LadyNightshade

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

ugh idk what the chances are that there's gonna be a ticket holder passing around the like one or two nintendo zones we ever go to

the best streetpasses i ever got was when i took my 3DS to disneyland hoo boy that was a goldmine

If you go to a Nintendo Zone you get tags.

Wait those actually exist? ohmy.gif

Okay but seriously only time my DS has claimed there was one nearby I was on the freeway

Also, hacking to get a Latios/as? Those are some of the easiest legends to get aside from mascots. We've gotten a pair like every other game. And you do still get one via the normal story, right? It's not like they're saying Streetpass or you can't fly around Hoenn

I really don't take issue with it at all, it encourages Streetpassing (which I love and wish more people did) and it's a distribution, optional, extra. It's not something required to win, and it's a good way to put it out (also I assume it will keep working forever since Streetpass is built into the 3DS, which is neat)

Also I think I mentioned I get Streetpasses a couple times a month and one or two of them of them are usually my one friend who also has a 3DS (I am hopeful this will get people with ORAS out and passing more, I love Streetpass)

Most McDonalds, as well as Best Buy and many Starbucks (and also some interesting places like Fedex stores) are Nintendo Zones. So they aren't really that rare.

Not to mention they do Streetpass weekends with increasing regularity, which opens up Nintendo Zones a lot. And when it really comes down to it, it isn't difficult to set up a Zone from home.

So basically nowhere I'd go within a hundred feet of, got it

From home tho? That has me curious...

All those places aren't really within walking distance of me and I don't regularly go to them (also I can't drive) so I'm out of luck as well.

I had heard about being able to set one up from your home. How does one go about doing that (if you know)?

In other news, my office space is ready for the 21st

user posted image

Even if you don't go to those places regularly, is it really that hard to go to one that might be on the way to some other place you want to go to? o3o

Any place with AT&T Wi-Fi, except for Hilton Hotels, are hotspots that are probably easier to get to than the other three locations I'm seeing here for the US. Here is the map that AT&T link goes to that shows where all the hotspots are. A bit out of luck around the Rockies unfortunately, but hopefully there's something else near where everyone lives!

Well, and having a nintendo zone doesn't guarantee you'll get the Eon Ticket streetpass.

I'm not too upset about it, because it's just a regular legendary. But if they think they can use this for event legendaries or mega stones (well, a mega stone for a legendary) then I would be quite cross with them.

Oh P.S. If any of you are interested, The Yetee has some sweet Pokemon ORAS shirts today (today only!)

http://theyetee.com/

user posted image

I'm trying to persuade myself out of buying all three of them, but it's failing miserably.

Aw yeah, that's true. That's the sucky part. :c But really, I hope you guys can get it, anyway! C: If I get it, I promise I'll try to go around the hot spots often.

Those t-shirts are super awesome! Loving the Rayquaza one.

I have no money ;n;

I'm not too upset about it, because it's just a regular legendary. But if they think they can use this for event legendaries or mega stones (well, a mega stone for a legendary) then I would be quite cross with them.

Exactly this

It's not like the Latis are hard to get without the Eon Ticket. And as I've said several times over, it's a great way to promote the usage of streetpass. All those people you guys keep talking about who don't go out with their 3DSs in their pockets? They'll be going out now because they want their Eon Tickets (they may also get in the habit of carrying it with them and continue doing so)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Looks like the US is getting the Primal Groudon and Kyogre figures that Europe is getting! But it looks like only Walmart is offering them.

NO NO NO

Y?!

Why couldn't it be Gamestop? or at least Target ;n; (I probably won't be getting OR until February anyways, but still ono)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Looks like the US is getting the Primal Groudon and Kyogre figures that Europe is getting! But it looks like only Walmart is offering them.

but will those come with the double pack as well?

