TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

What? Are there no five minute drops going on?

They're snatched up way too fast. I refreshed twice and all the eggs were gone. 0.o

What? Are there no five minute drops going on?

There are. Though they seem to be shorter than they were an hour ago. Or maybe it's just me. ninja.gif

Was so busy with arranging delivery of some new furniture that I totally forgot about the release until I saw new eggs in AOND... caught a pair of each, though, so all's well.

F3 F1 F3 F1 F3 F1 (on chromebooks f3 is refresh, f1 is go back)

^My sister today. I told her that if she gave me two hatchlings of each release I would let her use my chromebook, headphones, and I "help" her with her math homework. So much better than dumping all my pretty stuff and stressing out over the new release.

So... Between frilled and geode. Frost dragons anyone?

And ember and fever.... Emblaze? There are about 50 pages of words between ember and fever in the RHCD.

Edited by Shadoe666

F3 F1 F3 F1 F3 F1 (on chromebooks f3 is refresh, f1 is go back)

^My sister today. I told her that if she gave me two hatchlings of each release I would let her use my chromebook, headphones, and I "help" her with her math homework. So much better than dumping all my pretty stuff and stressing out over the new release.

It must be useful to have a sibling into DC also tongue.gif

YEA NEW EGGS! These eggs are so pretty. I can only wonder what the dragons look like...

Now I just have to catch one.

Well, been trying every five minutes for two hours.

Not a single catch.

Same as last time, the mid day start sucks bigtime.

All those people that would be there at the beginning, no matter what, are there. All those people that would be there in the middle of the day are there.

I'm so tired of refreshing and clicking.

Challenging is one thing, ridiculously frustrating is another.

It's just not fun.

I was thinking exactly this when I first saw the description xd.png

magic flames!

And I finally caught my 3rd Frosty wub.gif

These are surprisingly easier to catch for me than the previous releases. Usually I can't get anything until at least 4 hours into the release. Only a couple of hours in and I'm already locked ohmy.gif

Lol when I logged in the alpine biome had 120+ people viewing it, and the volcano had 'only' 90+ people. So I decided that I'd go for the 'harder to get' alpine eggs first. Now I've got my 2 alpine eggs, the volcano biome is the popular one!!

Lol when I logged in the alpine biome had 120+ people viewing it, and the volcano had 'only' 90+ people. So I decided that I'd go for the  'harder to get' alpine eggs first. Now I've got my 2 alpine eggs, the volcano biome is the popular one!!

Hehehe, the Mountain (alpine) eggs are easier to get, well, easier than the Volcano one. Don't you wish that the drops would be every minute? That'd... be much easier.

o3o Hopefully I can get more eggslots after one of my egg hatches, and get another new eggie. Or just trade for one after the hype is over and these don't turn out to be uber-rare.

Edited by car340

Huh, weird.  TJ's eggs are at 3d11h, have a ton of views and clicks, and still haven't hatched.  Probably a glitch?  Or possibly these eggs are going to be super hard to hatch.  xd.png

Anyway, both eggs are very pretty!  Can't wait to see what comes out.

It was like this in April. The April eggs did not start to crack until the eggs had 10,000 views (they were below 4 days). So I am suspecting the May release should crack around 9,000 or after. I would be surprised if they crack at 8,000 views~

Took me about 2 1/2 hours, but I managed to get all my eggs. The last few releases I was able to get my eggs in minutes. Still, at least I got them. Good luck to everyone else still trying. I can't wait to see what they hatch into, the eggs are beautiful.

Awesome eggs but yeah, this new release time pretty much ensures a failure at snagging one.

This is discouraging. I haven't been able to get a single new egg. I think I prefer midnight releases when there are fewer people on.

Whooops. Accidentally caught 6 of the alpines in one go. :'D

Now only one volcanic chance left to get. And after that it's waiting time for me.

OH NO THESE ARE SUPER PRETTY

can't wait to see what comes out of them.

I can't get my hands on either right now, I can only use internet on my phone at the moment and it's too slow. Is there anyone who might find it in their hearts to help me get a breeding pair of each type?

whew! got 2 of each! influenced male and female. hopefully they'll be nice about being influenced (and I haven't jinxed myself by mentioning this).

that's got me egg locked for now.

I'm loving the new time and day release. I'm actually here with a few hours to sit, although I caught the eggs I wanted fairly quickly. It's a thumbs up from me!

Got unlocked and now I have my three of each... Only started out looking for two of each, but got a third Cold without realizing it, so I decided another Frosty would me a nice match. I am done...

Beautiful eggs, have high hopes for the hatchlings and adults...

Thanks again to the Spriters and to TJ...

Oh wow, there don't seem to be any eggs at the moment. I'll try later. Still excited though!

Yeh, the five minutes go by in a flash!

ETA: and DAMN is it hard to snag eggs in the Volcano!

Edited by oddsoxdi