HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

20mia08 and SoiledLove, you may already know this but I'm going to inform you again. Although you have asked to reserve pokemon that are going to be megas in the future, you may not mega evolve until we learn the typings, ability, and etc. for the mega evolution. These might of already of been released and in that case you can go ahead, but if they haven't you'll have to wait until they are before you can mega evolve. That does not mean you cannot play as the characters, it just means that you cannot mega evolve.

With that said and done, I'll go ahead and add them to the spreadsheet. As you know, providing the moves and ability (non-mega ability) would be appreciated. Take your time with that and only post them when you're satisfied. After all, it isn't mandatory.

I'm going to go ahead and apologize for not posting for so long. I didn't know how to respond with Shaymin's, Celebi's and Mew's interaction and got caught up in both family matters and one really good game games. I'll attempt to make a post, but do be aware it's most likely not going to be that great. My apologizes.

Yes, I'm already aware of this, since I currently own Mega Swampert as well. I'll get onto providing moves and abilities!

EDIT: All the Info for Salamence:

(Mega Ability has been revealed as Aerilate)

He's going to be a male, with no current name, and he's not shiny.

Moves:

Double Edge

Fly (Learned at Lvl. 50) (But, if we can include Move-Tutor Moves, I'd like Draco Meteor to replace this)

Fire Fang

Dragon Breath

Ability(ies):

Intimidate (Mega: Aerilate)

Edited by 20mia08

For Altaria

(Mega) Altaria, Female

Sassy. (Sp. Def up, Speed down)

Cloud Nine (No Weather Effects)/Pixilate (Normal Type Moves be come Fairy Type)

Moves:

--Perish Song

--Sky Attack

--Hyper Voice

--Dragon Pulse

Could I claim Mega Audino? It looks sooooo cute!

Audino:

-Ability: Healer

--Moveset:

1. Attract

2. Double Slap

3. Draining Kiss

4. Dazzling Gleam

---Mega Ability: Healer

Anywhales, I'll be posting in a little bit. Essentially as soon as I decide whom to post with

So, um, remember this? Yeah, no. I'm back to being pampered with a keyboard and fancy formatting. Posting from my 3DS just won't work for the pair of posts I want to make

I'll beg my dad for my PC when he gets home this afternoon, but no promises

Yay, I made 'em happy.gif

Also, Dotz, if you could not post every time a new mega is revealed? I'm shore most of us keep up with current Pokenews. Even if the rest don't, I do. And can make certain Doctor keeps the list updated

If you truly feel a need to post about them somewhere, there is an ORAS thread dedicated to discussing new features and megas in the Video Games section

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Oh yeah, and Doctor, are we allowed to roleplay Salamence and so on? (Without megaevolving, of course) If so, Salamence is open for interaction!

I thought I stated so in the previous post, but just in case, yes! You can post with him/her whenever you like! If you'd like an interaction, I have a Lopunny that is up for interaction as well. If you'd like for them to meet up, we could have them interact.

I thought I stated so in the previous post, but just in case, yes! You can post with him/her whenever you like! If you'd like an interaction, I have a Lopunny that is up for interaction as well. If you'd like for them to meet up, we could have them interact.

You might've already said so, my apologizes. But if you want some interaction, I'll post, and you can meet up with him if wanted. (I just need to find something for him to do)

Oh no, it's my problem if I wasn't clear enough. I should be the one who's apologizing.

Hm, did you have a specific region you wanted them to meet up in? We could and have them meet up in one of the not used areas as Fiore, Almia, Orange Islands, and etc or we can just plop them into one of the regions.

I think we should use Cleopatra Island (Where Charizard Chills takes place)...There's a large mountain on it, so Salamence could be trapped from a rockfall...?

So you'd like Lopunny to help Salamance get out of the rockfall? I suppose that could work. Would you like to start or should I?

You can, since I've got to get to bed for tonight now, and work tomorrow morning. I'll post tomorrow!

I'll try and whip something up. Not sure how well it will go. I hope you can adapt to whatever I come up with.

EDIT: I added her to my last post. You'll have to look above Uxie's post to see it. (Can I also say how nice it is to see a Uxie post because Uxie is pretty great just like pretty much all of Pi's characters.)

Edited by Doctortear

Oh, can Aggron meet with salamence and lopunny, too? I was hoping for Altaria to hear Loppuny and join up, but since Aggron is already buried under a bunch of rocks, it could be the same rockfall.

I'm fine with that, they're at Cleopatra Island (in the Orange Archipelago), and I'm currently posting. (Salamence is going to be lost in the caves, and traveling alone)

Let me make sure I've got things correct....

"Present day" Mew (I'm going to call her A for simplistic reasons and the "Past day" Mew, cool.gif is in the form of Xerneas but has a white body instead of a black body. Real Xerneas is still... wherever he was at last.

B is still dealing with Celebi and Shamin who traveled back in time and have yet to return to their correct time?

Lugia was mentioned a couple times now by A and, in turn, Dialga. Am I safe to assume that Lugia's timeline is now in conjunction with the present time?

Additionally, Articuno and Zapdos are still in flight. We wanted them to cross paths with Entei but now.... What should we do with them? Follow through on that meeting or just let them hover in zero space for a while longer?

You nailed it. I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume Lugia is in the current timeline unless anyone has any objections.

Pudding and I are trying to wrap up the past Shaymin and Celebi thing. We're discussing it over PM.

I... honestly don't know what to do with those two. I thought we were going to see Entei and then someone mentioned the Eon duo, but Backup is gone and I just don't know. I'd check up with Shadow about that just in case.

Yeah, Lugia is definitely current. You can even interact with Dialga and Mew in a bit. But you have to wait until I give you the go-ahead

EDIT: There's also several characters dead in the water down in Ilex, Gabrielle among them, who might provide better interactions sooner

And Backup seems completely gone, I think it's to the point where we should give Latios to someone else

I'm fine with waiting. Lugia's more focused on extinguishing the forest fire first and foremost. Then he'll worry about any present/out-of-place Legends.

I can prod Backup; we're in another RP together. But, currently, she's on a bit of vacation with guaranteed internet access nonexistent.

If memory serves me correctly, the Eon Duo idea was mentioned around the time as the idea of crossing paths with Entei. We had settled on Entei but then Shadow forgot about that plan and had Entei interacting with Raiku.

EDIT: There's also several characters dead in the water down in Ilex, Gabrielle among them, who might provide better interactions sooner. Gabrielle among them

I don't know how serious you're being o.o

Edited by Narvix

I could give Shadow a poke and see if she's still up for the interaction. It might even be better now since Entei and Raikou are together and they seem to be in limbo.

Alright, sounds good. It could also be more beneficial if both sets of siblings could converse at the same time instead of 2 talking to 1.

Edited by Narvix

I- I- Why did I type that twice?

And I'm being serious in that there's people who need interactions. I simply found that choice of words fitting to the situation

Also, I don't think Backup will be returning, and if she were might be months between posts (you know, like me >_< ) I really think it's reached the point where we go on without her. She only kept Latios so Latias could keep posting, otherwise she'd have left entirely. And Latias isn't getting posts anywhales