HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Okay Doc, That's sorta what I was feeling but since your involved, didn't want to force you.

Guys, Swampert, Zygarde, and Houndoom are out of the tunnel, not inside.

And Silver, I checked here, and it said you can breed a Sceptile with a Swapert, so if you want them to have the same parents, it may work out.

And I'm considering naming Swampert now, since most Mega's (On here) have names. Maybe Houndoom too, if it's alright.

Edited by 20mia08

Dotz, they only need to be of the same egg group, not species. However, as Doctor stated, Elliot already has a backstory

...I was going for this RP and not the game... but I don't see any of our characters matting at all so it hardly matters.

Yeah, I'd like some help naming Garchomp and Lucario

Garchomp is going to be male, and Lucario is a female. Help on names would be great.

Also, it'd be appreciated if you guys wouldn't rush ahead so I don't get left behind playing Entei. I'm busy this summer with band so getting on won't be all that often.

The RP follows the main series games' rules. Aside from the battles of course. Sic, same egg group

And at this point I stopped caring, mostly since the only thing I have that can breed is a Charizard with his hands filled with a recently hatched Manaphy.

Also, it'd be appreciated if you guys wouldn't rush ahead so I don't get left behind playing Entei. I'm busy this summer with band so getting on won't be all that often.

Don't worry, Raikou and Entei are still sitting there doing pretty much nothing. Zygarde, Houndoom, and Swampert are following Raikou's old tracks.

So guys, please edit your posts (Regirock and co., and whatever else says that Zygarde, Houndoom, and Swampert are currently in a tunnel), because they're no loner under ground.

Technically tyranitar rose stone walls from making the ground fall essentially in a way

You don't just gain the ability to make stone walls though. You'd have to slowly build them.

Ok I'm trying to say that the ground around them fell in a sense so they are trapped because there's no where to go unless you fly or dig to the surface like a pit

Edited by Soulking

That would take more energy than your character has. You basically are surrounding the whole route in walls that are more than sixteen feet high.

I'm just trying to get them to break the stone wall to release Regirock... that's all...

There shouldn't be a stone wall in the first place. Tyranitar's can't do that, mega or not.

His stone wall. Regirock can be stuck somewhere, but not his stone wall that shouldn't be there.

If he can destroy mountains making a pit wouldn't be that hard it did drain his mega evolution's power to forcing him to revert

We just went over how we can't completely follow the pokedex. And even then he'd probably still be tired enough to pass out in his normal form.