HomeForFlowers

Pokemon OOC

Sorry!

Manaphy will remain asleep until something wakes him up or enough time passes.

Raptor, can you tell me what page that post is on? I'm trying to find it.

And we need to decide who's getting Dialga. (sorry, I've been a bit busy with work...)

Well Diagla is not our top priority, but I can see where you're coming from. Only you and Master have shown an interest of taking him and both of you have claimed that you only want to take him if no one else wants him. I did see Master make a comment a while back about discussing Diagla with you. Maybe you should message her about that?

Indeed. I wished to hear of your intentions for Dialga before giving him over to you. I do kinda want him now though. I've been messing with ideas and stuff since you hadn't PMed me owo

Sorry!

Manaphy will remain asleep until something wakes him up or enough time passes.

Raptor, can you tell me what page that post is on? I'm trying to find it.

Okay. I'm getting to posting now. |D Sorry about delays.

EDIT: My post is finally up. If I got too OP with Mesprit and Azelf concerning saving the pokemon in Lake Verity, let me know |D I don't know what they're limit is on teleporting others.

Edited by Narvix

Whale, that turned into a Wham Line. Oops. I was just trying to casually slip it in as a reason for Giratina to show (I figured he wouldn't just pop up for anyone. But he'd at least be curious as to why one of his father's other direct creations had showed up to ask him something)

I believe there's a note on the first page of the OOC, but just in case: Diancie has special plans ATM. You'll need to read up on those if you wish to play her. And she won't be hatching for quite some time

So yes you may, so long as you understand what's already been planned for her. And you may wish to have a second character while you wait for Diancie to hatch ^^

Oh, okay! I saw the Celebi Egg Plot thing and I was like ??? But since I've just got on this, can you brief me on what's currently happened, just generally what I need to know is currently going on? I know something about Suicune being unhappy (I'm supposing that plot is over/nearly over), but I have no idea about what's going on the Celebi Egg Plot. I'm planning to go back and read a few pages though. Meanwhile, can you save Diancie for me? And I'll take Mega Aggron, please!

EDIT: I went back and read everything I believe I need to know about the Celebi Egg plot, as well as some other stuff.

Edited by SoiledLove

I'll add you to the front page, SoiledLove. Whenever you're ready to hear about the egg plot, just tell me and I'll PM you the details. If there is anything else you need to know, just ask. I'll be glad to inform you on what you need to know.

Edited by Doctortear

After speaking with Doctor for a while, I'm going to go ahead and take Dialga now. We've got some interesting concepts hashed out ^^

Sorry, Mia, you were just taking a bit long, in addition to the previous qualms I mentioned via PM

Oh, yeah, right then! I'll go ahead and add stuff.

SoiledLove, could you send me the move sets and abilities Diancie and Aggron? I have a spreadsheet on the front page with everyone's moves and abilities.

I was just wondering about that, actually, and was about to post it up until my iPad run out of battery, that is... Now I have to do it all over again. sad.gif it's okay if I post it here, right?

(Mega) Aggron, Male

Impish (Defense up, Sp. Attack down)

Rock Head (No Recoil)/Filter (Super Effective attacks -25% damage)

Moves:

--Heavy Slam

--Double-Edge

--Head Smash (Egg Move)

--Aqua Tail (Tutor, is this allowed?)

(Mega) Diancie, Female

Relaxed (Defense up, Speed down)

Clear Body (Prevents stats from being lowered by other Pokemon)

Moves: (After Hatching)

--Tackle

--Harden

--N/A

--N/A

Btw, Hoopa? Volcanion? If they get to be in this, I call dibs on Hoopa!

Edited by SoiledLove

Woo! New megas revealed! Salamance (Same type, new ability Aerilate), Alteria (Dragon/Fairy with Pixilate), and Lopunny (Normal/Fighting, Scrappy, and Hi Jump Kick as a new move).

Guys, I seriously suggest you check out Soiled's fanfic based

off of this. Link is Here. It's a great read and an excellent collection of the first several posts between the trio.

Thanks, shadow! I'm glad you like it! I hope the rest of you like it, too.

Oh, and thank you for reviewing, too. You're awesome.

Edited by SoiledLove

I generally don't read fan fictions but, I did skim a bit of it and it seemed well enough. The only thing that perturbed me were the spelling/grammar errors |D But that's just my nit-picky self.

*Waits for people to reply to my post while twiddling my thumbs*

Some of the grammar errors were on purpose. I don't have a beta to check my work, and I loathe proofreading so that's probably where the spelling mistakes come from... Eh... Oh well... sad.gif

20mia08 and SoiledLove, you may already know this but I'm going to inform you again. Although you have asked to reserve pokemon that are going to be megas in the future, you may not mega evolve until we learn the typings, ability, and etc. for the mega evolution. These might of already of been released and in that case you can go ahead, but if they haven't you'll have to wait until they are before you can mega evolve. That does not mean you cannot play as the characters, it just means that you cannot mega evolve.

With that said and done, I'll go ahead and add them to the spreadsheet. As you know, providing the moves and ability (non-mega ability) would be appreciated. Take your time with that and only post them when you're satisfied. After all, it isn't mandatory.

I'm going to go ahead and apologize for not posting for so long. I didn't know how to respond with Shaymin's, Celebi's and Mew's interaction and got caught up in both family matters and one really good game games. I'll attempt to make a post, but do be aware it's most likely not going to be that great. My apologizes.

EDIT: Oh, and uh, I have no idea if we're having Hoopa and Volcanion in this. That's something you'll have to ask Shadow.

Edited by Doctortear

Got'cha. Same goes for Diancie then, right? We should really, really give the thread another bump, btw. It's sinking fast.

Oh hey, the thread has 898 posts (or did until I posted this)

Anywhales, I'll be posting in a little bit. Essentially as soon as I decide whom to post with