TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Holy smokoly! Both dragons are amazing. Kudos to the spriters and thank you! Thank you too, TJ.

The Falcons are AWESOME (not even going to try that name for a while), particularly the males. New favorite Common dragons or Uncommon.

Whoa, that Frostbite is AMAZING! biggrin.gif Like a Radiant Angel that turned its markings blue and hulked out... "Frostbite SMASH!" xd.png

But I had such high hopes for the black ones, and they were not disappointed! wub.gif Another beautiful Wyvern! Can't wait to see the female. I'm so glad I managed to pick up another two eggs. wub.gif

Thank you so much for these two wonderful dragons, TJ and artists! biggrin.gif

That Falconiform is a yummy, yummy dragon. Such great work, spriters. *Applauds*

Though what is with the amount of solitary-except-for-mating-season dragons we've been having lately? laugh.gif

That Falconiform is a yummy, yummy dragon. Such great work, spriters. *Applauds*

Though what is with the amount of solitary-except-for-mating-season dragons we've been having lately? laugh.gif

The world is overcrowded and we all need a bit of SPACE ?

Oooh, love both of them! The Frostbite's head is amazing (I am so jealous of spriters who can make good heads) and the Falconiform has some superb black shading going on (it almost looks velvety biggrin.gif). Great job to all involved!

Super work spriters!! Those are AWESOME!

Falconiform. Never could've guessed that name. And they EAT SMALLER DRAGONS yessssssss. I really wanted more cannabalistic dragons. Both breeds are nice; definitely not my favorites but better than I expected from the hatchlings. Thank you spriters!

~edit: oops, still waiting on the female Falcon. Forgot about her x3

The world is overcrowded and we all need a bit of SPACE ?

Haha, I think I'll have to believe this theory.

Edited by Dimar

Now we play the waiting game for the female Falconiform...this is always the hard part xd.png

Falconiform. Never could've guessed that name. And they EAT SMALLER DRAGONS yessssssss. I really wanted more cannabalistic dragons. Both breeds are nice; definitely not my favorites but better than I expected from the hatchlings. Thank you spriters!

Well that would be like real life Falcons. Falcons will eat smaller birds when they can.

Waiting for the females is killing me

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Really glad you guys like them biggrin.gif

So far, I really do like them both, but leaning a bit more towards the frostbite.

Ooo I like the color scheme for the black one, but I think I prefer the frost's sprite thumbs_up.png

Ooooh, these are nice!

Great job on these. Wow.

Wonder how they'll look together in lineages...

I thought I was going to like the Falconiforms from the eggs, but the Frostbites are definitely my favorites of this release for every other stage. I love the icicles sticking off of them, and their body and description is just amazing. Really beautiful dragons, I'm looking forward to breeding them biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see the female Falconiform. The male is very pretty, I like the blue flames.

Well that would be like real life Falcons. Falcons will eat smaller birds when they can.

I know that, but it's not like I could tell they had anything to do with falcons as hatchlings. tongue.gif So I was surprised to see their name and info when they grew up.

Out of the two - I prefer the Falconiform Wyverns over the Frostbite Dragons

Still though - both dragons are awesome

They are both awesome so far! I love them a lot, both concept and art, thankyou so much to the artists and the conceptors!

If I may give my crits I don't like so much the tail of the frostbite. Why is it transparent? It seems made of fog instead of ice. And the male Falconiform (that I like a lot for its forms and colors) has a white belly and a black back too much separated, I would have preferred if there would be more shading there wink.gif

Anyway they are so wonderful! Unexpectedly maybe I like more Frostbite than Falconiform, but I have to see the falconiform female to be sure.

I'm shouting with joy, the male falconiform wyvern is lovely. <3

If I may give my crits I don't like so much the tail of the frostbite. Why is it transparent? It seems made of fog instead of ice.

Fairly certain that the Frostbite's tail is transparent because it's supposed to be like a spin on how they reveal themselves in icy/snowy weather, so it's like they're starting to become visible.

ovo"

Oh, the adults are so pretty! biggrin.gif I like the transparent tail on the Frostbite. It reminds me of thin sheets of ice. And the head looks really epic! The colour scheme is great on both dragons as well.