TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Wow these dragons look like powerful boyo's! The Frostbite Dragon is my favorite of the two, but on the whole, I'm glad I snagged some of both.

Though I think there's a typo in the Frostbite's description, in case no one's noticed?

"They have found their place in human lore as the spirits of snow, since they only reveal themselves in during icy weather."

The word in is out of place, yes? Or am I wrong? (:

Edited by tyto_alba

Also, I've found two new potential mates for my spriter alt Radiant Angel. ;D Totally going for the Frostbite pairing once mine grow up.

oh my goodness, either of those would be beautiful.

Can't wait to see the offspring from that pairing.

I just really like these guys. Like, I keep going back and forth between which is my favorite. I can't decide. They're so good. Ugh.

Really loving these two dragons. Great job spriters.

These are both gorgeous smile.gif I somehow managed to grab the name "Elsa of Arendal" for when my Frostbite grows up.

One thing about the Falconiform description, though-

The Falconiform’s graceful, swooping dives are said to resemble birds of prey.

This may be nitpicky of me, but currently the description says the Falconiforms' dives resemble birds of prey, not that the Falconiforms themselves resemble birds of prey.

I vaguely remember the Falconiforms...

And I love how the frostbite fades out.

Awesome dragons!

These are both gorgeous smile.gif I somehow managed to grab the name "Elsa of Arendal" for when my Frostbite grows up.

One thing about the Falconiform description, though-

This may be nitpicky of me, but currently the description says the Falconiforms' dives resemble birds of prey, not that the Falconiforms themselves resemble birds of prey.

Maybe they're figure-diving raptor shapes in the sky? =D

It's not quire wrong, but I guess it'd go more like: "The Falconiform’s graceful, swooping dives are said to resemble birds of prey['s]."

Edited by FRiv

I AM LOVING THE FROSTIES!! xd.png omg yes <3 thank you so much for such beautiful dragons!!

I WOULD RIDE THAT INTO BATTLE

But seriously, beautiful work to all of you. I'm really happy that these dragons were released!

Also, I've found two new potential mates for my spriter alt Radiant Angel. ;D Totally going for the Frostbite pairing once mine grow up.

Now that would be interesting on how you would stay on the dragon if it turns to snow. . .

But considering it said that dragons wield magic, maybe you turn to snow along with them including the harness?

Maybe they're figure-diving raptor shapes in the sky? =D

It's not quire wrong, but I guess it'd go more like: "The Falconiform’s graceful, swooping dives are said to resemble birds of prey['s]."

Haha, wouldn't that be awesome? Skywriter dragons. xd.png

Or maybe "When diving, Falconiform Wyverns resemble birds of prey."

The hatchlings matured! The new dragons are really cool!Though the description 'The beginning of winter'...isn't it May right now wink.gif

Anyways Thank you TJ and the spriters for your fantastic work!

Haha, wouldn't that be awesome? Skywriter dragons. xd.png

Or maybe "When diving, Falconiform Wyverns resemble birds of prey."

Oh, yes, that's better than what I had xd.png

Someone should take that name and run to the requests forum with it. They can be painted like jets, with fighter jet alternates and a sonic boom when they fly.

EDIT: If you're in Northern US, it may still be wintery X'3

Edited by FRiv

Oh dags, I completely forgot about the release. X_x Managed to grab one of each so far. Hoping to get more, they're GORGEOUS!

The hatchlings matured! The new dragons are really cool!Though the description 'The beginning of winter'...isn't it May right now wink.gif

Anyways Thank you TJ and the spriters for your fantastic work!

My same thought. I was like Summer is just over a month away. The Seasonal would definitely agree it's Spring right now. xd.png

My same thought. I was like Summer is just over a month away. The Seasonal would definitely agree it's Spring right now. xd.png

We had snow where I am on the 26th of April.

lolspring.

So not as weird as it seems to have an ice dragon in may x3

Edited by Infinis

Someone should take that name and run to the requests forum with it. They can be painted like jets, with fighter jet alternates and a sonic boom when they fly.

Now I'm picturing a Blue Angel-patterned dragon zooming around, annoying all the Daydreams...

I guess it would depend on which part of the globe everybody is on B)Though the seasonal dragons do agree that it is spring xd.png

I'm REALLY impressed with both, but particularly the Wyvern (I'm biased, I know, I know) <3 Thank you biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh those adults! OoO!!.....epic! Must hoard both breeds. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

You spriters are amazing!

Love the adults. I'll collect my usual mini-army of both of these.

We had snow where I am on the 26th of April.

lolspring.

So not as weird as it seems to have an ice dragon in may x3

A friend of mine in Finland just got a heaping helping of snow (and omg i want to trade ;~; it's too hooooooot), so May's still reasonable for snow-themed dragons.

And yes, they're both quite lovely. I'll need to think of some nice pairings to go with them.

OMG they're gorgeous. Congratulations, spriters, you've done it again! biggrin.gif

*runs off to start planning lineages of gorgeousness*