LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Okay, hoopa is confirmed (or so I hear), and I'm hearing stories of people HAVING hoopa, but how do I get it?

At the moment only hackers can get it but I imagine when it is release it'll be a wi fi event

Edited by Pestilence420

No luck with a shiny Latias yet, but I'm determined to get one if it kills me! xd.png On a better note I caught a shiny Taillow in Sapphire biggrin.gif

So, Nuzlocke AS standings:

Lucky/Mudkip/Male

Shiny/Event Beldum

Bandit/Zigzagoon/Male

So far there is... virtually no changes in level because I've gotten everyone up to 3 affection and am super training xd.png (spending time caring for these cuties means more triumph and/or future pain |D)

You know what really grinds my gears?

When Pokemon in special balls are male.

This is the only gripe I have about Gen VI. As you all know in Gen VI, female pokemon can now pass down their Pokeballs. For example, I have a Seel in a Lure ball I got over Wonder Trade and guess what gender it is? A MALE. This means that I can never pass down his ball even when breeding with Ditto. Now I have to go about my way to get one that is female! This makes me sooooo mad! I have several Pokemon that are male and have special Pokeballs in my boxes that can never pass down their ball!

Nintendo...If you're listening...PLEASE MAKE IT SO THAT MALES CAN PASS DOWN THEIR BALLS WHEN BREEDING WITH DITTO IN GEN VII!!!! mad.gif

P.S. Does anyone have a female Seel in a lure ball for trade?

P.S. Does anyone have a female Seel in a lure ball for trade?

I'm gonna be playing through SoulSilver again soon so if you don't get one by the time I'm done with that I can get you one |D

Nada on the seel.

I wish it would be like 50:50 based on the pokeball the parent is in (excluding things like cherish ball, those do not pass down)

So I real quickly finished my national pokedex today. It was a lot easier this time around because I had already evolved all the high level evolving pokemon on X. Mostly I just was breeding for stage ones and evolving at low levels for middle stage pokemon. Of course the GTS makes it way easier when there's things like Togetic that I really don't want to be bothered to ever evolve again.

But now I have the sweet national pokedex diploma in my secret base. And the shiny charm, which hopefully will help me out on SRing for Ho-oh :'D

P.S. I updated and moved the location of my secret base, new QR code

user posted image

I definitely activated my free trial before that deadline and transferred over at least one box of Pokemon. That counts as "accessing", doesn't it? But it's nowhere to be found. :\

I think you had to actively transfer the Celebi to a game prior to the expiration date. If you just traded TO the Bank, I don't think you got the Celebi. I know for a fact that I manually transferred mine to a cartridge. X, if I remember correctly.

user posted image

Hanukkah was very good to me 8D Instead of 8 gifts, my parents got me this as one giant one (though I had to put a lot of my own money toward it, too xd.png). I AM SO EXCITED! The 3D is improved so much @_@ I also LOVE the felt-ish faceplates and the ORAS theme. It plays the ORAS version of the Pokémon theme, and when you open it from sleep mode, it plays the Pokécenter healing music! It's so amazing @_@

Close-ups of the stunning Japanese figures:

user posted image

user posted image

Oh my arceus, I'm drooling from envy. Seriously so lucky!

I really love the faceplates for the New3DS... that's something I can import at least without worrying about region locking xd.png

If only NA would get them soon :C

Meanwhile I'm sitting here trying to tell myself why I don't need a life-size mudkip plushie

(It's not actually out of stock, it hasn't gone on sale yet, they do that a lot with previewing items before hand)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I wanna buy an Eevee and Sylveon at my Wal-Mart but they aren't soft, they are itchy....x.x

They had an eevee and sylveon plushie on pokemoncenter.com but it looks like they sold out.

You just have to search for them for some reason, they're still for sale.

I can personally say that the plushies they sell are super soft, I think made of minky. They're also very well constructed stitching wise and all that.

At the very least I need a regular sized mudkip plushie but they haven't put it up yet D:

It is up, I just had to search for it :'D

Still SRing for shiny Ho-Oh.

Hoping I streetpass for the eon ticket this weekend when I go to the Nintendo Mall event. (I'll be pretty upset if they don't have it set up to streetpass there)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Oh god the plushies. I might have to ask for dat Umbreon for Christmas... because there is literally no way my parents would get me the life-size Treecko.

I'm still trying to breed a shiny Treecko so I can SHINY MEGA SCEPTILE.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

They do have a regular sized treecko for sale (you have to search for treecko to see it)

If it helps your case, they ship super fast. I placed an order late Monday night and it should be arriving tomorrow or Friday.

Oh, I already have a Grovyle plushie, life-size Treecko is only appealing in that it is life-size. (Grovyle is THE BEST, aside from Mega Sceptile, and if they had a life-size Grovyle or any Mega Sceptile I would need those.)

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

They're very likely to release a mega sceptile since they have plushies for all of the kanto starter megas and they already have a mega blaziken.

Sometimes I feel like my work needs to write my paychecks to them xd.png

Does anyone know how to get the Regice doll? I really want one

Does anyone know how to get the Regice doll? I really want one

A page or two back I posted a link to a magazine that had special qr codes to unlock a secret base in mossdeep in one of the houses. When you talk to the person in the base you should get the regice doll. You might not get it on the first code. I got it on the second.

So I haven't given up on shiny Latias but have gotten sick of trying >_> So I'm playing through Alpha Sapphire to give my mind a break. I probably should have gotten the shiny charm first before trying to get it T_T

Welp, been powering through AS with a solid team (Lucky the Swampert, Metang, Luna the Pikachu, Bandit the Linoon, and Nara the Crobat), utterly demolishing everything we've come across... but Norman's second Slaking led to the first death of the run :c

/really thought Bandit could handle it but. No >:

also ugh this means I need a new HM slave

Lol Never had my name used for a Pikachu (goes by Luna sometimes) xd.png. Umbreon or Lunatone maybe, hehe. Quite unique!

Also poor Bandit! Sorry for your loss against daddy dearest. I barely won that one with my Swampert...he is a jerk without a decent fighting type or a few other things on your side....Hope you manage to defeat him.

Oh I did, Lucky demolished the last Slaking. And Bandit was actually the only one on the team with any kind of fighting moves, Slaking was just a bit too much :c (and yeah seriously, if a nuzlocke run isn't bad enough in story it plays out as my dad killing the first pokemon I ever caught and who's been on my team since hour 1 xd.png)

But on a happier note, I now have Lydia the Latias on team <3 (and while she has a neutral nature, with the new legendary mechanics, she did wind up with a perfect SpA IV so there's that biggrin.gif I'm aware most sets recommend a high speed, but I prefer bulky/harder hitting myself; I doubt I'll use her competitively anyway)

Edited by Dr. Paine

yeah idk what happened but one of his Slakings one hit KO'd my overlevelled gallade with a non super effective non crit move

thank god for truant

Does it count as "Bullying" to go to the Elite Four, utterly demolish them, steal their money, save, skip through the credits, Fly on epic "Lord Latios" or "Lady Latias" (I was going to name them "Fabulicious and Awesromerific, but decided against it.) and repeat, over and over again until you have $3,000,000? Because that's what I do. And then I go and buy a bajillion ultra balls, and repeat the process?

AND DOES ANYONE HAVE THE EON TICKET?

Edited by EmmaD333