UGH

well, at least my bf works at wally world. I wonder if I can somehow get his discount to work on the pre-orders, eheheheh! C:<

Aw it's the lava cookie Groudon. I kind of really still want it, but I really want my game day 1 and don't ever ever want to go into either of the walmarts in my town (seriously they are the worst :C )

I was just going to reserve a copy of OR and Smash WiiU to pick up all in one day (day 1) at gamestop on the way home to work (the "please just write my paycheck this week to Nintendo" day)....

but exclusive preorder bonus *sob*

I actually love that kyogre but I don't want AS.... (I GUESS THE INTERNET PLACE OF BUYING THEN EH?)

EDIT: WAIT It totally is letting me get OR but with the kyogre figure. WIN SITUATION HERE.

I guess I just won't have it day one, but that kyogre figure is worth it.

(you can choose if you go through the main site and not the mobile page - http://www.walmart.com/ip/41158383?www=tru...ctRedirect=true )

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Not sure, I'll probably grab Alpha Sapphire because I grabbed Ruby version as a kid...and Torchic of course, I always go with the fire starters. Sucks that I won't have money for it until January though. >.> Blegh.

Guys. We. Are. Going. To. Space.

On the back of Rayquaza no less :'D

user posted image

But they haven't specified whether this is an event triggered by a download event (deoxys event) or whether they made deoxys in the game normally.

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Given how super amazing they're making it sound, I kinda doubt it's a downloadable event. This sounds like it's going to be a huge post-game sidequest. And given Rayquaza's involvement, I think this is how we're gonna:

1. Get to Sky Pillar

2. Learn how Rayquaza Mega Evolves

Though with that said, Deoxys' involvement in the game outside of a Mystery Gift event is rather shocking. And Zinnia seems like she'll be an interesting character to have a run in with. I mean like they make her look really important on that poster.

Overall, I'm really excited for Delta Episode.

Ooh I just learned about this elsewhere! I'm so excited! Dat new character, Zinnia, looks crazy. Like legit crazy. I love her.

Gaaaaaaah I really hope I can get AS before Christmas this looks magnificent :c

I'm also feeling that the Delta Episode is going to be a big post-game thing, since FR/LG had the whole side plot on the Sevii (I think?) Islands, and while HG/SS didn't quite have a big post-game mission, it did offer a lot to work with, so it feels the Delta Episode keeps in that vein.

There were the Looker missions in B2/W2 as well.

Though maybe we can't catch deoxys, maybe it's just an ultimate battle and later we can catch it by event? I dunno I'm just slightly shocked that an event pokemon will be more or less "demoted" to a normal legendary. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just surprised.

But Spaaaaaaaaceeee. On Rayquaza.

I really want more space pokemon in general. Hoping that this game somewhat signifies future generations might have more *3*

There were the Looker missions in B2/W2 as well.

Wrong games/gen. The Looker missions were in XY.

Can't believe it's a week before these games come out. And after what was just revealed, I can hardly wait. I'll most likely be getting my copies the day after release day.

But until then, I guess I still have the demo. Might as well try to get that nugget man mission before then, as it's pretty much the only thing I have left to do in the demo.

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

DEEEEEOOOOOXXXXXYYYYYSSSSSS

MY BODY IS READY

HYPE

YAS

YASSSS

...If you haven't figured it out yet, Deoxys is one of my all-time FAVORITE Pokémon. THEY BETTER NOT SHINY LOCK IT.

Wrong games/gen. The Looker missions were in XY.

Can't believe it's a week before these games come out. And after what was just revealed, I can hardly wait. I'll most likely be getting my copies the day after release day.

But until then, I guess I still have the demo. Might as well try to get that nugget man mission before then, as it's pretty much the only thing I have left to do in the demo.

No no the other ones, the ones where you find the guys from Plasma. Looker was involved in those.

I think all the legendaries in the game are going to be shiny locked. Seems like they've perma locked that for now. Dunno why they even bother giving them the shiny palette (guess code wise they have to?)