LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Oh! So you still get one I thought if you didn't have the eon ticket you couldn't have any of them xd.png

I haven't beat the game no you get it after you get surf wink.gif

There's no way for you to get glalie back? ohmy.gif Can you even get the mega stone in game?

Yep in Shoal Cave lowest floor so I am ok with it now...just learned never to restart my game ever again....I blame Shifu....x.x

Got Sapphire earlier today and I've been playing it since then. <3

My starter was Mudkip; right now I'm just leaving Slateport City. I know the game so well that I could probably be much further, buuuuut I'm determined to take it slow and enjoy the remake. Feels good to be playing in Hoenn again!

Got Kyogre :3

I can now fly in style with my latias cool.gif

Edit: I also pulled an all nighter which I haven't done in ages lol

Edited by Pestilence420

My update:

Been breezing through with relative ease. I am near Fallarbor town heading to visit Prof. Cozmo. Since I started with Terra, my Marshtomp, I will need to grab a fighting Pokèmon, or my dad Norman is gonna be a jerk to defeat.

Loving my Fire Fang Mightyena!

Just got the game today and I love it already smile.gif Would have gotten it at Wal-Mart where I work, but it didn't come in yesterday dry.gif

Do you only get mega stones after the e4? I am looking for a 3 mega stones for houndoom, gardevior, and Salamance but I cannot find them. I am in lavaridge town where the houndoom one is suppose to be but I cannot find it. Is it only avalible in AS? I went to Wanda for the stone for gardevior but she gives me nothing even though it says that is where it is. Also I cannot find the salamence stone any ideas where it could be. I tried talking to who it says to talk to but nothing.

I get it from serebii

If anyone has these mega stones though I am more then happy to trade for them. I have the pokemon but I need stones

Also I need a Lucario one too. I heard the only way to get it is the do all contest and beat Lissia which I really do not want to do. Can anyone trade a Lucario stone or has a extra one lying around?

Any help would be great!

I have found Mawilite and Alakazite. It may be circumstantial or game specific.

Didn't you buy both games? If so, try playing the other and see.

I'm laughing because I entirely by accident gave my shiny Vanilluxe a full beauty contest moveset

They will be the most beautiful ice creams in the world mark my words c':

Edited by Pika_Oi

Well, I'm in the midst of a sleeplocke.

I had a gigglefit at the ace trainer that gives you a float stone, and then turns into a hiker and says he's gained weight. xd.png

I'm laughing because I entirely by accident gave my shiny Vanilluxe a full beauty contest moveset

They will be the most beautiful ice creams in the world mark my words c':

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

BEHOLD |D

How do you expand a secret base? I can't recall how to and a friend of mine has hers set up but needs more space.

I'm asking this right now because I can't recall from my pokemon Emerald days: Where do I find the TM to enable secret bases? I've forgotten what it's called.

I have found Mawilite and Alakazite. It may be circumstantial or game specific.

Didn't you buy both games? If so, try playing the other and see.

I can try but I really wanted to finish OR first and then play AS last. So far I have the Alakazam Aggron and Manetric stones in OR anyways I only have 1 3DS and I can not trade it over unless I magically get a 2nd one.

Which is why I am hoping someone has an extra or does not need there stone

Edited by lollipop00

If you scroll down to see the day 1 coverage of ORAS, Serebii says that there are no version exclusive mega stones under the spoiler. So all mega stones are in each version.

If you scroll down to see the day 1 coverage of ORAS, Serebii says that there are no version exclusive mega stones under the spoiler. So all mega stones are in each version.

If this is true then I cannot find the stone for Houndoom in Lavaridge town. Is it appearing at a certain time?

Wanda also still does not give a Stone for gardevior. So you get it after the e4?

Edited by lollipop00

If this is true then I cannot find the stone for Houndoom in Lavaridge town. Is it appearing at a certain time?

Wanda also still does not give a Stone for gardevior. So you get it after the e4?

The Houndoominite is obtainable after the Delta Episode at the bottom left of the hot springs, or so serebii says.

The Gardevoirite is from Wanda after the Delta Episode. I'm not sure if you get it after the Elite 4, though.

I don't have AS until November 26th so unfortunately I can't test out any of these locations, but good luck finding them!

MINOR SPOILER, courtesy of Serebii:

(Regarding the people who give you O-Powers in Mauville) Speak to him and he will go to their apartment. Soon, the five men explain that they want to retire and they soon start to merge with the man and the man becomes Mr. Bonding. Just before he leaves for other regions to give O-Powers, he gives you the final O-Power.

WHAT. THE censorkip.gif. I... I can't even. Mr. Bonding creepiness level is now 99999999/10.

Edited by PieMaster

This is a random question but is mild nature good for a treecko?

Because with this, it's + Sp.At, - Def every level and i'm not sure whether this will make me put EV into Def or just leave it and make the Sceptile a glass canon.

EDIT: I'm gonna restart the game until i get a bashful, so then i can set the EV's to what i desire.

Edited by Taryn123

MINOR SPOILER, courtesy of Serebii:

(Regarding the people who give you O-Powers in Mauville) Speak to him and he will go to their apartment. Soon, the five men explain that they want to retire and they soon start to merge with the man and the man becomes Mr. Bonding. Just before he leaves for other regions to give O-Powers, he gives you the final O-Power.

WHAT. THE ****. I... I can't even. Mr. Bonding creepiness level is now 99999999/10.

And that's when we remembered Pokemon is still Japanese! Oh Japan.

Edited by edwardelricfreak

Well I spent two and a half hours soft resetting to get a mudkip with an adamant nature, never happened so I settled for naughty.

My first impressions are oh my gosh DexNav is genius and amazing and wow. I save so much time catching 'mons and leveling with that thing.

Also, having tails and stuff pop up on the overworld, that is amazing as well. I love it, makes it more "real" feeling.

I also saw that wailmer, sharpedo, and kyogre have unique surfing and diving animations. (And the latter two have effects on surfing).

It's okay, I'm trying to sort reset until I have a Treecko with one of the specific natures I'm okay with an also hopefully close to perfect IVs. Dx I say "close to" because I calculated what stats certain natures with perfect IVs would be but it's possible that those stats still won't give me perfect. I think it will at least be decent, though.

If I get a shiny beforehand then I might take that...it's probably more likely than the IVs+Nature!