LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

well thats one way to save up money im gonna have to write that down

i was up til 8 am last night chaining for a shiny ralts lel

I use them for leveling up 'mons.

Using the o-powers fighting them is great too (money or experience boost)

It must really destroy their confidence to be continuously beat, stomped, and utterly crushed by a twelve year old

Does it count as "Bullying" to go to the Elite Four, utterly demolish them, steal their money, save, skip through the credits, Fly on epic "Lord Latios" or "Lady Latias" (I was going to name them "Fabulicious and Awesromerific, but decided against it.) and repeat, over and over again until you have $3,000,000? Because that's what I do. And then I go and buy a bajillion ultra balls, and repeat the process?

AND DOES ANYONE HAVE THE EON TICKET?

I do but unless I streetpass you theres no way you're getting it from me xd.png

On a happier note, shiny Latias is MINE!!!!! Only took forever and a day. It is timid, with perfect special attack and semi decent speed, but I don't care its MINE DANGIT!

I still need the Eon Ticket, trying to get it

I still need the Eon Ticket, trying to get it

So am I. Of course, I haven't really left my house lately to FIND anyone to StreetPass with. And I have no idea how to HomePass. {I looked at how to do it, but it is WAY over my head,}

Also need to catch my shiny Azelf so I can continue with the game. Don't know how many times I've reset now, but to no avail. Still normal.

I usually don't post in threads, but when I do, I want the information I post to be useful.

This is not one of those times.

But DANG

Also I have the Eon Ticket nyahahaha

I usually don't post in threads, but when I do, I want the information I post to be useful.

This is not one of those times.

But DANG

Also I have the Eon Ticket nyahahaha

1k/10 Damn is Archie sexy!

7.8/10

Too much booty

That's preposterous

there is no such thing as "too much booty," especially if it's Archie and Maxie :Y

They're too fab for anything lower than an 11/10.

Edited by birdzgoboom

I'm just so happy the characters in ORAS actually acknowledge you as the Champion unlike in literally every other game ever from the Pokemon genre.

Archie confirmed best anime husband all year every year

it took me over 230 tries but i got my shiny ralts and the gender i wanted! (male)

he's a pretty gardevoir now and im gonna try to win contests with him

What did I miss about Archie?! I must know! /Archie obsessed<3/

Grats on shiny Ralts!

the MMD video. there's been a ton of them ever since their models got imported to the program.

and ty :3

Edited by Switch

I am trying to find a shiny Poochyena. I have encountered it 44 times. But no shiny dog.

Poochyena is a hyena. Hes one I've been looking for a while too...that and an Adamant shiny Eevee for a flareon

Welp, as of last night my Nuzlocke challenge is over biggrin.gif My final team included Kyogre to fill the slot Bandit left (and tbh the rest of the team was so strong nothing else could really fit in properly, even Kyogre was about 5-10 levels below when I got it xd.png), and I just loved how that whole part played out! Especially Maxie when he flat out acknowledged that yes you're a kid and shouldn't have gotten caught up in this; and Archie!! I honestly can't recall the last piece of media I've seen where the villain admits 'I really screwed up maybe people won't forgive me but I still need to make an effort'. It's so small but. A+ there Game Freak.

(also I admit, I did reset a couple times to actually catch Kyogre because I kept running out of Pokeballs and I wasn't wasting my master ball on it, but it paid off-- Kyogre in a Dive Ball, Modest with 31 in speed and possibly 31 in SpA biggrin.gif)

The Elite Four... I think there were only one or two pokemon where I didn't get a 1HKO through all of them, my team was so disgustingly overleveled xd.png Even Steven got knocked flat pretty fast, I know I scored a one hit against his Metagross.

So! That was that, and now I'm finally catching up and catching as much as I can and will meander through the Delta Episode-- I want to complete the pokedex on my own as much as possible in this one before I import x3 (though I think I will try to get the shiny charm before going legendary hunting any more...)

I'm so proud of my team though-- Bandit was the only death, everyone else performed beautifully <3 Very proud of my first true Nuzlocke run.

Congrats on the nuzlocke win!

