HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Hey, I'm gonna take Mega Garchomp if that's alright with everyone. If anyone needs an interaction, Garchomp will be open.

Alrighty, spoke with L33t regarding Zygarde. He says, and I quote, "Free him up. I lost interest."

Thusly, Zygarde is now free to be taken. Seeing as he didn't really do anything, whoever takes him may do as she pleases with personality and etc

I've PMed Doctor, so the list shall hopefully be updated posthaste

Also, Shadow, Gengar is free as soon as I name her

In other news, I have no PC access, so I shan't be posting for a day or two. Rest assured that upon my return I will proceed to conjure several much needed posts. But I simply cannot construct them properly from my 3DS

I want to take Zygarde!

Shiny Zygarde looks the best. Can I make him a her if I do get to take him?

And I have no idea what to post all of a sudden. I'll make a post tommorrow though hopefully. Today I have to work on my Pokemon game.

As I said, he got next to no use, so you may do whatever

Also the more female legends, the better

PM Doctor to make certain she sees you've taken him

I just said she could :/ Zygarde's singular post has it digging a hole, nothing more. No interactions, and no one has mentioned its gender beyond either. Thus, it's perfectly fine

It'd be different if she were attempting a female Latios

I also think it's been done previously, so there's that

I don't think your allowed to change the gender

Legendaries are gender neutral, expect for a few like Latias, Latios and heatrans. Their gender depends on how they see themselves.

Technically it's their sex

Sorry Phoebe, I can't copy/paste. It was a while ago, so if you go looking, start from the front

No, no! Don't wait on me. You're accepted already and don't need my consent. I only need the moves and ability to add to the main page. Post away!

Silver, you could have Zygrade dig a tunnel connecting to the one Groudon and Blaziken are going down. All they are doing is walking and talking and a random encounter with Zygrade would pump things up. Besides, Ground type buddies!

Ok. I'll edit that.

Right now I'm in the middle of something though.

Edit: Wait, I see Mia's post. Perhaps she'll interact with them after this interaction?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I'm debating if we should have the tunnel Groudon and Blaziken meet up with them at like a tunnel crossroad, or I activate my third character to interact with them... But Docter needs to give her say if she cares or not.

A meeting would be cool. But yeah, you should probably wait.

Also the IC thread is such a mess now with various degrees of ninjaing happening everywhere.

Well my Regirick hasn't done anything yet, so I'm free to throw him anywhere. You guys wouldn't mind him coming in, and no, he won't just randomly show up and attack.

I'm fine with Regirock joining in, I just don't know what Raikou's going to do and how he's going to react. First, I need to know whether or not Entei's going to follow him, so these tracks that they're chasing now should be old.

I don't mind. Yeah, the tracks should be old. I did have Zygarde dig for a while.

Edit: There's almost a huge Pokemon party in that place. I can imagine a bunch of Pokemon holding disco balls and various different party supplies charging at Raikou.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

And the sad thing is....Suicune's the one poisoning lakes, Raikou pretty much did nothing. x3 Groudon and Blaziken can meet up too, but yeah...Big Pokemon hunting party.

Ohhh, could Blaziken somehow be Swampert's brother or relative somehow? (Since they're both Hoenn starters...) And Kira could maybe be their sister....? Any way, just wondering.

I don't have time to read much right now, but I'm going to have Reshiram seek out Zygarde when I can post

...I'm going to go with no, if it doesn't share a species, they can't be blood relatives. But I didn't make this thread. And I won't have Blaziken and Groudon meet up with them until Docter voices an opinion.

To Mia: That'd be cool. They could all be related to this one really derpy ditto

To We agile: Ok. BIG POKEMON PARTY, COMMENCE! xd.png

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Then how would Suicune, Entei, and Raikou be brothers if Legendaries can't breed? (Just saying) (And that'd be a reallly big Derpy ditto. x3)

Any who, how exactly should Raikou react? I mean, he's got a big hunting party after him, heck, I'd be terrified. So it's ok with you Silver if Swampert's cousins with Kira or something like that?

It's fine with me, though it might not work.

Edit: Dotzrus, they're not in a tunnel anymore.

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Alight, back for now! I'll see what I can do here.

@Silver

I'll go ahead and add your character to the list and add her moves and ability to the spreadsheet. Would you mind changing the text color? It's a bit hard for me to read.

@Dotzrus

I don't think that's such a good idea. That interaction is pretty stressed at the moment and we really don't need more people jumping into it. If Zygarde wants to pop into their tunnel, that would be fine, but I think Groudon and Elliot should stay away from that interaction.

@20mia08

Elliot can't be related to Swampert in any shape or form. I had a backstory for him before I even considered pulling him into this story. I'm afraid your idea won't work.

Could everyone who did OOC posts in the IC thread please remove those posts? We have an OOC for a reason. Please use it.