TJ09

2014-05-03 - May Release

Huh, weird. TJ's eggs are at 3d11h, have a ton of views and clicks, and still haven't hatched. Probably a glitch? Or possibly these eggs are going to be super hard to hatch. xd.png

More likely TJ's eggs are coded to not hatch for a little while, so people have a chance to see the eggs, I'd think?

Yea, not seeing nothing either. Oh well, I'll wait a few hours for the hype to die down, then I can get some of them...as long as it's still flooded. Lol.

OMG, I finally caught 3 pairs. It took me almost 40 minutes.

But those eggs are worth it <3 I can't imagine how beautiful will adults be smile.gif

Thank You, TJ <3

wow, those eggs sure are beautiful

but with all the people clambering for them, i think im just gonna wait til things settle down >w>;;;

Aww yus, ice-themed dragons. Totally going to make an epic checker with them.

Wow, these eggs look truly amazing! Thank you TJ and Spirters! wub.gif

Finally locked myself with the new eggs, I got 4 black ones and 3 white ones. smile.gif

Wow I'm actually here for the new release! The new time works much better for me than midnight. Now to actually catch some dragons on this phone T.T

Wow well to be fair, I've never been here so close to the initial release time, so it's basically VERY hard now xd.png But I like the new release time better than the last =) Nice time for us Europeans tongue.gif

Love the new eggs as well. Especially the black egg with the blue flame. Reminds me of my favorite dragon from Tale of Dragons, the Skull Phoenix. He's my faithful partner in the RP there as well tongue.gif

At my parents' house today with the slow internet...I haven't been able to catch even one. sad.gif Hopefully it'll be less busy later and I can snag some then.

No... the cool/cold colours are blue, purple, and green.  Red is considered a warm colour.

TJ's eggs always get sick, Razzy. They have special non-dying powers, though! xd.png

The person you quoted is referring to the temperature of fire itself. A cold flame is red-orange, while a hot flame is white-blue. Welding torches are an example of this as when lit they are red, but the welder tunes the flow of gases to make a hot blue flame.

Edited by Arra

Tecca  Posted on May 3 2014, 02:49 PM

At my parents' house today with the slow internet...I haven't been able to catch even one. sad.gif Hopefully it'll be less busy later and I can snag some then.

Yeah Slow internet out here in the country too Hoping to get my 2 sets also

Caught my beauties=) Good luck to everybody,who is still hunting for them.

Volcano eggie looks like MegaCharizardX=33

I was not expecting this release until tonight, and here they are 24 hours earlier. You are sneaky bossman.

Can't wait to see the surprise for the 8th DC Birthday.

Oooooooh so pretty! ohmy.gif Snagged my two of each. Still loving this whole monthly release schedule. :3

~Feathers

Eggs look fantastic, though. Can't wait to get some. biggrin.gif

This! i am currently locked, well, one eggslot shy of being actually, with stuff I really REALLY don't want to dump.

That means... no new release eggs for me until the prettys I have now hatch.

Edited by Silverswift

Yehm I've got a couple that I can't dump too. And I REALLY REALLY preferred the old time of midnight for releases. MUCH more 'bettah'!

I love the daytime release, so much easier to manage and I don't get super tired in the process!!

The eggs are beautiful; as with every release, I am excited and having a hard time waiting to see what the dragons are like. biggrin.gif

Thank you so much, TJ and spriters!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Too many people in the volcano and alpine biomes. I have yet to see a single one of the new eggs.

I feel like I'm being trolled. It says there are eggs, yet I can't seem to grab any of them. People need to calm down and let the rest of us grab an egg or two. -.-

I managed to catch six Frost eggs and one Cold Flame egg, I'm looking forward to seeing what they become. Thank you TJ and spriters.

Caught mine smile.gif

They're beautiful eggs.

Edit: But "cold" flames are actually red...

I was thinking exactly this when I first saw the description xd.png