega Tyranitar.

I was having in mind a defensive moveset.

~ Crunch

~ Pursuit

~ Low Kick

~ Stone Edge

Ability: Unnerve

Mega Ability: Sandstream

Edited by Soulking

Doctor, you made an error on the spreadsheet for Areodactyl xd.png It's tough claws not touch claws laugh.gif

Either way, thanks for accepting her

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

No it's touch claws. He's touchy and is rather sensitive. Don't you know that?

I can see all of you watching me ._.

(Terrible joke incoming)

Touchy claws

Claws to touch

Claws to feel

Claws to love

Claws to kill with

Ah, no, I was too slow >_< Shadow: I was going to suggest that, since Michelle largely operates in Hoenn, Rayquaza would likely at least know of her, even if he had never encountered her himself

Just left a reply. It's been quite a long while since I last RPed. Just remembered how fun this was. biggrin.gif

Wait, I thought Entei was going to be in Kanto? Or did I assume wrong in where Articuno and Zapdos would find him? Because, we're still having that meet up, right?

Sorry Narvix, I totally forgot that Doctor, you and I arranged a meeting. I just threw entei in there because 20 needed an interaction.

Well, if you guys want to shift the exchange into Kanto, I can work with the battle. And Doctor too can work with it if they desire. Or we can work out something else.

Wait, does Suicune have the ability to give water Magical Healing Powers? All the 'dex says is that it can purify dirty water, and it doesn't seem to have any healing moves either.

Also interestingly, Crystal's entry for Suicune says "This divine Pokémon blows around the world, always in search of a pure reservoir." Which is basically what's happening now

No, it was just established earlier that the 'cure' to the Toxic he uses is fresh water. Pecha berries were too common and it was much more ironic. Although, it really just started as a result of his water absorb and was continued by Celebi drinking fresh water from his lake to cure his own poisoning. Pecha berries help but don't completely cure it.

Well, whatever the case is, do you guys - Doctor and Pudding - mind holding off on reaching/poisoning Verity until we can get the Lake Trio and Scizor to the lake to fend off Darkrai and Suicune? We basically need to wait for Razzy to give the info on the pair's plan of action because Scizor's the only one who could possibly know which order the lakes are being poisoned in.

They could also guess wrong, go to Mesprit's lake, and have Suicune show up there. (Although I kind of doubt they're going to be able to make it all the way there while poisoned; especially Darkrai since he's like passing out right now)

Been busy |D My friend had her wedding just this weekend so I've had to deal with the preparations and rehearsals. (Maid of Honor woo! |D) I'll be able to post tomorrow evening when I'm home. (Work woo! -shot-)

Eight point nine days ago, why?

My mind will catch up eventually and I can maybe not make ****ty posts dry.gif But for the moment I'm just kinda not... ono