LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Or you know, Team AQUA.

Haha, I was reading the comments at work and I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud.

I mean, I understand the complaint that there is a lot of surfing (and diving) in the game, more than any other region (again tropical) and the encounter rate ends up high because of that. But still. Rating down because "Too much water" is the worst thing I've read in a review.

user posted image

So I went to EB today to check my pre-order was still good, and since the guy at the counter was a huge Pokemon fan too, he snuck me one of these so I could buy it. He said they weren't gonna sell them until friday at that particular store, so I got lucky!

Now's just waiting for the release of the games laugh.gif

I cannot wait for these games. Sadly my mom got Sapphire pre-ordered instead of Ruby first. My aunt is gonna pick it up on friday from gamestop for me since I cannot get down there and she works near one.

I cannot wait for these games. Sadly my mom got Sapphire pre-ordered instead of Ruby first. My aunt is gonna pick it up on friday from gamestop for me since I cannot get down there and she works near one.

If you call the gamestop where it is preordered, they can switch it to Ruby for you instead. smile.gif

i heard a lot about stores screwing up the diancie event, mostly by refusing to give people the cards unless they pre-ordered OR/AS, but not giving anyone the codes at all until OR/AS comes out is even weirder.

i wonder why this one in particular.

I've figured out my starter. I will get Mudkip, and I will name it Mikau if it's male, and Lulu if it's female, after the Zoras in Majora's Mask because I love that game and I'm super excited about it getting a remake.

You know what's sad? YOU KNOW WHAT'S SAD?!

I have to wait until Christmas to get AS.

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS!!!!

I'm saving up for Florida next year, so my parent's won't let me "waest moneh" on "stahpid gaemz."

; - ; Well, I guess this is all because I love Shamu more than Kyogre....another month to wait for my lovely blue orca....*sob*

I pre-ordered Omega Ruby yesterday and I am now 50$ more poor. sad.gif be thankful that you have your parents/family paying for stuff for you. xd.png

I really miss the music. Emerald was my first game after Gale of Darkness. I think I'll pick Treeko again this time around, even if it still has a bad movepool and grass is rendered somewhat ineffective by tentacool and wingull. tongue.gif

With most games in the series it was easy for me to decide which one to get, and why.

Yellow because Pikachu,

Soul Silver because Lugia,

Platinum because Giratina,

Black because Reshiram,

Y because Yveltal,

But with ORAS, I couldn't decide, and then I heard you could buy both games together for less than buying them separately.

I'm getting them both now.

i heard a lot about stores screwing up the diancie event, mostly by refusing to give people the cards unless they pre-ordered OR/AS, but not giving anyone the codes at all until OR/AS comes out is even weirder.

i wonder why this one in particular.

There is a problem with some GameStops using Pokemon events as pre-order exclusives, despite that we are explicitly told by our company that they are NOT pre-order bonuses/exclusives or that a purchase is required (it says so in those exact words on our store news/update section for employees). Nonetheless, some stores take advantage of customers in order to boost their numbers. It pisses me off to no end. =n=

Really excited for tomorrow! Hoenn has always been the region I've wanted to play ever since I got my first Pokemon game, which was Platinum. I got AS since literally all the Pokemon fans in my school are getting OR.

Cannot wait for tomorrow. Pre-ordered both games and will be picked up once they open at 10 AM over here where I live. I am so excited <3

I went to the Gamestop midnight release. (Was gonna get it at Walmart to get the figurine but it said it wouldn't come 'til next week, and I want to bring it to a con this weekend.) They gave us all sorts of cool stuff: two of the preorder posters ('cause they had so many), Super Smash Bros stickers, and a Super Smash Bros cardboard belt. Someone also brought Pokeball cupcakes.

I just got back from my midnight release. One of the Gamestop employees was wearing this amazing full-body Groudon costume, and I got both games and a double-sided poster with Groudon/Kyogre on one side, and Madokami- I mean, Mega Diancie on the other.

Boyfriend and I went to the midnight release at GameStop a bit ago. Decided we're going to stay up all night and play/have a little party with snacks. c: Only disappointing thing is that our store didn't have any bonuses (posters, etc.) like last year. Seems like other stores have them, though. sad.gif

It good. I every got a mystery gift too not sure how long it will last for but I am not say what it is yet. You will have find that out by yourself.

Meeeeeh why do I live in Europe xd.png Hate having to wait another week T_T

I think I'll have to stay out of the thread for a week until I can play as well... don't want to get spoiled on the new stuff!

1 more hour and I'm walking to gamestop

Can I just say how awesome it is to live not even 5 minutes away from a gamestop I never miss events lol xd.png

Sooo freaking excited this hour is gonna go by so slow laugh.gif

Headin to GameStop soon

Looks like it's stick it out through my least favorite region for the Megas time I guess c':

i probably wont be able to get it until later this week ugh money is really tight

im gonna try trading in a stockpile of games wii/ds/3ds games to make enough for it.

Edited by Switch

I am waiting on the FedEx truck to get to my house. I had my boyfriend preorder them so we could get the statues! I hope it gets here fast!

OR GET! :,)

but I have class this morning so I won't be able to play…

EDIT: also the pre-order poster is disappointing. It's like a quarter of the size of the XY one.

Edited by TehUltimateMage