LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

No no the other ones, the ones where you find the guys from Plasma. Looker was involved in those.

Oh, the Sage hunting sidequest? But even then, that sidequest was in BW and not B2W2.

And I don't know about shiny locking the legendaries. Like I can understand Groudon and Kyogre because they probably can be considered "required" catches (like Reshiram, Zekrom, Xerneas and Yveltal). Possibly Rayquaza too. But as for the others, I kinda don't see that happening.

Or at least, I hope it doesn't happen.

These games are making me emotional ,=A=,

ONE WEEEEKKKKK

aaaaand we still haven't gotten details on the midnight release yet. Sucks that SSB comes out the same day, cause its gonna be CRAY-ZAY.

ALSO sucks that this comes out in November because of Nanowrimo. Eeeuughghghksnfsalka

Sucks that SSB comes out the same day, cause its gonna be CRAY-ZAY.

I know right. I think it was poor planning on Nintendo's part. Even a week apart would have been nice on wallets.

It's going to take a lot of self-control to not take my 3DS with me to work and play it while no one is in the office. xd.png

well after like 300 soft resets ive given up on getting the bonus mission

also diancie too probably because my parents told me they would let me go to gamestop like a week ago but keep backing out of it

I know right. I think it was poor planning on Nintendo's part. Even a week apart would have been nice on wallets.

It's going to take a lot of self-control to not take my 3DS with me to work and play it while no one is in the office. xd.png

Well, there's eleven games coming out the week before, many of which are huge. And then then the week after is right during Thanksgiving and Black Friday, which is too difficult to do a release on (and doesn't give people time to prepare for the holiday season). So they kind of boxed themselves into this one.

There are so many amazing legends to get this time around, too bad the majority will probably be shiny locked. I'd love to get a legit shiny Reshiram and shiny Zekrom, the others I'm not overly concerned with as I have shinies of them anyways.

Hope that Deoxys is available to catch and not just seen in Episode Delta because that would be amazing.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

And I've got $50 sitting in my 3DS to buy it digitally. biggrin.gif Gonna get Sapphire and a female Mudkip. *nods* Still need to come up with a good name for her though.

(My original when I was 12 was a boy named Kipper. xd.png Cute, buuut not very creative.)

THE GAMES COME OUT THIS WEEK OH MY GOD THIS WEEK THIIIIIIISSSSS WEEEEEEKKKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH UORHICBOFHIR#CQPWG(OIUVFGOI

[TRUMPET INTENSIFIES]

Pie chill dude! xd.png Gonna have the whole thread hyped up lol!

WOOOOOOOT YEAH!

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Too late, I'm already hyped. xd.png I went and booted up Ruby to compare the opening themes all the way through, and whoever was behind the remixes did a really nice job.

I'm especially looking forward to what Verdanturf sounds like. biggrin.gif That town theme was always my favorite.

My boyfriend is itching to hear the revamped Rival music, he hopes the Trumpets are still defined in it. He loved the old one.

I am looking forward to my Suicune<3. Also looking forward to unlocking the Regis and the Acro Bike.

Question: Do the codes work past the date of releasing them?

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

Question: Do the codes work past the date of releasing them?

Please please please let me know the answer when you have one. The store that's supposed to be distributing Diancie codes near me (I'm in Europe) is refusing to give them, saying they're not allowed to give them out until the release of ORAS. Which, of course, is too late because the distribution ends at the release date. If the codes don't work anymore after that I'll have missed the distribution and my one chance of getting a legit Diancie.

So yeah I'd really like to know D:

Edited by Rhynn Collins

They might.... Like I went to a GameStop a day before the shiny Gengar event, mainly because I forgot exactly when that event started. I ended up getting a serial code for a Heracronite from the previous event that had already ended by that point. But I redeemed the serial code without any problem, and as a result, I have an extra Heracronite that I have no real need for.

They do. They just stop distributing the codes at stores at those dates. ^^