HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

If you wanna give me a region and make a post detailimg Regice's surroundings inaide its cave, I'll have Gengar drop in tomorrow morning for ya ^^

I can do that after I recharge my laptop. Its almost dead, and I'd rather not double post but if it comes to that I'll just edit my last one.

I was planning on Hoenn*, anyways.

Edited by Razzyy

Need to sleep, but I'll probably post something interacting with Regirock tommorrow if Mia posts.

Forever alone Regirock... no friends and no fingers... what a sad life to lea, but since he is made of stone, he doesn't even have a life since he's not ALIVE... poor emotionless, thumbless, lifeless, rock robot.

I did three very bad posts and I didn't get Kyogre in. I'll try to get him and Mew/Celebi when I can.

The lists have been added, Shadow. I'm afraid I won't be editing the spreadsheet until a certain issue is resolved. Google doesn't like to work with me when editing. Don't you dare mention the Doctor Who thing, Master, we've done that to death.

EDIT: Diagla and Mega Tyranitar are now up for grabs. If you wish to take Diagla, you must know his history, however, you may make a completely new Mega Tyranitar that has nothing to do with the current one.

As for those who are stuck in the interaction with the current Tyranitar, you are now allowed to post. Simply act as though the Tyranitar is an NPC and have him walk away or something on those lines. Once he is removed, you may continue on with your interaction.

DIBS ON MEGA TYRANNITAR, If you guys are okay with that?

I don't see why we wouldn't be! Just in case, I added Tyranitar to the main post. May I request that everyone who has not send in their character's move sets and abilities (mostly those who just took new characters) please do so now? Take your time with this. It doesn't have to be now and I know life keeps you busy. I trust all of you will do so when you see fit. happy.gif

Also yay for another character for Hoenn! We really needed that.

Nyagh sorry everyone I've been travelling. No internet in Yellowstone, apparently.

In fact it might be a few more days before I can get into the rhythm of this again :C I know I've been posting on my thing, but the roleplaying bit is actually pretty stressful for me if I can't do posts at 100%. Meanwhile you guys can bunny Cress and Uxie along (Kyurem too I guess, although I think I might just drop Kyu altogether; I haven't been doing them justice anyway). Or just take them, honestly. Again really sorry about this, stuff happens and I have a very limited ability to deal with it.

...But your Kyurem is awesome D:

And we can wait ^^ Or at least I hope we can, otherwise I'm doomed >_>

I'll let the people involved deal with Cresselia and Uxie

Also, would someone with a search function mind finding Registeel's most recent post?

Man, I remember internet connection in Yellowstone. It's pretty bad and practically non-existent most of the time. No worries, we can wait for you!

Registeel's last post is here.

May I suggest it know Cassandra and be looking for her? Maybe we could pull an elder sibling type relationship. Or, they could be dating (I've never done just plain old dating, it's always hyper-dramatic romance ono)

Just a couple suggestions, either way, they can pop in on Cassy and Regice (does it have a name?)

Oh yeah, totally forgot I named him. He's Falx.

And I like the idea of a relationship very much o3o

Cool. I'll let Razzy reply before I do, but this shall be enjoyabubble

I like that Falx is impulsive and protective, it's a good contrast to Cassandra's skittish attitude

Whoa! Went back and read the last few pages. Looks like I missed out on a lot of drama ^^' Oh, and whoever has Xerneas (it looks like Master is) remember, I mentioned that he is brother to Yveltal in a couple of posts and often gives Yveltal the cold shoulder most of the time.

I will have a post in a few.

Okay. I'm probs just gonna turn him into a spoiled brat, though hopefully he'll get a chance to mature at some point...

I can definitely wait for you, Pi smile.gif I've been slow on my side too |D Keep getting distracted by House and playing videogames .-.

Just got back from a long weekend... and it's not even Sunday. At the latest I will post for Groudon and Regirock on Monday. If I don't I'll let you know why. Sorry for delays, I'm not usually doing things.

Sorry for being inactive. I was trying to give the other group a chance to catch up and then forgot about this.

Can someone tell me what happened while I scrounge around for all the posts I need to reply to?

Well there was a lot of arguing OOC, but next to nothing happened IC

Also, my pokemans fans, I got both the Fancy and PokeBall patterned Vivillions and the day-care guy proved to me that THEY'RE THE PERFECT PAIR *fangirls*

...oops... Broke my promise... I'll try and post today. Also, are they moving the entire mini cave Regirock is in or Regirock itself?

...oops... Broke my promise... I'll try and post today. Also, are they moving the entire mini cave Regirock is in or Regirock itself?

Just Regirock.

Sorry, still here. I'll try and get a decent post in before I leave for the weekend.

Edit: Still don't know what's going on about having Articuno and Zapdos meeting up with Entei.

Pudding, I'm also waiting for an answer of whether you planned to post for Manaphy or not? I didn't want to blindly assume anything. If he's just going to be sound asleep, let me know and I'll just post with X acknowledging the infant's asleep.

Edited by Narvix

I'm still waiting for Jirachi to reply to Victini and Banette, Pudding.