TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

They're still quite easy to get so I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks! I look forward to getting more - they look beautiful!

I simply love the new breeds! wub.gif Thank you, TJ and the spriters, for your hard work!

There's one thing that's bothering me though - it's the way the new dragons are displayed on the lineage page (is it just me?)

At the moment Frostbites look like they're floating (probably it would be better to re-position them so that their tail isn't seen at all?)

While Falconiform females somehow got their heads a little bit snapped off at the top

Falconiform males, in their turn, seem to be placed well, but got deprived of their most beaufitul part - wings (though I understand most likely nothing can be done about it).

I'm sorry it this has already been pointed out before - probably TJ's aware of these issues and will fix them while he has time for it. (or probably, these aren't even issues, but only my imagination wink.gif)

Good day to everyone! smile.gif

I already loved all the hatchies and now I've seen the adults of both breeds I love them all as well. It's too bad the Frosties don't have dimorphism, but I love them regardless.

Thanks, Shajana and Shiny Hazard Sign for sharing all the extra information. And welcome, Shajana, Munin and Shiny Hazard Sign as in-cave spriters!

I have a Falconiform with the code 8EPIC

EDIT: ITs a Frostbite. Even better wink.gif

Edited by Razzyy

Nice sprites, but I'm confused about what Falconiform wyverns even have in common with the bird order Falconiformes (which contains falcons, eagles, vultures etc.) to warrant the name. Nothing in their appaearance or description suggests a likeness. /shrugs

Edited by lightbird

So since both dragons from TJ are adults now I can give you some extra Info for the Falconiform Wyvern:

user posted image

Name:

The name "Falconiform Wyvern" comes from their way to fly, the sharp hooked beak and their way to hunt, they are named after the "Falconiformes", which is an group of birds that contains the diurnal birds of prey.

Info:

They have strong legs, for an wyvern, with sharp claws, blue glowing eyes and sharp hooked beak, but be careful they have small and dangerous teeth in their mouth. Falconiform wyverns hunting smaller dragons by sight during the day or at twilight.

The wyvern can breathe blue fire, but they don`t use it often, they love the feeling to fight with their claws and their teeth against their prey.

The wings from an Falconiform Wyvern are large they can fly excellent and can make graceful, swooping dives. Their blue flames are no normal fire, it can be hot or cold, as they wish.

The Female Falconiform Wyvern is smaller than her mate, she has smaller horns and no fire "beard".

Biome:

Alpine and Volcano where the ones I requested, I prefered the Alpine but I think Volcano fit them too.

I really hope you like them (and sorry for some mistakes in my english it`s late for me here.  xd.png )

I have the feeling some of you don't saw that because of the questions you have, this one should have the answers.

Edited by Shajana

Oh my, the adults are Awesome!

Fantastic job of spriting; Infinis, Shajana, Glass_Walker, Shiny Hazard Sign!

Absolutely beautiful sprites! I can easily see the Falcons becoming one of my favorite breeds.

I only wish that the Frostbites had dimorphism... I love the design of them, so another pose would have been fun. cool.gif

So beautiful! Can't decide which is my favorite. Both definitely have my attention! Lovely job, Spriters!

Just wanted to say thanks for changing the "drop time' or "release time"! I NEVER get new eggs until they are no longer considered new because I can't get on at that insane late/early hour! smile.gif

wub.gif

TY TY TY TJ!!

I have the feeling some of you don't saw that because of the questions you have, this one should have the answers.

Thank you for re-posting this info, as it takes too long to go through all the prior posts looking for any info that might have been shared.

Is there anything like this for the Frosties? It's so hard to see detail on the small pics, and as I'm looking at them, it seems like both the hind legs are on the same side of the body and that can't be right blink.gif

EDIT: OK, after searching back I found this:

If you guys haven't seen it, here's the frostbite on a dark background

user posted image

After enlarging my view, I see it better. What looked like 2 legs to me, is one leg, with the bottom part of the other leg showing...

Whew! I am more visually challenged than I thought!

I'd still love to see the parts breakdown, though, it's awesome.

Edited by daba555

The pixelwork on both of them is absolutely gorgeous!

can't decide what to pair them with

both of them are awesome

good work xd.png

These are incredibly gorgeous, and are going to make some beautiful lineages!

Amazing job, artists. I get more impressed with every release.

They're both beautiful!! wub.gif The Frostbites remind me of Marshmallow from Frozen, lol.

I think these two would look absolutely beautiful together. I'm going to do a small checker with them. happy.gif

Edited by ssumppg

I hope we get another ice related dragon soon--then I can make a big lineage with ices, frosts, and winters! I could do a weird thing with three but that requires thinking and planning and who wants to deal with that? xd.png