LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Run aways is when you literally run away from Lati@s. It doesn't move/leave when you run from it, so you can run over and over(or battle it if you wish to faint it). It is a LOT faster than SRing, I could get ~3 Run Aways in the time I did 1 Soft Reset.

So yeah, if you guys have the Eon Ticket Lati@s, you don't need to SR, you can just run from it over and over until it shines tongue.gif. Only thing I did was save in front of Latias so that when I hit the max counter, I just SRd and started over again smile.gif.

The 6 streetpasses would be from the mcdonald's wi-fi. Their wi-fi is set up as a "nintendo zone" which logs the last 6 people who pinged through with them. By passing mcdonald's wi-fi you pick up streetpasses with those 6 people.

The eon ticket notification you get in-game through the news app so if you didn't see a notice through there then no luck :C

Well, I haven't turned on the BuzzNav app lately. I've been standing in front of Azelf's portal trying to find a shiny and haven't turned on in-game internet.

Plus? I should not try to describe what I did during the day while half asleep. I didn't go the McDonald's until AFTER I left work. {And by that time, I had already "played" with the 6 StreetPassed people.} Before work, I went to the Burger King drive-through. And got some weird FreeStyle drink. I ordered a regular Coke, but the drink they gave me was a Large and had an aftertaste. I'm thinking it might have been Cherry Vanilla, but I'm not sure.

If anyone here hasn't had any luck getting an eon ticket, PM me. I have one extra Eon ticket code to give away. It works for both US and JP region games. Code has been claimed! Edited by ranger X92

I just want to let you all know that hackers of the game made this happen

Not sure if an Archie version will come out as well. But it is glorious.

If anyone here hasn't had any luck getting an eon ticket, PM me. I have one extra Eon ticket code to give away. It works for both US and JP region games. Code has been claimed!

I saw this last night and thought, "Nah. I'll let someone else get the code." Then, today, I went out to Target to finish my Christmas shopping and StreetPassed someone with an ORAS notification. Logged in to the game, checked my information, and was told that I had received an Eon Ticket and to visit the Pokemon Center. Have not yet picked it up yet, since I'm still in front of Azelf's portal, and have the shiny Beldum sitting in front of it waiting for me to finish the game and get to the Battle Resort so I can IV check it.

So, the question is, "Can I pass the Eon Ticket on before I actually pick it up from the Pokemon Center?"

And also, "If I leave Azelf's portal without fighting it, will it show back up on its own?"

Azelf shows up either on certain days or at certain times each day, I can't remember. Either way, if you don't fight it, it will reappear whenever the conditions are met.

I got the eon ticket as well but I'm not too sure how you pass it. Maybe if you leave your game in sleep mode?

As long as you saved when you got the notification of getting the Eon Ticket you are fine iirc(I'm a paranoid saver, I saved when I got the notification because I was afraid it would disappear xd.png).

According to serebii, Azelf will come back to the portal if you leave, but only between 21:00 and 03:59.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

As long as you saved when you got the notification of getting the Eon Ticket you are fine iirc(I'm a paranoid saver, I saved when I got the notification because I was afraid it would disappear xd.png).

According to serebii, Azelf will come back to the portal if you leave, but only between 21:00 and 03:59.

And yes. I saved as soon as I got the notification. But that wasn't what I was worried about. I was just curious if I could "share the wealth" before I picked it up, or if I had to pick it up for others to be able to get it from me.

And yes.  I saved as soon as I got the notification.  But that wasn't what I was worried about.  I was just curious if I could "share the wealth" before I picked it up, or if I had to pick it up for others to be able to get it from me.

I didn't pick it up in Alpha Sapphire, but I spread it to my copy of Omega Ruby without having it in my bag so I think you are fine, I was still trying to SR for a shiny Latias at the time in AS. I'm trying to get a Timid one now so I can actually get my Eon Ticket in Alpha Sapphire.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

yay, I got ASapphire........ installing it now

EDIT: I chose to be a girl (even though a guy irl), and my lovely characters name is Kyrie (you know from dmc 4).

Edited by zorua9

Took the stinking 3DS everywhere.. even short trips to the store. GRAH! AAAAAUUUGGGHH! No Eon Ticket.

Yow. I NEED HELP!

Also if you use the eon flure and you have both Latios and Latias, which comes? Is it just the one you started with? Or the one in your party? Or the first one in your party?

EEEEEEEEEGGGGHH!

The latis don't need to be in your party at all for you to use the eon flute.

Besides, their megas are pretty much identical, so it would affect basically nothing except the starting cutscene? I've been too lazy to get off my butt and catch Latios myself but it's probably always the one you got during the storyline.

Yes it's only the one you got in the main story line that you get to ride with the eon flute. The other lati has to sit in your box all sad

I has Eon Ticket ouo

Once school starts up again, I'll be Streetpassing my Eon Ticket via public transit when I cross an entire major US city, and around my college. Muahahaaa... I mean, I did get like 6 ORAS Streetpasses on just half my transit route the one time I had it going (though this was before the Eon Ticket came out), so it should spreeead.

I went to watch a movie yesterday and streetpassed exactly zero people with ORAS :I

And I've got no plans to travel until, like, the summer. Welp.

does pokemon need to be on (in sleep mode) to be able to get the ticket? or is it just the normal ds sleep mode?

I guess I picked up my Eon ticket when I went to Toronto on my way back home for christmas break. Huh.

Not sure if I want to take the time to SR for a shiny Latias since I didn't bother to SR for Latios D:

I traded for a shiny Latios at one point so I'm actually going to try for a shiny Latias to complete the pair ouo

is the event belduem supposed to be lvl 5? also it is awesome, cannot wait to completely evolve it and meg evolve metagross

Yes it is, and Shiny Metagross is beautiful. smile.gif

YES!! I Streetpassed someone with the Eon Ticket and got it!! I can't wait to try for Shiny Latias, just as soon as I'm done trying for Shiny Latios. Each SR takes a good 5 minutes for it. xd.png

Spent the past few days slowly chipping away at the National Pokedex in Omega Ruby and today I finally got all the non-legend Pokemon in my dex biggrin.gif. I'm not going after the legends just yet to get the Shiny Charm.

I need to reclaim my lost shiny Regirock on regular odds, as it wouldn't feel right to me getting it with Shiny Charm odds. I intend to finish this hunt with the 1/4096 odds, then when it finally shines, I'll trade for the legends I need.

I took my ds out shopping with me tonight and got an eon ticket!!! So happy biggrin.gif and streetpassed 4 people for new puzzle pieces and the find mii game, but pokemon said I passed 30 people. I never thought I would be able to get it, but at least I can pass it onto anyone else I pass in the coming days.

I got both Ruby and Sapphire on release date.^^ Finished Sapphire already but now I have nothing to do... I doesn't feel fulfilling for some reason.D: So I just went back to playing with my Y.xd.png