I'm disappointed I didn't get the eon ticket at the mall tour today but I did get to meet pikachu.

mom and I were debating on how short the person inside must have been because I'm only 5'2"

My shiny ho-oh hunt is still on going. I'm not keeping track but the answer is a lot of resets

Edit: YYYYYYEEEEEESSS got the eon ticket at a different location today!

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Got a shiny Moltres!

...But still no Eon Ticket...There is like, no-one what where I live. :c

My friend got an eon ticket somewhere and now our entire school has it, haha. I didn't pick up my eon ticket for a while because I was too lazy and I got a new eon ticket notification every time I checked my buzznav for a while.

I try to leave my DS on in public but I also get really paranoid about low battery and dislike crowds so I probably won't be spreading it to much people :C

Oh man, a couple days ago I finally lucked out and got the Eon Ticket, so I dropped my SRs for the story Latias in Alpha Sapphire(460 SRs total when I dropped the hunt). I started Run Aways in Omega Ruby and after 1920 RAs:

user posted image

BAM, pretty shiny Latias biggrin.gif. Caught her in a Dive Ball, just like I was hoping for wub.gif. I never used a synchronizer so she has a Gentle nature, but I don't care, she's shiny and mine and pretty! She was a day late to be a birthday shiny, I got her on the 20th instead. At least she was a lovely belated birthday present!

I'm currently SRing for a shiny Regirock. About a week or so ago, I accidentally SRd over a shiny one after 80 SRs ;-;. It really sucks, I knew it was shiny when I accidentally reset over it but by then it was too late. I'm currently at 3434 SRs for the thing, I knew it was going to be a long reclaim, but I didn't know it would be THIS long. Not using elastic bands to hold down the L/R buttons anymore that's for sure.

Oh man, a couple days ago I finally lucked out and got the Eon Ticket, so I dropped my SRs for the story Latias in Alpha Sapphire(460 SRs total when I dropped the hunt). I started Run Aways in Omega Ruby and after 1920 RAs:

user posted image

BAM, pretty shiny Latias biggrin.gif. Caught her in a Dive Ball, just like I was hoping for wub.gif. I never used a synchronizer so she has a Gentle nature, but I don't care, she's shiny and mine and pretty! She was a day late to be a birthday shiny, I got her on the 20th instead. At least she was a lovely belated birthday present!

I'm currently SRing for a shiny Regirock. About a week or so ago, I accidentally SRd over a shiny one after 80 SRs ;-;. It really sucks, I knew it was shiny when I accidentally reset over it but by then it was too late. I'm currently at 3434 SRs for the thing, I knew it was going to be a long reclaim, but I didn't know it would be THIS long. Not using elastic bands to hold down the L/R buttons anymore that's for sure.

Happy belated birthday and congrats!

Just curious what's Run Always? .__.

My friend got an eon ticket somewhere and now our entire school has it, haha. I didn't pick up my eon ticket for a while because I was too lazy and I got a new eon ticket notification every time I checked my buzznav for a while.

I try to leave my DS on in public but I also get really paranoid about low battery and dislike crowds so I probably won't be spreading it to much people :C

What I do is keep my 3DS plugged in whenever I'm at home so that whenever I go out into the world I won't have to worry about it dying on me. Unless I actually PLAY the games for a bit. Usually, it's not going to die before I get back home.

And yesterday, I StreetPassed 6 people somewhere. No idea WHERE I found them, because all I did was go to church, drop off a bunch of presents at someone's house, go through the McDonald's drive-through, and go home. All I can think of is that I picked them up on McDonald's wifi? Not that it really matters, I suppose. No clue as to the Eon Ticket, but I'm guessing that since I DIDN'T get an ORAS message in my notifications, I didn't get one from them.

I DID meet up with someone from Connecticut, adding to my collection of US States.

The 6 streetpasses would be from the mcdonald's wi-fi. Their wi-fi is set up as a "nintendo zone" which logs the last 6 people who pinged through with them. By passing mcdonald's wi-fi you pick up streetpasses with those 6 people.

The eon ticket notification you get in-game through the news app so if you didn't see a notice through there then no luck :C