TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

As pretty as the black ones are, I find myself liking the white ones better--which is weird, from the hatchlings I thought the reverse would very much be true! xd.png

Sad the falcon ladies aren't bigger than the mens though. D:

wooow i like them both a lot these are probably some of my favorites tbh

shame i dont play anymore ;u;

As pretty as the black ones are, I find myself liking the white ones better--which is weird, from the hatchlings I thought the reverse would very much be true! xd.png

Particularly for their having "falcon" in their names~

I wish we could see more of the fire on the adult Falconiforms, but they are nice sprites overall. I think I prefer the Frostbites for this release though. I'm gonna pair them with Christmases.

Am I the only one who would have died of happiness if they stayed like the cute hatchie sprites???

Anyway, PRETTY!! I'm off to find some dragons that would make a pretty line with them

I think I recognize the Falconis... at least by name and coloration... were they at one point on the CL with older art? The S1 is absolutely adorable and i might have to freeze one XD the adults are fabulous as well~

Also, ahem, Mega Charizard X or normal Shiny Charizard? I personally find this amusing... just pointing out similarities don't mind me :U

Edited by Whitefire

Falconiform Wyverns look kinda nice with the Grave Dragons

This. In most birds of prey the female is the larger one.

They are still pretty though. I do think I like the frostbites better, but that is as much for the obvious ice theme as anything, I have a love of ice-themed dragons.

I think I recognize the Falconis... at least by name and coloration... were they at one point on the CL with older art? The S1 is absolutely adorable and i might have to freeze one xd.png the adults are fabulous as well~

Also, ahem, Mega Charizard X or normal Shiny Charizard? I personally find this amusing... just pointing out similarities don't mind me :U

They where done many years ago, where mega pokemon not yet exist, but it is an funny coincidence.

If you guys haven't seen it, here's the frostbite on a dark background

user posted image

Looks super awesome this way.

They where done many years ago, where mega pokemon not yet exist, but it is an funny coincidence.

I wasn't trying to say they were based or even inspired by them in any way i'm just saying 'oh hey, the colors of these guys look kinda like those guys, lol' :P

Were they on the CL at some point [older art?] or am i seeing things [entirely possible]

I'm pretty sure the Falconiforms were a public request, they look really really familiar to me.

I wasn't trying to say they were based or even inspired by them in any way i'm just saying 'oh hey, the colors of these guys look kinda like those guys, lol' tongue.gif

Were they on the CL at some point [older art?] or am i seeing things [entirely possible]

Don`t worry I don`t thought you would say they are inspired by them but it is really funny they look like distant related. xd.png

They where on Dragon Request many years ago, but we made new sprites for them.

Wow those dragons are absolutely stunning. My favorite release in a long time. wub.gif

Also I thought for sure they were simply going to be Frost dragons... got us good with adding "bite" at the end. I thought I had it for once. xd.png

I'm pretty sure the Falconiforms were a public request, they look really really familiar to me.

Same. I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one! I really liked them when they were created, in my four times of ever skimming the completed list.

ohwow Falconiform Wyverns! It becomes my favorite dragon breed! wub.gif

I hope they aren't as rare as metalic or unbreedable dragons. because I've just set a goal about collecting 100 Falconiform Wyverns. wub.gif

Thank you spriters.

I really like the pose for the male Falconiform Wyvern. Looks like he's checking his handsome self out. It gives me lots of ideas for descriptions. Not a big fan of the breed name at all, but the sprites are done beautifully.

Has there been any extra information posted about the Frostbites? I'm curious about the size.

I love all the adults! I wasn't so hot about the hatchies (thought they were okay, but it's rare for me to love a hatchie despite my huge army lol) but the adults and eggs blow my socks off! Fantastic!

Beautiful adults <3 Working on grabbing a 2nd set. I think they will make a great checker together.

I literally squealed when I saw what the adults look like. Anyone else think the male Falconiforms would go nicely in a stairstep lineage with female Frostbites?

I really like the pose for the male Falconiform Wyvern. Looks like he's checking his handsome self out. It gives me lots of ideas for descriptions. Not a big fan of the breed name at all, but the sprites are done beautifully.

Has there been any extra information posted about the Frostbites? I'm curious about the size.

*clears throat*

So! Frostbite dragons are about the size of a large house. (big fellas!) They live almost exclusively in snowy mountain ranges where they can cloak themselves in flurries and snowstorms. They don't reveal themselves very often and are seldom seen in the open. However, these dragons are a bit playful by nature and enjoy company of their own or those they have claimed as their own. They're masters at Hide n' Seek because they can disappear easily into blizzards and heavy snow (hence, why their sprite is partially transparent), although lore has it that they can actually turn into snow themselves.... (jack frost, anyone?)

Their diet consists of reindeer, wolves, or basically anything alive that can be found in the mountaintops. (they're not picky) Because they sleep partially buried in the snow surrounded by ice and rocks, they are often mistaken for glaciers when slumbering.

Frostbites are also responsible for spreading the fern-like pattern of frost over everything they touch!

*clears throat*

So! Frostbite dragons are about the size of a large house. (big fellas!) They live almost exclusively in snowy mountain ranges where they can cloak themselves in flurries and snowstorms. They don't reveal themselves very often and are seldom seen in the open. However, these dragons are a bit playful by nature and enjoy company of their own or those they have claimed as their own. They're masters at Hide n' Seek because they can disappear easily into blizzards and heavy snow (hence, why their sprite is partially transparent), although lore has it that they can actually turn into snow themselves....  (jack frost, anyone?)

Their diet consists of reindeer, wolves, or basically anything alive that can be found in the mountaintops. (they're not picky) Because they sleep partially buried in the snow surrounded by ice and rocks, they are often mistaken for glaciers when slumbering.

Frostbites are also responsible for spreading the fern-like pattern of frost over everything they touch!

I WOULD RIDE THAT INTO BATTLE

But seriously, beautiful work to all of you. I'm really happy that these dragons were released!

Also, I've found two new potential mates for my spriter alt Radiant Angel. ;D Totally going for the Frostbite pairing once mine grow up.

Wow. All I can say is wow. I absolutely love the Frostbite concept, and the Falconiforms are cool as well. The way the fire comes off of their wings is so cool. Great job, spriters!